Buying kidneys

^ That was all I was wishing to point out Jos.

Thank you for making it so clear. :)

Why not be able to sell a body part if you can spare it? Libs have been killing unborn humans for years and trading and bartering their body parts for "science" for free..

How do you feel about a "middle-man" who makes a 1100% mark-up?

Someone always makes a profit. Get a government panel together and set standards. Libs have been promoting the harvesting of human body parts from unborn infants for decades and the mothers never got a dime.

Oh come on people look at him. He ate the kidneys with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Society encourages people to donate a kidney to save the life of a family member so why shouldn't you be able to make a buck while saving the life of a stranger?

Society encourages people to donate a kidney to save the life of a family member so why shouldn't you be able to make a buck while saving the life of a stranger?

well the answer to that is pretty easy, exploitation. I had no idea the US actually encouraged relatives to do this. We allow relatives if they want to and are fit enough. Even then there is no guarantee that they will be ok and what if anything happened to the person's other kidney? Say I developed a kidney problem. I would not let my daughter provide hers because for all we know she may develop a problem with her other one and need the one she gave me.

Clearly the people who would be offering their kidneys are the people least able to give them. Poor people desperate for money to buy food.

They would get a trifling amount and then the broker would make the money hence exploiting both the one who gives and the person who receives.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Capitalism is an exploitation of the creation of finances alexa. If you don't like it, then you can find support, gain political support and change it.

I can't understand why pro-abortion people would find organ selling wrong.
"My body, My choice"

Is it evil of me to specify in my will that my valuable organs be sold off for the benefit of my children?

Capitalism is an exploitation of the creation of finances alexa. If you don't like it, then you can find support, gain political support and change it.

I would not say I was a big supporter of Capitalism but that is not the issue I am seeing here. This is exploitation of human life for gain. An exploitation which may kill the exploited. It is acceptance of that exploitation of life by Governments and medical people who should be safeguarding life. It is deciding it is alright for one person to die, if need be, for another to live, simply because that person has more money. It is unacceptable.

I am pretty sure this practice is illegal in the UK.

We safeguard the vulnerable by not allowing such exploitation. When we stop safeguarding the vulnerable, we need question our humanity.

P.S. I am not involving myself in the OP, I was answering the post above mine.

IsNtReal,The Chosen(self chosen) has an organ farm. It's called Palestine.
I'm sure the Dick Cheney and Henry Nazikisser have some new parts.
When they ask you if you'd like an artificial valve or a pig valve; the chosen are referring to Non-Chosen used parts.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back