Buttigieg quits

I thought he was the next Obama

I think I heard that too.

No wait, that was Beto.

No wait, that was Booker.

No wait, that was Harris.

No wait.... :21:
It's strange how Mayor Pete went from hero to zero in such short time. This one is mighty fishy. I have a feeling he was paid to bow out. It appears that the Dems really want it to be a Biden-Sanders showdown.
He got an offer he couldn't refuse.

286C43D2-45BF-4352-8470-09A0C2AC81BF.jpeg

Biden/Bloomberg. Both will have the last word when they announce who they plan to ask to be their VP. For Biden..it has to be someone really wanted because Biden will not last 4 years and the VP will be POTUS. Bloomberg...same thing except he won't die from alzheimers or whatever. So between those two...the VP choices will either make or break their attempts.

Biden/Bloomberg. Both will have the last word when they announce who they plan to ask to be their VP. For Biden..it has to be someone really wanted because Biden will not last 4 years and the VP will be POTUS. Bloomberg...same thing except he won't die from alzheimers or whatever. So between those two...the VP choices will either make or break their attempts.
Some are saying it MAY be Biden/Hillary. Then when Groper Joe either dies or becomes physically and mentally unable to perform his duties fairly EARLY in his presidency, the Hildebeast takes over. Of course this is a worst case scenario and most likely will not happen.

He hung it up. Blamed blacks. Thanks black people.

Pete Buttigieg to Quit Democratic Presidential Race

The first openly gay major presidential candidate, Mr. Buttigieg rose to the primary’s top tier, but was unable to build a broad coalition of voters, and lost badly in South Carolina Saturday.

SELMA, Ala. — Pete Buttigieg, the former small-city Indiana mayor and first openly gay major presidential candidate, has decided to quit the Democratic race, a person briefed on Mr. Buttigieg’s plans said on Sunday, following a crushing loss in the South Carolina primary where his poor performance with black Democrats signaled an inability to build a broad coalition of voters.

Pete Buttigieg is dropping out of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary
S’matter snooks? You afraid if the vote settles around a moderate, trumpkins won’t be able to sabotage the primary?

Some are saying it MAY be Biden/Hillary. Then when Groper Joe either dies or becomes physically and mentally unable to perform his duties fairly EARLY in his presidency, the Hildebeast takes over. Of course this is a worst case scenario and most likely will not happen.
No one is saying that except trumpscum

With Hillary for VP, Joe should probably be more worried about being found with five shots to the back of the head, in an apparent "suicide."

Hillary really wants back in, but...it will be a death knell for whomever claims her as VP. She lost her umph long long ago and her time is over. I think both will be looking at black women because they are so desperate...black/woman is a powerful combo and not because she has the smarts in their opinions. It will be just a ploy for votes, which is an insult to any black woman they name because for all we know, she may be better as POTUS than Biden or Bloomberg and that will not be allowed.

I read about hints that it could be Kamala....or Stacy. Neither would suffice if I were still democrat. Now..if Candace Owens were a dem..I'd have to rethink myself in party lines. I really like her. Yes, she is a Trump supporter but she is also very smart, fair minded, young, healthy.

Hillary really wants back in, but...it will be a death knell for whomever claims her as VP. She lost her umph long long ago and her time is over. I think both will be looking at black women because they are so desperate...black/woman is a powerful combo and not because she has the smarts in their opinions. It will be just a ploy for votes, which is an insult to any black woman they name because for all we know, she may be better as POTUS than Biden or Bloomberg and that will not be allowed.

I read about hints that it could be Kamala....or Stacy. Neither would suffice if I were still democrat. Now..if Candace Owens were a dem..I'd have to rethink myself in party lines. I really like her. Yes, she is a Trump supporter but she is also very smart, fair minded, young, healthy.

Never underestimate the Democrat's tendency to do something hilariously stupid, like picking Michelle Obama for VP.

I think you stumbled onto the wrong thread, dumbass. Now please GO AWAY.......

I think you stumbled onto the wrong thread, dumbass. Now please GO AWAY.......
They STAYED away. Very nice.

Never underestimate the Democrat's tendency to do something hilariously stupid, like picking Michelle Obama for VP.
I heard that too. But I doubt she wants to take it on anyway.

The first openly gay major presidential candidate, Mr. Buttigieg rose to the primary’s top tier, but was unable to build a broad coalition of voters, and lost badly in South Carolina Saturday.

SELMA, Ala. — Pete Buttigieg, the former small-city Indiana mayor and first openly gay major presidential candidate, has decided to quit the Democratic race, a person briefed on Mr. Buttigieg’s plans said on Sunday, following a crushing loss in the South Carolina primary where his poor performance with black Democrats signaled an inability to build a broad coalition of voters.

Praise G-d.

Bloomy must have promised Mayor Pete he'd fund whatever position he wanted next, Senator Buttigieg, Governor Buttigieg

This is sad because Buttigieg is a talented man and was a good candidate. However, he could never win, due to the incredible bigotry in the U.S. I hope that he runs for a House or Senate seat in the future.

John F. Kennedy was young, attractive, and articulate. So he was nominated and won.

Barack Obama was young, attractive, and articulate. So he was nominated and won.

Mayor Pete is young, attractive, and articulate. But his personal life prevented him from being nominated.

Why not? She is way smarter and accomplished than that stupid little sex bimbo who occupies the VP position now.

Forum List

Back