Buttigieg Caught / Roasted For Adding Fake Applause To CNN Town Hall Clips

Not an honest bone in the entire party.

That’s hilarious.

That's almost as bad as hiring people to cheer and watch you come down an escalator like Trump did.

Are you afraid of what might happen to you if you don't clap for Fat Donnie?
Snowflake, are you INSANE?

While Jill Biden is giving rousing speeches to TENS OF PEOPLE in NH living rooms and Buttigieg is having to doctor up his video clips with fake applause, the most successful President in the last 50 years, who just kicked the treasonous House Democrats' collective asses, is filling STADIUMS / ARENAS to near capacity with excited, cheering supporters.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

upload_2020-2-7_13-57-7.jpeg

upload_2020-2-7_13-58-29.jpeg

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwiQi4axj8DnAhVqAN8KHXpUDv0QMygBegUIARDdAQ

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...hUKEwiIrIKfj8DnAhXMC98KHYIMBxIQMygCegUIARDeAQ

Attachments

• upload_2020-2-7_13-57-57.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-7_13-57-57.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 85
  • upload_2020-2-7_13-58-13.jpeg
    upload_2020-2-7_13-58-13.jpeg
    17.7 KB · Views: 85
I don't think it's quite as sad as Jeb Bush saying, "Please clap" the day before he left the race for president. But it's the same kind of thing. Trying to artificially boost public approval of a candidacy when ---- there's just not much interest.

Snowflake, are you INSANE?

While Jill Biden is giving rousing speeches to TENS OF PEOPLE in NH living rooms and Buttigieg is having to doctor up his video clips with fake applause, the most successful President in the last 50 years, who just kicked the treasonous House Democrats' collective asses, is filling STADIUMS / ARENAS to near capacity with excited, cheering supporters.

Bwuhahahahahaha.....

View attachment 305321

View attachment 305324

Glad to be human... not a robot.

This might be the saddest thing I have heard about a candidate yet.....

Buttigieg, so desperate to be loved / accepted, added fake applause to clips of his CNN Town Hall performance....

:itsok:

...and, as you can expect, he got roasted for it.

:iyfyus.jpg:

Pete Buttigieg campaign roasted for adding applause to CNN town hall clips

Donald Trump’s Very Soviet Fixation on Applause

What do you think of the op topic, though?

Is adding 'fake clapping' to your own video clips of the highlights of your CNN Town Hall debate a form of protected Constitutional Free Speech ... or just more fame news / lying to voters?

Buttigieg, so desperate to be loved / accepted, added fake applause to clips of his CNN Town Hall performance....

who gives a fuck about Trump? he can fill up a stadium anyway. BUT IF HE EVER adds canned applauseto his clips I'll laugh at him for it too.

about as bad as bushs "please clap"

Is adding 'fake clapping' to your own video clips of the highlights of your CNN Town Hall debate a form of protected Constitutional Free Speech ... or just more fame news / lying to voters?
it's just fucking ignorant. that's it.

What do you think of the op topic, though?
I could care less about bootigeg, let alone spell his name.

serveimage

Back pundit on MSNBC just said black people don't have an issue with Pete being gay but they are afraid that white homophobes won't vote for Pete because he's gay!!! :auiqs.jpg:

I don't think it's quite as sad as Jeb Bush saying, "Please clap" the day before he left the race for president. But it's the same kind of thing. Trying to artificially boost public approval of a candidacy when ---- there's just not much interest.

That's almost as bad as hiring people to cheer and watch you come down an escalator like Trump did.

Never true, and I was at a rally, the one in Southaven, MS where he talked about Christine Ford....no one got paid (we don't do the shit you lefties do, grassroots no astroturf) and I was happy to go and cheer for free.

Is this like pumping crowd noise into the stadium to make up for a bored/lackluster crowd?

Never true, and I was at a rally, the one in Southaven, MS where he talked about Christine Ford....no one got paid (we don't do the shit you lefties do, grassroots no astroturf) and I was happy to go and cheer for free.

Trump Paid Actors $50 to Cheer for Him
View attachment 305421
Notice the word "allegedly" in the image you posted?

Trump Paid Actors $50 to Cheer for Him
View attachment 305421

Ewww..... that smells like bullshit..... don't step in it!

Unless that's your thing.....

Forum List

Back