Buttiegieg Admits That The Pain They're Causing Is On Purpose

Buttplug probably has a different threshold for pain than us. Bending over, grabbing your ankles and backing into a 10" stiff schlong is not something the rest of us can relate to.

Personally, I don't think that Secretary Buttigieg is a homo at all. IMHO, he's lying to maintain his political career in the Democrat Party. A young normative leftard from a medium sized city wouldn't have achieved as much as he did by claiming to have the sodomy habit.

The supposed "gay husband" is just someone in on the scam, and the supposed adoptees are midget actors that he hired for the roles.

I just wonder how the libs will take it when Buttigieg is outed as Normative?

Personally, I don't think that Secretary Buttigieg is a homo at all. IMHO, he's lying to maintain his political career in the Democrat Party. A young normative leftard from a medium sized city wouldn't have achieved as much as he did by claiming to have the sodomy habit.

The supposed "gay husband" is just someone in on the scam, and the supposed adoptees are midget actors that he hired for the roles.

I just wonder how the libs will take it when Buttigieg is outed as Normative?
Could be.... but they took it too far when they purchased 2 kids. I couldn't care less what him and his Monkeypox husband do, but the kids were innocent and had a chance...... not now.

Could be.... but they took it too far when they purchased 2 kids. I couldn't care less what him and his Monkeypox husband do, but the kids were innocent and had a chance...... not now.

The "kids" might not be kids at all, just adult midgets being paid to play a part.

I hope so anyhow.

Yep.....he actually admitted to it being on purpose.

Thats as stupid as the excuse libs have used to say, yes jobs were lost to china

Some globalists will say offshoring lifted millions (of chinese) out of poverty

Whoopee!

But it drove millions of Americans down the economic ladder

Mayor Buttfuck is in that category of stupid

These Climate Change Cultists do not care about the needless human suffering that they are causing.
Hopefully future historians will condemn these hysterical fanatics.
Manmade Climate Change is not a scientific fact, it is a weak hypothesis that is being used to exploit the fear of ignorant people.
The Left are taking us down the road towards the dark side of humanity.

Glad old Pete can afford the gas while millions of Americans struggle with high gas prices and also cannot afford a brand-new electric vehicle.

We all know that Pete is only about Pete and advancing his agenda no matter who he hurts in the process.

Yep.....he actually admitted to it being on purpose.

These idiots seem to think everyone can just buy an EV car. There isn’t enough lithium and cobalt in the world to build us enough EV batteries for everyone to have an EV.

Forum List

Back