Butthurt Dimocrats Cry About Spicer Making Another Round in DWTS

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Roflmao, I dont watch that stupid ass show, but that Spicer is making it from week to week might have me tune in to vote for him!

‘DWTS’ Fans Baffled as Sean Spicer Survives Another Round

Spicer has openly admitted that he tends to score low but told Breitbart News Sunday that his continued presence on the show is a testament to support from “Breitbart nation” and conservatives across the country.

“It means that they’re carrying us pretty high up the ladder because we’re never in the bottom,” Spicer said, adding that conservatives are sending the message to the left that they are “equal participants” and “cannot be canceled out.”

What frustrates them I think, is when they do shout out, “Cancel this person out. Don’t let them on. Don’t let them succeed,” and then people vote. Because they don’t get it. They don’t understand where these votes coming from. “Who are these people who don’t agree with me or don’t think like I do?”

“I think that’s a great message to send. For all of those folks on the right — that we are equal participants and we cannot be canceled out,” Spicer continued.​

Who cares about Sean Spicer or Dancing with the Stars. Most people do not.

I just can't think of Sean Spicer without thinking of Melissa McCarthy on SNL.

000d88a4-500.jpg

Those shows pander to dim morons, with low attention spans. They don’t even realize that he is giving secret political brainwashing messages over the air! They thought Russia interfered with the election. Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean Spicer has been tap dancing most of his career, so I suspect he will go quite far in this program.

Last edited:
Roflmao, I dont watch that stupid ass show, but that Spicer is making it from week to week might have me tune in to vote for him!

‘DWTS’ Fans Baffled as Sean Spicer Survives Another Round

Spicer has openly admitted that he tends to score low but told Breitbart News Sunday that his continued presence on the show is a testament to support from “Breitbart nation” and conservatives across the country.

“It means that they’re carrying us pretty high up the ladder because we’re never in the bottom,” Spicer said, adding that conservatives are sending the message to the left that they are “equal participants” and “cannot be canceled out.”

What frustrates them I think, is when they do shout out, “Cancel this person out. Don’t let them on. Don’t let them succeed,” and then people vote. Because they don’t get it. They don’t understand where these votes coming from. “Who are these people who don’t agree with me or don’t think like I do?”

“I think that’s a great message to send. For all of those folks on the right — that we are equal participants and we cannot be canceled out,” Spicer continued.​

Now there's a very interesting poll...

Jo

Those shows pander to dim morons, with low attention spans. They don’t even realize that he is giving secret political brainwashing messages over the air! They thought Russia interfered with the election. Ha!

Many liberals use talking-points from SNL in their arguments.

A classic is "I can see Russia from my house"

Democrats swear that Sarah Palin actually said that. To this day they believe it.

Democrats swear that Sarah Palin actually said that. To this day they believe it.

Please cite someone saying that they believe she said that within the last year.

It is amazing and illustrative of just how stupid the typical Woketard really is.

I hear MDK believes she said it, lol.

The phony phone call YouTube of shitt getting pranked is a gut buster too. What a douche.

A lesson for those who have complained: This right here is what happens when enough people vote for someone. That someone will remain in the game. If you want them out of the picture, vote for anyone but them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, who doesn't have a fan base?

Forum List

Back