But, we only want gay marriage....once we get that, then we will come after your churches....

Since White Evangelicals have all the political power, just them.

Your opinion. Your making what small churches all around the country may believe in or not, into something political. And anyway, white Evangelicals don't have any power over muslim congregations. That is utter bullshit.
Muslims police their own according to their customs and there is pressure within muslim communities to conform.
If your going to demand Christians everywhere to hold gay weddings then you also need to send your political activists into mosques as well demanding gay weddings. You cant choose one religion over another. That would be the government singling out one religion.

Who is demanding that any religious group hold a wedding ceremony? Last I heard, no one.
It’s unrealistic to even have marriage ceremonies if anybody and anything can get married, which is the progressive “if it feels good do it” way...

Why do so many conservatives measure the values of their marriages by who they exclude from the union?
To buy into the LGBT thing a person has to be mentally insane, much like these mass shooters... Since most of them are progressives.

Or simply want to marry the person they love.

Though if you're looking for mental illness, might I recommend the wasteland of insanity that equated same sex marriage with mass shootings.

Again, Rustic...if your marriage only has value if you can deny the union to same sex couples, then you had a shit marriage to begin with.
Lol
Na, not really
LGBT people are mentally insane, so much like mass shooters. They have to be denied certain privileges and rights

It’s unrealistic to even have marriage ceremonies if anybody and anything can get married, which is the progressive “if it feels good do it” way...

Why do so many conservatives measure the values of their marriages by who they exclude from the union?
To buy into the LGBT thing a person has to be mentally insane, much like these mass shooters... Since most of them are progressives.

Though if you're looking for mental illness, might I recommend the wasteland of insanity that equated same sex marriage with mass shootings.

Again, Rustic...if your marriage only has value if you can deny the union to same sex couples, then you had a shit marriage to begin with.
Why do homosexuals feel the need to harass Christian churches?

Which homosexuals are harrassing Christian Churches? Given Christian opposition to allowing gays to marry, I can certainly show you the opposite.
No sane person would believe in political correctness… End of story

Which homosexuals are harrassing Christian Churches? Given Christian opposition to allowing gays to marry, I can certainly show you the opposite.

I can think of plenty of sane reasons to support same sex marriage.

Who is demanding that any religious group hold a wedding ceremony? Last I heard, no one.

Lol
Na, not really
LGBT people are mentally insane, so much like mass shooters. They have to be denied certain privileges and rights

And by 'insane', you mean hold down regular jobs, raise families and live their life like pretty much everyone else?

Since when is that the same as 'mass shootings'?

I think you're revealing a tad more than you intended regarding the wasteland of your own mind with the views you're expressing.

Name one

Name one
All the same reasons that straight folks marry for.

The thing is that the state should not recognize any marriage performed by a church as legally binding.

You all want separation of church ans state in all things but you allow the state to give legal powers to a church.

Have a church ceremony if you want but the state should not recognize it
What difference does it make?

What difference does it make if public schools teach religion?

The first amendment states

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Tell what is giving a religion power to sanction any contract if it's not a law respecting a religious establishment?

No church, no religion, religious ceremony of any kind should be given any legal credence.

If they are acting as agents of the government then churches need to lose their tax free status

Lol
Na, not really

And by 'insane', you mean hold down regular jobs, raise families and live their life like pretty much everyone else?

I think you're revealing a tad more than you intended regarding the wasteland of your own mind with the views you're expressing.
LGBT people are Desperate and insecure, and live a life of delusion. There’s a reason why the Bible condemns such things...

Name one
Lol
You can’t have it both ways, emotional foolishness is never good for lifelong choices

Lol
Na, not really

LGBT people are Desperate and insecure, and live a life of delusion. There’s a reason why the Bible condemns such things...

Or....just living their lives, holding down jobs, paying taxes, going to church and raising families.

Yet you equate this.....to 'mass shootings'?

Looks like you'd need little more than a mirror to reveal the face of insanity, Rustic. Because your premise is batshit crazy.

Name one
Lol
You can’t have it both ways, emotional foolishness is never good for lifelong choices

Not 'both ways'. The same ways. Same sex couples marry for the same reasons that straight couples do.

Lol
Na, not really

Or....just living their lives, holding down jobs, paying taxes, going to church and raising families.

Looks like you'd need little more than a mirror to reveal the face of insanity, Rustic. Because your premise is batshit crazy.
Talk about bat shit crazy go to a gay pride/LGBT parade, I’ve seen them on TV and nothing describes them better than bat shit crazy....

Name one
Lol

Not 'both ways'. The same ways. Same sex couples marry for the same reasons that straight couples do.
Lol
Well they can’t procreate, they can’t live a Christian lifestyle... To name a couple reasons.

Name one
Lol

Lol
Well they can’t procreate, they can’t live a Christian lifestyle... To name a couple reasons.

Many straight couples never have kids, or adopt instead. Many straight couples don't live a 'Christian lifestyle'. Hell, many Christians don't live a Christian lifestyle.

And yet.....they still want to marry. Same as same sex couples.

All of which is perfectly sane.

Lol
Na, not really

Talk about bat shit crazy go to a gay pride/LGBT parade, I’ve seen them on TV and nothing describes them better than bat shit crazy....

I've been to such parades. And there wasn't a single mass shooting.

Same sex couples are just living their lives, Rustic. Holding down jobs, going to school, raising their kids.

Just regular, boring stuff.

Lol

Lol

Many straight couples never have kids, or adopt instead. Many straight couples don't live a 'Christian lifestyle'. Hell, many Christians don't live a Christian lifestyle.

Political correctness is not a god, It is human foolishness at best, but most the time it’s pure evil.
Situational morality is never a good life choice... end of story

Lol

Lol

Political correctness is not a god, It is human foolishness at best, but most the time it’s pure evil.
Situational morality is never a good life choice... end of story

Political correctness need not be a 'god' for folks to want to get married.

Straight or gay.

The demand that Christian churches marry gays is harassment

The demand that Christian churches marry gays is harassment

Which gays are these, exactly?

I can show you plenty of Christians harassing gays by fighting their right to get married. So the opposite of your claim is demonstrably true.

Lol
Na, not really

I've been to such parades. And there wasn't a single mass shooting.

Same sex couples are just living their lives, Rustic. Holding down jobs, going to school, raising their kids.

Just regular, boring stuff.
Lol
First of all there’s not that many of them in reality, and the ones that are usually don’t last for any length of time... With a few exceptions.
And just because those exist does not make them right, they can live out what they think is normal/acceptable I truly don’t give two shits what about their personal lives. Just don’t expect me to except such a thing.... Along with millions of other people.

I’m a libertarian/conservative I don’t get involved in people’s personal lives. The federal government needs to stay out of marriage, abortion, finances, firearm ownership etc.
But political correctness has no standing with me and millions just like me, so fuck yeah I think it’s fucking insane to be politically correct.

Forum List

Back