But Is It Enough to Overcome the Margin of Fraud?

Love to watch you bitch about 13 being killed in a terrorist attack under Biden

Meanwhile you ignore 3,000 being killed in a terrorist attack under Bush and 450 being killed in a terrorist attack under Reagan

Partisan much?
And Lincoln killed injuns so that is the real reason 13 died.................omg.....You are a hopeless fucking mess of twisted logic....lolol

They didn't NEEDLESSLY die....they died doing their patriotic duty, silly one!

(how do you know more Marines would not have died if the withdrawal were done any other way? You don't know!)
How many fucking soldiers died under Trump and until then.ZERO..Because he would kill him

You have no idea what is going on CNN Cyborg. You voted for this you fuck up

If Clinton did his fucking job and greased Bin Laden instead of sneaking BJs in the Oral Office, there would be no Afghani

And every Bush/Cheney repuke is a disgrace and as bad as a libturd

How you can defend 13 marines who needlessly died is beyond fucking me

You people make me want to vomit my guts out
Funny how you crazy right wingers turned on W. You were so quick to call anyone who didn't support him at the time a traitor.

Good thing Willie ordered a standown when we had OBL in our crosshairs.

Bush pulled back our troops when he had bin Laden trapped in Tora Bora

Said he was no longer important

Obama killed the fucker

Funny how you Leftards still stand by the Clintons and the half white guy.
What's so funny about that? We supported their policies while they were in office, and still support them now. Perhaps the best way to implement those policies might have changed slightly over time, to keep up with changing events, but we still consistently want the same things. The right, however changes their minds more often than most people change their socks. The right is a great example of how cults gotta cult.

To answer the OP's question, the margin of fraud will definitely be a factor. The 2020 election showed that the Democrats are clumsy and obvious in their efforts to harvest votes from unqualified voters, and from voters who lack the capacity to make an intelligent choice and so can be manipulated into letting Dem operatives make it for them. But they targeted the critical areas and states with surgical precision, so at least there was some centralized planning.

Maybe they had to be so clumsy and obvious because they viewed it as an emergency. Maybe they just had complete faith in the media to cover up for them. If so, they were not disappointed, clearly. But it will be hard for them to get away with it a second time so soon. They will have to be more subtle, and I don't know how they can effectively do that. But, they are much more expert on defrauding the voting process than I, so who knows?

The failure of the Dems to pass their laws designed to make it even easier to cheat may be the the one factor that allows democracy to get back on track.

To answer the OP's question, the margin of fraud will definitely be a factor. The 2020 election showed that the Democrats are clumsy and obvious in their efforts to harvest votes from unqualified voters, and from voters who lack the capacity to make an intelligent choice and so can be manipulated into letting Dem operatives make it for them. But they targeted the critical areas and states with surgical precision, so at least there was some centralized planning.

2020 proved Republicans don’t have a CLUE on how we stole the election

Voter Fraud? :auiqs.jpg:
Harvesting Votes? :laughing0301:
Dominion software? :eek-52:
Fake IDs? :eek:

You are not even close to figuring out how we did it

Makes 2024 so much easier
Why do you even bother to vote if you know we will just steal it from you

Omit Fake IDs.

You have a point, sarcastic though you meant it to be.

The 2020 election was stolen, without any "For the People Act" passing.*

We basically have the same conditions for 2022 as we had for 2020. Executives - often local - over-rode the laws passed by the state legislatures, and judges allowed them to do it. No reason to think they won't do it again, as I'm sure that Biden will never announce the end of the COVID pandemic, in spite of Fauci's slip on Tuesday that he walked back on Wednesday.

If the same shenanigans occur this year or even worse, there will be far more of a backlash than just the Democrats finally meeting a riot that they didn't like. People won't stand for it. You can only push Americans so far, and the Democrats seem determined to find out how far too far actually is. I predict that many will take up arms if the government is once again empowered in contravention of the process of democracy. Even people who don't think there is a dime's worth of difference between the Dems and the Reps, will not stand still for one side rigging the election in their favor. They will take action.

Not me, though. I'm about to turn sixty. If another steal happens, my entire focus will be on preparing my grown children for the coming societal breakdown. They won't be locking me up in a DC gulag for walking through a door held open by a Capitol Police officer. I'll be setting up a bug-out location, and making sure it is well stocked for a year in which they can survive comfortably long enough to revert to subsistence farming, fishing and hunting. Guess what? It will be mainly powered by renewable energy. Yay!

Also they will have plenty of gold ounce rounds and one tenth rounds, junk silver, and items such as bullets, bandages, medications, and beans and rice, which will no doubt be currency. They'll be fine. You enjoy your bread rations and waiting in line for it.

*You ever wonder why Democrats selected from the Lincoln quote " . . . government of the people, by the people, and for the people . . ." the "for the people" part? Wouldn't "by the people" be a better phrase to indicate that the securing the democratic process is the aim of the law? Every communist government in the world would say that it governs "for the people," specifically because they believe the they must govern for people incapable of governing for themselves.

Now that I type that, I answered my own question about why they chose that part.

You have a point, sarcastic though you meant it to be.

The 2020 election was stolen, without any "For the People Act" passing.*

We basically have the same conditions for 2022 as we had for 2020. Executives - often local - over-rode the laws passed by the state legislatures, and judges allowed them to do it. No reason to think they won't do it again, as I'm sure that Biden will never announce the end of the COVID pandemic, in spite of Fauci's slip on Tuesday that he walked back on Wednesday.

If the same shenanigans occur this year or even worse, there will be far more of a backlash than just the Democrats finally meeting a riot that they didn't like. People won't stand for it. You can only push Americans so far, and the Democrats seem determined to find out how far too far actually is. I predict that many will take up arms if the government is once again empowered in contravention of the process of democracy. Even people who don't think there is a dime's worth of difference between the Dems and the Reps, will not stand still for one side rigging the election in their favor. They will take action.

Not me, though. I'm about to turn sixty. If another steal happens, my entire focus will be on preparing my grown children for the coming societal breakdown. They won't be locking me up in a DC gulag for walking through a door held open by a Capitol Police officer. I'll be setting up a bug-out location, and making sure it is well stocked for a year in which they can survive comfortably long enough to revert to subsistence farming, fishing and hunting. Guess what? It will be mainly powered by renewable energy. Yay!

Also they will have plenty of gold ounce rounds and one tenth rounds, junk silver, and items such as bullets, bandages, medications, and beans and rice, which will no doubt be currency. They'll be fine. You enjoy your bread rations and waiting in line for it.

*You ever wonder why Democrats selected from the Lincoln quote " . . . government of the people, by the people, and for the people . . ." the "for the people" part? Wouldn't "by the people" be a better phrase to indicate that the securing the democratic process is the aim of the law? Every communist government in the world would say that it governs "for the people," specifically because they believe the they must govern for people incapable of governing for themselves.

Now that I type that, I answered my own question about why they chose that part.
You still don’t have a clue how we are stealing elections

We can just switch your votes

The more Republicans that vote, the easier it is to steal the election from you

Everyone knows America loves Republicans
Who could not love Donald Trump?

Trump can’t lose unless he is cheated

Forum List

Back