But I Have A Baby!,So Just Let Me Cross The Border!! Waaahh!!,BooHooHoo.Ah,Don't Think So.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boo_hoo14: Assuming we have all seen the footage by now. Did we all take notice of these young latina mommies/daddies holding a baby, maybe with a child under three years old? Oh, so it that the technique some of the refugees are gonna try to use as an excuse to just let them pass the border and get free housing and welfare?
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:But I have a new born babie,,,,woo hoo hoo,,,please just let me in the country illegally.
Yah,,try telling that to the millions still waiting in line for a few years!
:goodposting: :iagree:

• Banned
and how cruel,,,how can they take a baby to the border knowing they wont be able to feed the infant properly! lts not as if we have a CVS at the bordrer !!!!

:boo_hoo14: Assuming we have all seen the footage by now. Did we all take notice of these young latina mommies/daddies holding a baby, maybe with a child under three years old? Oh, so it that the technique some of the refugees are gonna try to use as an excuse to just let them pass the border and get free housing and welfare?
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:But I have a new born babie,,,,woo hoo hoo,,,please just let me in the country illegally.
Yah,,try telling that to the millions still waiting in line for a few years!
:goodposting: :iagree:
This is how you apply for asylum. They are doing it the right way.

and how cruel,,,how can they take a baby to the border knowing they wont be able to feed the infant properly! lts not as if we have a CVS at the bordrer !!!!
Yeah, that's the only way to feed a baby. I'll bet it was tough prior to CVS, huh? How did we survive for 200,000 years without one?

• Banned
Yeah, that's the only way to feed a baby. I'll bet it was tough prior to CVS, huh? How did we survive for 200,000 years without one?
they didn't have a CVS during the caveman years

Forum List

Back