"BUT HILLARY" posts go here.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images

Fun fact: Pogo's Law makes a nickel every time some wag goes "b-but but Hillary". It's made enough at this point to buy the Taj Freaking Mahal.

Will it ever grow to the size of the "But Bush" folder as spoken by the meat puppet faggot alone?

Would that even be possible?

I'm sure that I'm not the only one to notice so many "BUT HILLARY" posts throughout this site A discussion will be ongoing, and suddenly a totally unrelated "BUT HILLARY" will appear. I'm not sure if it is an effort to change the subject, or if right wingers just have to say that so many times a day, so they just throw them out whenever they think about it. Either way, this is where you can put all those "BUT HILLARYs" without disrupting a conversation, or being laughed at for doing it. In an emergency, I'm sure this thread will also work for any "BUT OBAMA" or "BUT PELOSI" sentiments you might need to express as well.
images

"But Bush" was popular for a long time.

Is "But Hillary" a subcategory of those?

images

This thread can be used for that if you would like. If you are pissed at your boss, you can do a "BUT MY BOSS" post. Just quit throwing all those "but" posts into unrelated threads. OK?

images

This thread can be used for that if you would like. If you are pissed at your boss, you can do a "BUT MY BOSS" post. Just quit throwing all those "but" posts into unrelated threads. OK?

Sure

Just like you compatriots stopped posting "But Bush" in unrelated threads.

images
Conservatives, masters of the red herring fallacy.

images
It is kind of weak to give Trump a free pass because he is not Hillary. At the same time, not being Hillary is all that was required of Trump.

Mission Accomplished.

Forum List

Back