but he's only been in office for a month ..

dumbass RW's .. not only do they NOT know the difference between debt, and deficit, they have no clue about a Federal budget either.

so pathetic its almost funny ... almost.

dumbass RW's .. not only do they NOT know the difference between debt, and deficit, they have no clue about a Federal budget either.

Well why don't you give us a class on it, Perfesser?

Trump did not cut anything. Note that he didn't elaborate about his claim.
What about his Federal freeze of hiring?
What about it? The last 2 major federal hiring freezes cost more money than they saved. And the freeze has no effect on the budget still in place and used in debt calculations.
Link?
I doubt you would ask Trump for a link

Recent Government-Wide Hiring Freezes Prove Ineffective in Managing Federal Employment

dumbass RW's .. This statement is dishonest and projection.

not only do they NOT know the difference between debt, and deficit......This is an emotional response. How the fuck did your ass come to the conclusion this statement is true when many-a-liberal don't know the difference? Perhaps you should experiment and put your ass into perspective. Poll anyone for the BLM and see how many know the difference. I'm just kidding of course, I know you're full of shit.

, they have no clue about a Federal budget either....Your position is RWs don't know what a budget is? You're a stupid fucker.

so pathetic its almost funny ... almost. It's pathetic alright. Take a Valium. The world is a much better place when you're asleep.

elaborate
What about it? The last 2 major federal hiring freezes cost more money than they saved. And the freeze has no effect on the budget still in place and used in debt calculations.
Link?

Recent Government-Wide Hiring Freezes Prove Ineffective in Managing Federal Employment

OK, here's your link.

upload_2017-2-27_12-21-35.png

not only do they NOT know the difference between debt, and deficit......This is an emotional response. How the fuck did your ass come to the conclusion this statement is true when many-a-liberal don't know the difference? Perhaps you should experiment and put your ass into perspective. Poll anyone for the BLM and see how many know the difference. I'm just kidding of course, I know you're full of shit.

, they have no clue about a Federal budget either....Your position is RWs don't know what a budget is? You're a stupid fucker.

so pathetic its almost funny ... almost. It's pathetic alright. Take a Valium. The world is a much better place when you're asleep.

its a proven fact ... Obama lowered the deficit $1 Trillion dollars...

elaborate
Link?

see? idiots ask for a link even though they either wont accept the facts or are too damn dumb to understand it.

elaborate
Link?

That makes a lot of sense.
And yes I would, that guy lies all the time. I would want one from any politician.

Link?

see? idiots ask for a link even though they either wont accept the facts or are too damn dumb to understand it.
Dumbfuck doesn't realize he posted this before I even responded :lol:

What the fuck is the matter with you? Where in the above disputes anything like that dummy? Big fucking deal he lowered the DEFICIT by a trillion. He came into a crisis that COST MONEY to recover from. Bottom line is while he may have reduced the deficit by a Trillion, his operating costs ended up being 10 Trillion in the fucking hole, which is DOUBLE what it was when he took office. According to Obama's mouth that's treason against country............FACT.

What the fuck is the matter with you? Where in the above disputes anything like that dummy? Big fucking deal he lowered the DEFICIT by a trillion. He came into a crisis that COST MONEY to recover from. Bottom line is while he may have reduced the deficit by a Trillion, his operating costs ended up being 10 Trillion in the fucking hole, which is DOUBLE what it was when he took office. According to Obama's mouth that's treason against country............FACT.

stick around, some dumbass RW's will say BS... the debt is 20 billion bla bla bla

and if youve read the thread RW's are too fucking stupid to know a Federal budget includes spending cuts too ...

RW's are stupid fuckers.

Last edited:
anything and everything to deflect Trumps inept horseshit and broken bullshit promises ..

go Bots go !

Obama piled up $10 trillion in new debt, anyone have a link to what he spent it on? Kind of sucks for Trump having to deal with Obama's piss poor management, what a mess he has to clean up.

seems to be the battle cry defense of Trump supporters ...

White House: Trump budget will hike defense spending by $54B

The result is that Trump's initial budget wouldn't dent budget deficits projected to run about $500 billion.

$500 billion seems about right for a month, give Trumps sorry ass a full year.

Hold on to your wallets boys and girls !!
DJT has not even submitted a budget yet.

He will be on autopilot with BHO's budget until this coming October.

The result is that Trump's initial budget wouldn't dent budget deficits projected to run about $500 billion.

President Trump's election is turning the tide, the economy is upbeat for the first time in 8 years. Everywhere you look people are hopeful for the future. Good job Mr. President! :eusa_clap:

exactly .. and Congress hasn't even voted this year either ...

Forum List

Back