But for----------

my personal view is that no one needs a 100 round magazine, 500 rpms is a gross exaggeration.
My personal view is that no one needs more than 1 house, that politicians should not fly 1st class at tax payer expense and should never fly on a private airplane unless they are the President / VP, and that politicians caught purposefully committing crimes / lying should publicly be kicked in the crotch.....

Good thing the Founding Fathers were smart enough to put personal opinion aside and create the greatest, longest-lasting government document in the Constitution, which provides and clearly identifies our rights.

:cool:

I disagree on one house, but agree on the rest. Where do you park your tank when you drive it to the grocery store?

Holy fucking strawman. Does it ever get tiring arguing against yourself?

Fact is the Human element causes the death and those like you ignore reality.

I will die of a heart attack before ever being shot, so let be factual guns are not the problem except in the minds of those that fear them...
30,000 gun deaths a year to the contrary
Please break that down by gun manufacturer and model.

and most of them are suicides, he would never mention that.

I will die of a heart attack before ever being shot, so let be factual guns are not the problem except in the minds of those that fear them...

I'm sure the families of all those dead people would disagree with you.

Well tell me how a gun fires without the human factor?

How many laws do you need to feel safe?

Murder is against the law and you can see how well that law works to keep criminals from murdering...

You really think that isn't a dumb statement, don't you?

I disagree on one house, but agree on the rest. Where do you park your tank when you drive it to the grocery store?
I was being facetious, sarcastic....my point being if you poll 1 million of Americans on THEIR views on the Constitution you will get at least 800k different opinions / views. The US Constitution is not based on any of them. The Founding Fathers passed the US Constitution, the greatest living document short of the Bible, and it is what it is. Liberals HATE it, besiege it in an an attempt to change / get rid of it every day.

It may be some Liberals' view that no person needs an AR-15, but to the Father who takes his family to the gun range, considers shooting a hobby, teaches them gun safety, and respects/believes in the Constitution HIS view is - correctly - it is his right to own one. Until the Liberals get their way that will continue to be the way it is...even if gun-grabbers don't think anyone should have them.

30,000 gun deaths a year to the contrary
Please break that down by gun manufacturer and model.

and most of them are suicides, he would never mention that.
I want to know how many pistols, revolvers, semi-autos.
Not that a Liberal would give such details without pulling teeth.

my personal view is that no one needs a 100 round magazine, 500 rpms is a gross exaggeration.
My personal view is that no one needs more than 1 house, that politicians should not fly 1st class at tax payer expense and should never fly on a private airplane unless they are the President / VP, and that politicians caught purposefully committing crimes / lying should publicly be kicked in the crotch.....

Good thing the Founding Fathers were smart enough to put personal opinion aside and create the greatest, longest-lasting government document in the Constitution, which provides and clearly identifies our rights.

:cool:

You probably could park it wherever the fuck you wanted.

And also we should never blame our pencil for a misspelled word.

You know, Germany, England and France all used to say things
about our gun laws and regulating guns. They would point out
how safe their countries were.

Well, then came the Human Element...eh? When they allowed those
fucking Muslims to come into their country's in droves and now all of them
have areas assigned as "Not Safe Zones."

That ain't because of weapons but because of the people that they let in.

I'm sure the families of all those dead people would disagree with you.

Well tell me how a gun fires without the human factor?

How many laws do you need to feel safe?

Murder is against the law and you can see how well that law works to keep criminals from murdering...
heres-your-sign.jpg

It is against the law to murder and that law has failed to stop killers...

So passing more laws will just make more criminals because let face reality criminals do not obey laws...

In our society we have the right to bear arms and in our society as property owners we have the right to ask people not to have their firearm on our property.

I have no use for AR-15 but I have no issue with someome owning one either as long as they do not do mass murder with it.

I own two shotguns and never killed anyone with them nor fired them at anyone.

Most gun owners are responsible and to punish the majority because the few screw it up is just beyond stupid!

The No-Fly list convict someone because of their name and many on the left want to use the list to deny a citizen their Constitutional Right.

It is easy to get on the list but is hard as hell to get off the list and it is controlled by partisan nutters and could be used in the wrong way.

Then you have those that want to use Doctor's to approve someone right while forgetting any Doctor can be bought.

What is lacking today is the moral fabric our parents grew up with and with that society has fallen into the abyss.

You can not remove the Humam factor when discussing firearms and to say the gun is the only issue, well Tim McVeigh taught me a truck is more dangerous...

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.
Ban weed, it's the only answer...

But for a human being a baseball bat could never hit a homerun, a tennis racquet could never serve an ace, a soccer ball could never score a goal, a car could never drive across the country, AND a gun could never shoot a bullet.

Removing the inanimate object cannot control the actions of human beings. Think about it.

So once again we hear the argument for letting 10 year olds buy machine guns at the Walmart no questions asked.

Are you one of those pathetic liars on the left who deny you want to confiscate guns from every law abiding gun owner in this country?

You stupid ass double taking piece of shit.

They drool over the prospect of banning guns like Australia did. Australia THREATENED law abiding gun owners with prison if they refused to turn over their guns. They ran ads picturing a row of naked men in a prison shower, the message was clear turn over your guns or get gang raped in prison.

It is against the law to murder and that law has failed to stop killers...

So passing more laws will just make more criminals because let face reality criminals do not obey laws...

In our society we have the right to bear arms and in our society as property owners we have the right to ask people not to have their firearm on our property.

I have no use for AR-15 but I have no issue with someome owning one either as long as they do not do mass murder with it.

I own two shotguns and never killed anyone with them nor fired them at anyone.

Most gun owners are responsible and to punish the majority because the few screw it up is just beyond stupid!

The No-Fly list convict someone because of their name and many on the left want to use the list to deny a citizen their Constitutional Right.

It is easy to get on the list but is hard as hell to get off the list and it is controlled by partisan nutters and could be used in the wrong way.

Then you have those that want to use Doctor's to approve someone right while forgetting any Doctor can be bought.

What is lacking today is the moral fabric our parents grew up with and with that society has fallen into the abyss.

You can not remove the Humam factor when discussing firearms and to say the gun is the only issue, well Tim McVeigh taught me a truck is more dangerous...

Amen to that.

And McVeigh also taught us, that not only was his truck more dangerous
but those containers of bull shit in the back was a great deal more powerful than the
bull shit spread about banning weapons.

Are you one of those pathetic liars on the left who deny you want to confiscate guns from every law abiding gun owner in this country?

They drool over the prospect of banning guns like Australia did. Australia THREATENED law abiding gun owners with prison if they refused to turn over their guns. They ran ads picturing a row of naked men in a prison shower, the message was clear turn over your guns or get gang raped in prison.

No need to bring up your sexual fantasies here.

And 1,000 Democrats flew over there and announced they were not going to
surrender their weapons.

If guns 'kill' people, forks 'make' people fat.

Just sayin'... :p

There is no such thing as an 'assault' rifle....except liberals argue that these rifles are occasionally used to 'assault' people so that makes them 'assault weapons'.

Once again, did the attacker in Finland use an 'Assault Knife'? Did the attacker in Vegas use an 'Assault Hammer'?

Same goes for an RPG or shoulder mounted missile

or a tank, but I think we all agree that an average citizen should not be driving a tank to the grocery store or walking around with a ground to air missile

It all comes down to how much power we want an individual to have at his fingertips

Do your need a 100 round magazine and a bump stock that lets you shoot at 500 rpms?
depends.

more to the question, you ever try to lift an AR w/a 100 round mag loaded up in it?

Think about it from this point of view.

A human without a baseball bat would never, ever hit a home run. Simply said, a human could not get a ball that far without an inanimate object.

They could probably do the ace though.

Getting across the country could be doable without the inanimate object, but you wouldn't get there so quickly.

And without a gun, a person would find it a LOT harder to kill people.

People with guns are far more dangerous that people without guns.

We know this. We can see this. A gun is the weapon of choice for US killers. 3/4 of all murders are with guns.

The UK murder rate is 1/4 the US murder rate. A coincidence that the UK murder rate, where gun murders are rare, is about the same as the US non-gun murder rate? I think not.

Forum List

Back