But Canada is gun control heaven....right? But....how is gun crime going up there?

You are the one who "know very little about the topic".
While the .223 is more powerful than a rimfire .22, the POINT is that the .223 is one of the weakest bullets made.
It is NOT powerful, and in fact it is illegal in most states for deer hunting precisely because it is not powerful enough and not likely to kill cleanly.
My knowledge of firearms is more sophisticated than being able to accept your argument that the .223 in an AR type weapons is not powerful.
or that it's a 'weak' bullet! What in hell makes a bullet weak?

It's in fact one of the world's most efficient weapons for killing people. and 'no', it's not a good choice for deer so you're right about that.

And fwiw, the pink AR would also appeal to the wrong people (women) in my honest opinion.

Big cities are where gun crimes are committed. There's nothing in suggesting that your cities are shitholes.
LOL! Nothing other than the fact that scores of people get shot in them every weekend.

The Democrats have turned most American cities into crime ridden homeless Negro infested ghetto shitholes.

If we sent that scum anywhere in the world the crime rate would soar.

LOL! Nothing other than the fact that scores of people get shot in them every weekend.
Yes, obviously true.
The Democrats have turned most American cities into crime ridden homeless Negro infested ghetto shitholes.
I would agree with attaching blame to the Democrats too. I want no part of your racist remark: negro infested.
And yes, if you send Americans anywhere in the world, the crime rate would probably at least increase.

My knowledge of firearms is more sophisticated than being able to accept your argument that the .223 in an AR type weapons is not powerful.
or that it's a 'weak' bullet! What in hell makes a bullet weak?

It's in fact one of the world's most efficient weapons for killing people. and 'no', it's not a good choice for deer so you're right about that.

And fwiw, the pink AR would also appeal to the wrong people (women) in my honest opinion.

The point of so called assault weapon was to make a bullet in between a rifle and pistol.
And in fact, the so called "assault weapon" of the Civil War was a pair of percussion cap revolvers, used by cavalry.
The .223 is NOT more "powerful", but less powerful, allowing faster recovery and more rapid re-aiming, but that is even more true with carbines that use pistol bullets, like the M-1 carbine, Thompson machine gun, Kel-Tec Sub 2000, etc.
There just is no point in banning them other than some bizarre image thing.
It is NOT the most efficient weapons for killing people.
At close range, a pistol bullet based weapon would be far more deadly, and in fact a pair of pistols would be the most deadly.

And what is wrong with appealing to women by making ARs pink?
An AR is likely one of the best home defense weapons, so prevent rape.

No, it has been proven that high murder rates in the US are due to the war on drugs and lack of education and employment opportunity.

Yes, obviously true.

I would agree with attaching blame to the Democrats too. I want no part of your racist remark: negro infested.

And yes, if you send Americans anywhere in the world, the crime rate would probably at least increase.

You stupid Moon Bats can run from responsibility all you want but Democrats have a record of failure with everything they do including running these big city shitholes.

Most of the Mayors of these shitholes are dumbass low IQ Negroes that are incompetent at everything they do and who are elected by other dumbass ghetto Negroes.

You stupid Moon Bats can run from responsibility all you want but Democrats have a record of failure with everything they do including running these big city shitholes.

Most of the Mayors of these shitholes are dumbass low IQ Negroes that are incompetent at everything they do and who are elected by other dumbass ghetto Negroes.
No more discussion with you if you're going to be a racist.
And a rude pig.

It has been proven there is no racial aspect to crime, violence, or intelligence.
Africans in Africa have a lower crime rate than Europeans for example.
But there is a cause and effect relationship to injustice and crime.

No more discussion with you if you're going to be a racist.
And a rude pig.

You can be in denial about the incompetency of these Negro mayors of the big city shitholes all you want.

That is the typical denial we see from you stupid uneducated Moon Bats all the time. You never take responsibility for the damage you do to this country.

Most of the gun crime in the US takes place in the Democrat control cities by ghetto Negroes and Hispanics. That is a fact. You can do your racist calling and denial all you want. We are use to it. We expect it from you.

We are told Canada has great gun control laws.......

Then, why is gun crime going up there.....?

Leftists in Canada are like leftists in the U.S.....punish normal gun owners.....reduce sentences for actual, violent gun criminals..

Left wingers are insane the world over...

Trudeau’s only major policy change has been to change regulations for licenced gun owners.

It shouldn’t need to be said that criminals aren’t licenced gun owners and the guns they are using are overwhelmingly smuggled handguns from the United States, not the rifles Trudeau has banned.
---

According to Statistics Canada, total weapons offences across the country rose 16% overall between 2010 and 2020. The number of murders committed with guns have gone up 58% over that time, which — according to Statistics Canada — are mostly gang-related murders with handguns.

/——-/ Ahhhh, those crazy Kanucks and their watered down beer.

You can be in denial about the incompetency of these Negro mayors of the big city shitholes all you want.
I'm actually not in denial of what you suggest, other than me not accepting your racism that places blame 'specifically' on negros.

But in any case, I don't consider you worthy of any more of my time due to your unabashed racism.

I'm actually not in denial of what you suggest, other than me not accepting your racism that places blame 'specifically' on negros.

But in any case, I don't consider you worthy of any more of my time due to your unabashed racism.

Yes you are. You are just too damn stupid to admit it. I put it in harsh terms but what I said is the truth. Your denial is in not embracing the core problem. Idiot Democrat Libtard Negroes running things.

The great American cities have been turned into shitholes.

They are run by Democrats.

Most of the leaders of the shitholes are dumbass Democrat Negroes. I can give you several examples.

That is where most of the gun crime in the US takes place.

Gun crime in the US is not the result of the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms as the stupid Libtards want to believe and their solution is take that right away.

Gun crime is mainly the result of incompetent Democrat leadership in the big American shitholes.

The point of so called assault weapon was to make a bullet in between a rifle and pistol.
Completely untrue. The purpose of an assault weapon has nothing to do with making a bullet. You'll have to express what you're trying to say more clearly than that.

The main purpose of an assault weapon was to create a rifle that would be the most efficient weapon for killing people in certain situations where that would be the priority. Not all situations.

And for what it's worth, the FNC1 and C2 fired cartridges that could be loaded with bullets that were suitable for deer hunting. They're 'nearly' the same catridge as the .308W.

Forum List

Back