Bust Up the US No Go Zones

That's not what the article says. I read French. It does talk about using the army but it says nothing about the existence of your comic book fantasy zones.
FALSE! It says exactly what I said it says. Would you like me to present the English translation ?

By all means, yes. And the translation needs to be verifiable, as your sources are notoriously unreliable. The last 'muslim no-go zone' myth thread you started used Steve Emerson as your primary source. The hapless idiot that even Fox News denounced when he started babbling about exactly this topic.
HA HA. My sources are unreliable ? Andrew McCarthy, lead prosecutor in the 1993 World Trade Center terrorist bombing. The sources are only unreliable. only according to your unreliable Islamapologist media, which doesn't even report Islamization at all. As I said in Post # 15 >>>

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into Islamapologiststs.

As for Emerson, he is a longtime EXCELLENT protectionist, and I could give examples of where he has exposed Islamists, if not raked them over the coals (available on request). So he made a slight mistake in his wording about Birmingham. That's not a big deal. Everybody makes these little mistakes from time to time. Let he who is 100% correct, always, cast the first stone.

What the silly critics are missing, is that Emerson's statement, was very meaningful, with or without his slight error. Birmingham DOES have many no-go zones. Hardly matters if ALL of it is no go, or just parts of it. NONE of it should be no go zones.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us those 'YEARS of DOCUMENTED reports of the US govt (DOJ & DHS)' that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim 'no-go' zone.

Show us. Don't tell us. This is number 1 on your list, so I'm tossing a slow, underhanded softball of a case.

Or.....will you give us yet more excuses why you can't?
I don't HAVE TO show you what is common knowledge (unless you're a liberal who has been sheltered from Islamization information) And it's all in my links, and their links. Want me to hold your hand too ? What is public info, you need me to show you ? NO, you don't.

So, if the National Guards and state cops close down the enclaves

Well there it is, just as you predicted Skylar. Runs away screaming "I don't have to if I don't wanna" with a side of "everybody knows" fallacy.

I'm going to bed.

The left is so quick to cite religious freedom when a Muslim insists on sharia law over our laws. The women don't want to remove their burkas for photo IDs and one woman is suing the police dept because they made her remove it after she was arrested. Of course, CAIR lawyers jumped in and are bitching that her religious freedom was violated.

What we need to remember is that with Muslims, their religion and government are inseparable. When they claim religious freedom, they are actually saying that the laws, women's rights and individual freedoms of our country are wrong and they do not wish to follow them.

Allowing them to control areas where other people are expected to behave as if they are entering another country is something we should not tolerate. There are other religions and people in this country should not be expected to have laws imposed on them by radicals. Muslims do act like we have to bend over for them because their religion finds us and our customs intolerable. One woman had a bacon billboard taken down because if offended here. Muslim taxi drivers won't take passengers who were drinking or blind people with seeing eye dogs. Muslim workers won't touch pork products so other workers pick up the slack.

It's getting real old. We should never have to be imposed upon in this manner. Come to America, take it as is or get the hell out. We eat bacon, we have laws regarding photo IDs and mug shots. We have security at airports that might involve body searches. If your religion forbids any of these things, stay the hell away.

Their ludicrous ideology (masquerading as a religion) shouldn't even be allowed in America at all. Not only should the enclaves be shut down, but so should every mosque, and every Koran should be removed from every library, school, bookstore, etc. That's because Islam is ILLEGAL in the US, and has been for 226 years, by virtue of Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution (the Supremacy Clause), as well as US Codes 2384 & 2385 (Seditious Conspiracy & Overthrow of Govt)

The left is so quick to cite religious freedom when a Muslim insists on sharia law over our laws. The women don't want to remove their burkas for photo IDs and one woman is suing the police dept because they made her remove it after she was arrested. Of course, CAIR lawyers jumped in and are bitching that her religious freedom was violated.

What we need to remember is that with Muslims, their religion and government are inseparable. When they claim religious freedom, they are actually saying that the laws, women's rights and individual freedoms of our country are wrong and they do not wish to follow them.

Allowing them to control areas where other people are expected to behave as if they are entering another country is something we should not tolerate. There are other religions and people in this country should not be expected to have laws imposed on them by radicals. Muslims do act like we have to bend over for them because their religion finds us and our customs intolerable. One woman had a bacon billboard taken down because if offended here. Muslim taxi drivers won't take passengers who were drinking or blind people with seeing eye dogs. Muslim workers won't touch pork products so other workers pick up the slack.

It's getting real old. We should never have to be imposed upon in this manner. Come to America, take it as is or get the hell out. We eat bacon, we have laws regarding photo IDs and mug shots. We have security at airports that might involve body searches. If your religion forbids any of these things, stay the hell away.

Their ludicrous ideology (masquerading as a religion) shouldn't even be allowed in America at all. Not only should the enclaves be shut down, but so should every mosque, and every Koran should be removed from every library, school, bookstore, etc. That's because Islam is ILLEGAL in the US, and has been for 226 years, by virtue of Article 6, Section 2 of the Constitution (the Supremacy Clause), as well as US Codes 2384 & 2385 (Seditious Conspiracy & Overthrow of Govt)

So if 'their ludicrous ideology shouldn't be allowed in America at all', what would you suggest we do with the millions upon millions of Muslims?

And would your solution involve camps, by any chance?

Charming rant -- unfortunately this thread isn't about Mooooslims or Sharia or religion at all. This thread is about Gullible's Travels and how some will swallow whatever conspiratorial theory they find on the internets that equate to "scary monster stories I like" without a shred of substance backing it up, apparently unaware that such vetting is even needed.

As for all those incidents in the rest of your post, well you're gonna need links. Have fun trying to round them up. Might be an eye opener.

All you're doing is making a fool out of yourself, and showing off that you are just another liberal pathetically ignorant of Islamization, as all liberals tend to be. I suspect if I gave you my Islamization Quiz, you'd score a whopping 5% or less, just like all the other Islamapologist airheads.

Something has happened to my computer. I'll have to be off it for a while now. But I'll be back. Let me know if you want to take the Islamization Quiz, so you can find out how much you don't know.
shakeshead.gif

PS - I just discovered. It's only in THIS forum that my computer is bad. I just went to another forum, and it's working fine there. Hmmmm.

Charming rant -- unfortunately this thread isn't about Mooooslims or Sharia or religion at all. This thread is about Gullible's Travels and how some will swallow whatever conspiratorial theory they find on the internets that equate to "scary monster stories I like" without a shred of substance backing it up, apparently unaware that such vetting is even needed.

As for all those incidents in the rest of your post, well you're gonna need links. Have fun trying to round them up. Might be an eye opener.

All you're doing is making a fool out of yourself, and showing off that you are just another liberal pathetically ignorant of Islamization, as all liberals tend to be. I suspect if I gave you my Islamization Quiz, you'd score a whopping 5% or less, just like all the other Islamapologist airheads.

Something has happened to my computer. I'll have to be off it for a while now. But I'll be back. Let me know if you want to take the Islamization Quiz, so you can find out how much you don't know.
shakeshead.gif

PS - I just discovered. It's only in THIS forum that my computer is bad. I just went to another forum, and it's working fine there. Hmmmm.

Oh joy. So not only couldn't you back your bullshit up, now you're inventing all *new* conspiracies for why you can't possibly back your bullshit up.

Run along. You're done.

shakeshead.gif

Oh joy. So not only couldn't you back your bullshit up, now you're inventing all *new* conspiracies for why you can't possibly back your bullshit up.

Run along. You're done.

Stabbing in the back when you thought I was gone. You just failed the integrity test. Computer's OK here now. I do have another forum to attend to though, so I will be gone for a while. And a few Islamapologists pretending that there aren't no go zones is really too ridiculous to take very seriously anyway,

So I don't see any offer from you to take my Islamization Quiz. Chicken ? :biggrin:

FALSE! It says exactly what I said it says. Would you like me to present the English translation ?

By all means, yes. And the translation needs to be verifiable, as your sources are notoriously unreliable. The last 'muslim no-go zone' myth thread you started used Steve Emerson as your primary source. The hapless idiot that even Fox News denounced when he started babbling about exactly this topic.
HA HA. My sources are unreliable ? Andrew McCarthy, lead prosecutor in the 1993 World Trade Center terrorist bombing. The sources are only unreliable. only according to your unreliable Islamapologist media, which doesn't even report Islamization at all. As I said in Post # 15 >>>

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into Islamapologiststs.

As for Emerson, he is a longtime EXCELLENT protectionist, and I could give examples of where he has exposed Islamists, if not raked them over the coals (available on request). So he made a slight mistake in his wording about Birmingham. That's not a big deal. Everybody makes these little mistakes from time to time. Let he who is 100% correct, always, cast the first stone.

What the silly critics are missing, is that Emerson's statement, was very meaningful, with or without his slight error. Birmingham DOES have many no-go zones. Hardly matters if ALL of it is no go, or just parts of it. NONE of it should be no go zones.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to show us those 'YEARS of DOCUMENTED reports of the US govt (DOJ & DHS)' that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim 'no-go' zone.

Show us. Don't tell us. This is number 1 on your list, so I'm tossing a slow, underhanded softball of a case.

Or.....will you give us yet more excuses why you can't?
I don't HAVE TO show you what is common knowledge (unless you're a liberal who has been sheltered from Islamization information) And it's all in my links, and their links. Want me to hold your hand too ? What is public info, you need me to show you ? NO, you don't.

So, if the National Guards and state cops close down the enclaves

Well there it is, just as you predicted Skylar. Runs away screaming "I don't have to if I don't wanna" with a side of "everybody knows" fallacy.

I'm going to bed.
YOU'RE the one who doesn't "wanna" look up the info from my links. Look and ye shall find. :biggrin:

shakeshead.gif

Run along. You're done.

Stabbing in the back when you thought I was gone. You just failed the integrity test. Computer's OK here now.

Says the guy that made up a bullshit computer problem as an excuse to avoid why he couldn't back up his bullshit conspiracy theory. Unless of course you can show us the 'YEARS of DOCUMENTED reports of the US govt (DOJ & DHS)' that say that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim 'no-go' zone?

No? Gee, I wonder what you excuse will be this time.

I do have another forum to attend to though, so I will be gone for a while. And a few Islamapologists pretending that there aren't no go zones is really too ridiculous to take very seriously anyway,

So your claims are so true....that you don't actually need any evidence to prove them?

Holy shit, dude. You're raising self delusion to an art form.

So I don't see any offer from you to take my Islamization Quiz. Chicken ? :biggrin:

Is this going to involve that poor, hapless idiot Steve Emerson....you know, the one who was so utterly ignorant and uselessly clueless that he actually had to apologize for the mindless drivel about 'muslim no go zones' he offered.

You know Steve, right? He's your primary source on 'Muslim No go zones'.

Oh, and you never did answer my questions: So if 'their ludicrous ideology shouldn't be allowed in America at all', what would you suggest we do with the millions upon millions of Muslims?

Why avoid the questions? Chicken?

shakeshead.gif

Run along. You're done.

Stabbing in the back when you thought I was gone. You just failed the integrity test. Computer's OK here now.

Says the guy that made up a bullshit computer problem as an excuse to avoid why he couldn't back up his bullshit conspiracy theory. Unless of course you can show us the 'YEARS of DOCUMENTED reports of the US govt (DOJ & DHS)' that say that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim 'no-go' zone?

I do have another forum to attend to though, so I will be gone for a while. And a few Islamapologists pretending that there aren't no go zones is really too ridiculous to take very seriously anyway,

So your claims are so true....that you don't actually need any evidence to prove them?

Is this going to involve that poor, hapless idiot Steve Emerson....you know, the one who was so utterly ignorant and uselessly clueless that he actually had to apologize for the mindless drivel about 'muslim no go zones' he offered.

Oh, and you never did answer my questions: So if 'their ludicrous ideology shouldn't be allowed in America at all', what would you suggest we do with the millions upon millions of Muslims?

1. You're the chicken. You won't take the Islamization Quiz to find out how ignorant you are.

2. All the info you need is in my links and their links. You just pretend they'r enot there, and pretend that I am holding something back. This is absurd. Everyone knows about the no go zones, unless you're a liberal who only gets told liberal-approved info. You don't know how much you don't know. Just take the Islamization Quiz. That will clear it all up. Chicken ?

shakeshead.gif

Run along. You're done.

1. You're the chicken. You won't take the Islamization Quiz to find out how ignorant you are.

2. All the info you need is in my links and their links. You just pretend they'r enot there, and pretend that I am holding something back. This is absurd. Everyone knows about the no go zones, unless you're a liberal who only gets told liberal-approved info. You don't know how much you don't know. Just take the Islamization Quiz. That will clear it all up. Chicken ?
3. I already cleared up the Emerson thing for you, yet you still come back thinking you have something to say about that. How dumb. Come to think of it I challenged you on him too, and you punked out on that too remember ? That makes you a DOUBLE CHICKEN. :biggrin:

So if 'their ludicrous ideology shouldn't be allowed in America at all', what would you suggest we do with the millions upon millions of Muslims?

I don't have ANY suggestion about what to do with the millions upon millions of Muslims. No need for any suggestion there. I suggested what to do about mosques and Korans, not the people. They can do whatever they want, as long as they don't break any laws. :biggrin:

shakeshead.gif

Run along. You're done.

Ignorant, huh? Who between us said that "YEARS of DOCUMENTED reports of the US govt (DOJ & DHS)' that say that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim 'no-go' zone".....but then couldn't sow us a single 'documented report from the US government saying as much?

I'll give you a hint: that wouldn't be me.

But you expect me to accept you as a source on 'Islamization'? You already epicly failed the crediblity test. As you couldn't back your own bullshit.

2. All the info you need is in my links and their links.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to find the "YEARS of DOCUMENTED reports of the US govt (DOJ & DHS)' that say that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim 'no-go' zone".

Unless you have no idea what your 'links' say, because you have no idea what's on those pages. Then we'll get more excuses for why you can't possibly back up your bullshit.

I mean, for crying out loud you didn't know that Steve Emerson had utterly humiliated himself on national television regarding Muslim 'no go zones' until I told you. And yet in your ignorance, you still expect me to accept you as having the slightest clue what you're talking about?

You've failed the credibility test twice now. Once on Dearborn. Once on Emerson. Either show us the years of documented reports of the US government on Dearborn Michigan.....

.....or admit you made that shit up.

You just pretend they'r enot there, and pretend that I am holding something back. This is absurd. Everyone knows about the no go zones, unless you're a liberal who only gets told liberal-approved info. You don't know how much you don't know. Just take the Islamization Quiz. That will clear it all up. Chicken ?

Laughing.....all you have to do is show me the reports from the US government you claim to be citing saying that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim no-go zone...and you win. But you can't. All you can do is tell me about them. As long as I don't ask to actually see them. As long as I don't ask you to back any of it up.

Show me.

And you're still running from my cartoon simple questions. So if 'their ludicrous ideology shouldn't be allowed in America at all', what would you suggest we do with the millions upon millions of Muslims?

You keep running. I'll keep laughing. Deal?

Here are some suggestions for what could be done with the former Muslim buildings and land in the no go zone enclaves. The enclaves would be destroyed, of course, but there's no need to destroy perfectly good buildings.
The could be cleaned up, and gutted, and restored as any one of a variety of useful things. Homeless shelters, animal shelters, low cost or free medical/dental clinics for those without insurance, libraries (without Korans of course), nightclubs, parks, ice skating (in northern states), bowling alleys, batting cages, golf courses.

I don't have ANY suggestion about what to do with the millions upon millions of Muslims. No need for any suggestion there. I suggested what to do about mosques and Korans, not the people. They can do whatever they want, as long as they don't break any laws. :biggrin:

Ah. So you don't mind millions of Muslims living here, as long as you strip them of their Korans and mosques, is that it?

Odd that you'd cite the supremecy clause of the constitution, when you're demanding that we so flagrantly violate the constitution with your purge of Korans and Mosques. Since the 1st amendments is clearly gone as far as you're concerned, Would there be any due process at all?

Or would this just be a good old book burning and seizure of property without compensation?

Here are some suggestions for what could be done with the former Muslim buildings and land in the no go zone enclaves. The enclaves would be destroyed, of course, but there's no need to destroy perfectly good buildings.

Would the Muslims be given any compensation for the buildings we would seize? And of course, would there be any semblance of due process? I mean, prohibitions against laws that impede the free exercise of religion are clearly out, as you're demanding we wipe our asses with the 1st amendment. But surely the 5th is still around?

Or will you purge more of the constitution in your attempt to save the constitution?

Oh, and I almost forgot. While we're on this 'purge the constitution of rights and freedoms' kick of yours, would Muslims have the right to assembly? Or would that be stripped from them too?

The OP is correct. If American courts were not under threat of Sharia law we would not be having to fight for ALAC to be put through. What is ALAC? American Law for American Courtrooms. One would think this is a given but because of Sharia trying to come in - we are forced to shut it out with ALAC. Once again, the OP is right and people shouldn't get hung up on the details. The agenda is clear. Their prophet gave them the command from the beginning to dominate the world (Islam) and this is one way they are trying to take over. France should send their military into the no go zones and shut them down - deport those who are there to Islamic Sharia Law Nations where they will feel more at home. That is the way to handle it.

shakeshead.gif

Run along. You're done.

Ignorant, huh? Who between us said that "YEARS of DOCUMENTED reports of the US govt (DOJ & DHS)' that say that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim 'no-go' zone".....but then couldn't sow us a single 'documented report from the US government saying as much?

But you expect me to accept you as a source on 'Islamization'? You already epicly failed the crediblity test. As you couldn't back your own bullshit.

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to find the "YEARS of DOCUMENTED reports of the US govt (DOJ & DHS)' that say that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim 'no-go' zone".

Unless you have no idea what your 'links' say, because you have no idea what's on those pages. Then we'll get more excuses for why you can't possibly back up your bullshit.

I mean, for crying out loud you didn't know that Steve Emerson had utterly humiliated himself on national television regarding Muslim 'no go zones' until I told you. And yet in your ignorance, you still expect me to accept you as having the slightest clue what you're talking about?

You've failed the credibility test twice now. Once on Dearborn. Once on Emerson. Either show us the years of documented reports of the US government on Dearborn Michigan.....

You just pretend they'r enot there, and pretend that I am holding something back. This is absurd. Everyone knows about the no go zones, unless you're a liberal who only gets told liberal-approved info. You don't know how much you don't know. Just take the Islamization Quiz. That will clear it all up. Chicken ?

Laughing.....all you have to do is show me the reports from the US government you claim to be citing saying that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim no-go zone...and you win. But you can't. All you can do is tell me about them. As long as I don't ask to actually see them. As long as I don't ask you to back any of it up.

Show me.

And you're still running from my cartoon simple questions. So if 'their ludicrous ideology shouldn't be allowed in America at all', what would you suggest we do with the millions upon millions of Muslims?

How come you're FOCUSING on Dearborn, when I listed many enclaves ? Why Dearborn ? Are you thinking this is somehow a weak spot, or something ? Checking Dearborn, you'll find some of the most severe examples of Islamization in America. And what about the other enclaves ? You ignore them ? Why ? lol

Run along. You're done.

Show me.

How come you're FOCUSING on Dearborn, when I listed many enclaves ? Why Dearborn ? Are you thinking this is somehow a weak spot, or something ? Checking Dearborn, you'll find some of the most severe examples of Islamization in America. And what about the other enclaves ? You ignore them ? Why ? lol

Dearborn is number 1 on your list.

Show me the "YEARS of DOCUMENTED reports of the US govt (DOJ & DHS)' that say that Dearborn Michigan is a Muslim 'no-go' zone".

Or admit you made that shit up. Its one or the other.

Oh, and I almost forgot. While we're on this 'purge the constitution of rights and freedoms' kick of yours, would Muslims have the right to assembly? Or would that be stripped from them too?
Of course they would not have the right to assembly as Muslims, because Islam is banned by the Constitution, as are any other supremacist ideologies, cults, religions, groups, etc

Forum List

Back