Businesses are stupid

Simplistic to an astonishing degree. Would you also eliminate payroll taxes, which would immediately bankrupt Social Security? Would you cut "entitlements" by 50% overnight? If you did, we would have millions of people living on the streets and clamoring for revolution. Fortunately, these draconian measures would be politically impossible.

That being said, we need to implement structural fiscal reforms in the next few years if we are to avoid permanent economic decline. One place to start would be to prohibit any automatic increase in per capita entitlement spending in any year that the federal budget is not balanced. This would also promote a more rational discussion of tax policies, since it would be in everyone's interest to achieve an optimum revenue/expenditure ratio.

Unfortunately, this would probably require a Constitutional Amendment in order to be effective. Given the difficulty of obtaining 2/3 majorities in both House of Congress, this may only be possible if 2/3 of the States call for a Constitutional Convention.

It is simple.

-Put 10's of billions in the pockets of consumers.
-Eliminate inflation for 10 years.
-Increase sales tax revenue.
-Increase employee tax revenue.
-Increase Social Security tax income.
-Reduce all business taxes and employee expenses to 30% of gross revenue.
-Give small business a huge boost.
-Eliminate ALL welfare.
-Eliminate ALL unemployment.

-Base Federal tax or corporations at 30% of revenue.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.
You posted this crapbefore.
It indicates you dont know jack shit.

And yet you can't figure out what's wrong with my plan.

An article using stats from the IRS is a logical fallacy? I dont think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Your application of the statistics is a logical fallacy. I have already detailed the faults of your logic. That you do not understand logic is your problem. Shame, because it could be easily remedied with a little self study.

It is simple.

-Eliminate ALL welfare.

-Raise minimum wage to $23.50/hr. Based on where minimum wage should be using 1970-2013 rise in food, shelter, and transportation.

-Eliminate all business subsidies (deductions/write-off’s/write-downs) except for employee expenses which are deducted dollar-for-dollar on all city, state, and Federal taxes and fees with the Feds refunding city, State, and fees.

-Companies with 400 employees or less, employee expenses above the deduction are subsidized at 100% with funds usually give back to the States.

-Adjust Social Security and private/public retirement and pension payments using 1970-2013 price structure.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Back down ALL costs, prices, fees, to January 1, 2009 levels and hold them for 10 years which will eliminate inflation.

-Recall ALL off-shore investments tax free, and disallow any further off-shore investments.

-Make inversion illegal.

No.

Simplistic to an astonishing degree. Would you also eliminate payroll taxes, which would immediately bankrupt Social Security? Would you cut "entitlements" by 50% overnight? If you did, we would have millions of people living on the streets and clamoring for revolution. Fortunately, these draconian measures would be politically impossible.

That being said, we need to implement structural fiscal reforms in the next few years if we are to avoid permanent economic decline. One place to start would be to prohibit any automatic increase in per capita entitlement spending in any year that the federal budget is not balanced. This would also promote a more rational discussion of tax policies, since it would be in everyone's interest to achieve an optimum revenue/expenditure ratio.

Unfortunately, this would probably require a Constitutional Amendment in order to be effective. Given the difficulty of obtaining 2/3 majorities in both House of Congress, this may only be possible if 2/3 of the States call for a Constitutional Convention.

It is simple.

-Eliminate ALL welfare.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Nothing to figure out. Wage and price controls suck ass. They didnt work under Nixon, they wont work now. If you could create prosperity via government fiat the Soviet Union would be a world power.

An article using stats from the IRS is a logical fallacy? I dont think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Your application of the statistics is a logical fallacy. I have already detailed the faults of your logic. That you do not understand logic is your problem. Shame, because it could be easily remedied with a little self study.
Yeah because facts dont really matter, right?
You have done nothng to rebut what I wrote except to insist you are right. Unfortunately facts just arent your friends here. The truth is most people are wage earners. And the bottom 40% of wage earners get more back from the government than they pay in. A negative income tax.

Being in business does not make someone smart. Being a profitable business does not necessarily make someone smart. The 2008 collapse is a great example. .

No, it doesn't.

Parasites on the other hand are smart, ask "paintmyhouse" - to be able to manipulate welfare state politicians to feed them, clothe them, insure them and quench their thirst , now that takes intelligence.

The businessmen are stupid for allowing welfare state politicians to steal from them to support the motherfuckers.

You have done nothng to rebut what I wrote except to insist you are right.

All you have written is logical fallacy. Fallacy needs no rebuttal beyond identifying it as fallacy. I'm not insisting that I am "right." I am pointing out that you are leaning on logical fallacy. Like I said before, your ignorance of logic is your problem, not mine.

All you have written is logical fallacy. Fallacy needs no rebuttal beyond identifying it as fallacy. I'm not insisting that I am "right." I am pointing out that you are leaning on logical fallacy. Like I said before, your ignorance of logic is your problem, not mine.
There was no logical fallacy. The article relied on data from the IRS. Your argument relies ona hypothetical.
Data>Hypothetical.
Get it?

There was no logical fallacy. The article relied on data from the IRS. Your argument relies ona hypothetical.
Data>Hypothetical.
Get it?

Like I said, your ignorance of logic is your problem, not mine.

Data>Hypothetical.
Get it?

Like I said, your ignorance of logic is your problem, not mine.
Translation: I dont know WTF I'm talking about.

It is simple.

-Eliminate ALL welfare.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

No.

Why not?

It is simple.

-Eliminate ALL welfare.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Nothing to figure out. Wage and price controls suck ass. They didnt work under Nixon, they wont work now. If you could create prosperity via government fiat the Soviet Union would be a world power.

It's never been done this way by returning monies back to the people.

It is simple.

-Eliminate ALL welfare.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Hmm, what happens when you artificially direct billions of dollars to people while maintaining prices at fixed levels? Anybody?

It is simple.

-Eliminate ALL welfare.

-Remove the FICA limit.

-Make inversion illegal.

Hmm, what happens when you artificially direct billions of dollars to people while maintaining prices at fixed levels? Anybody?

It's not artificial. The economy goes nuts with spending.

Just answer the question.
If wht you said were true we would be enjoying tremendous prosperity as there s more spending now than before.

If wht you said were true we would be enjoying tremendous prosperity as there s more spending now than before.

I did.

I did.
No, you didnt.
And anytime the gov't mandates a price, that's artificial.
OK, you are officially a dumbass ignoramus. Like that was in doubt.

I did.
No, you didnt.

Artificial is purely a market term.

I did.
No, you didnt.

Artificial is purely a market term.
That is gibberish.

Forum List

Back