"Bush Wrecked The Economy And Obama Can't Fix It"

Sure he can fix it. But fixing stuff generally takes longer then destroying stuff. Bush destroyed an economy over his 8 years that was over 230 years in the making. Sheesh..President Obama is supposed to fix that in 3 years? :lol:

He was going to stop the rise of the oceans, before the election.
He can't fix a little thing like the economy after 3 years?
He should have said in 2008 that he wasn't smart enough to fix things in less than 8 years.
Maybe he should stop making things worse?

and maybe you could run for president and show us how it is done all by yourself.

That's an excellent idea!
I'll let you know where you can mail your donation.

:lol: Destroying confidence?

Seriously?

All the wall street CEOs should be happy they aren't sitting in the pokey.

But to thank everyone for the bailouts, they moved more jobs overseas, borrowed more money, bought back stock and put cheap liquidity into interest bearing counts. And they are pouting, stamping their feet and crying hysterically while making record profits.

And the thing you guys wanna do is coddle them further.

Now watch this drive! :lol:

I know from past experience you are not up to this conversation. Run along junior.

Is this a "Self Evident" thing, a "You should know" thing, or a "I've already explained" this thing.

Because mostly..you aren't up to the conversation..because you never seem to know what the fuck you are talking about.

Unless it's parroting something off a right wing blog.

Take the marbles out of your mouth.

You were one of those simpletons in other threads acting as if the tax rate is the only indicator in this down turn.

Its is why I can not take you seriously. You dont have the brains for it.

I know from past experience you are not up to this conversation. Run along junior.

Is this a "Self Evident" thing, a "You should know" thing, or a "I've already explained" this thing.

Because mostly..you aren't up to the conversation..because you never seem to know what the fuck you are talking about.

You were one of those simpletons in other threads acting as if the tax rate is the only indicator in this down turn.

What?

Link where I ever posted anything like that.

Because it's bullshit.

Sarbanes/Oxley was never enforced. With the exception of Madoff, who confessed and basically had to practically drag law enforcement into his office to arrest him, you see any CEOs get frogged marched into Police Precincts? They were plenty of them that lied about their books.

And Dodd/Frank weak as it is..is the ire of Conservatives. They want nothing regulating their precious derivatives.

You think derivatives caused this mess?
Do you even know what a derivative is? :lol:

Think I have a pretty good idea.

I met the man that made them.

And worked here..

NYSE, New York Stock Exchange

For 13 years.

If you have a good idea, maybe you'd share?

You met the guy that made ALL the derivatives? What's his name?

Which derivatives trade on the NYSE?

Which derivatives caused this mess? How?

Thanks.

When Republicans fuck things up...they fuck them up bad

The worst recession in 70 years
Two wars

Then they giggle when you can't fix their messes up overnight

So you guys doubled down on the wars and fucked things up further by destroying any confidence.

And the best you can muster is WHAT? OK Erkel

Seriously?

But to thank everyone for the bailouts, they moved more jobs overseas, borrowed more money, bought back stock and put cheap liquidity into interest bearing counts. And they are pouting, stamping their feet and crying hysterically while making record profits.

bought back stock

Who did? Any specifics?

and put cheap liquidity into interest bearing counts.

Are you claimimng they borrowed from the Fed and put the money in the bank? Any specifics?

You think derivatives caused this mess?
Do you even know what a derivative is? :lol:

And worked here..

For 13 years.

Thanks.

John Thane. He was CEO of the NYSE for a while.

Take a gander about NYSE derivatives business.

http://www.nyse.com/pdfs/fact_sheet_futures_options.pdf

And I would say mortgage backed derivatives caused the mess. Particularly because they were insured by AIG.

What?

Link where I ever posted anything like that.

Because it's bullshit.

I know, you said so. I dont really care.

But if you are serious. which at times you can be. List the number of offenses this admin had done to business and confidence. Make sure you include the majority party cronyism that is prevalent in every admin. Dont miss out on the added regulation.

Are you playing the role of party blowhard or not?

And worked here..

For 13 years.

Thanks.

And I would say mortgage backed derivatives caused the mess. Particularly because they were insured by AIG.

John Thain created derivatives? Never heard that before. When do you think he did that?

Mortgage backed derivatives? What's that?

So you guys doubled down on the wars and fucked things up further by destroying any confidence.

And the best you can muster is WHAT? OK Erkel

Seriously?

bought back stock

Who did? Any specifics?

Are you claimimng they borrowed from the Fed and put the money in the bank? Any specifics?

Dunno..Goldman? Actually most of the Financial industry is doing this in one form or another.

Thanks.

John Thain created derivatives? Never heard that before. When do you think he did that?

Ah..so you are playing the "obtuse/linky" game.

:lol:

Seriously?

bought back stock

Who did? Any specifics?

Dunno..Goldman? Actually most of the Financial industry is doing this in one form or another.

You think Goldman bought back shares? When everyone, including Goldman, was told to raise more capital?

Most of the financial industry borrowed from the Fed and put it in the bank?

Ah..so you are playing the "obtuse/linky" game.

:lol:

Just trying to measure the extent of your ignorance.

Are you gonna answer? :lol:

Last edited:
If Obama is incapable of fixing the economy (proven), then why the fuck did he apply for the job ?

Vacation benefits ?

The ability to keep his wife on 24/7 Big Macs ?

"Bush Wrecked The Economy And Obama Can't Fix It"

That's a lie and completely untrue. Let me correct it for you:

"Bush and the Republicans wrecked the economy and the Republicans won't let Obama and the Democrats fix it".

There we go. Now it's right.

Funny - Buchanan fucked up America and Lincoln didn't whine about Buchanan.

Ever.

Obama needs to grow a set, vs. flying off to Martha's Vineyard.

If Obama can't do the job he should get out of the fucking way so someone can. Bush hurt the economy yes but Obama took it to a whole new level of bad. The Bush recession would have corrected itself in the first year of Obama's presidency if he just backed off, but now almost 3 years later Obama has caused another recession.

The best thing Obama could have done was walk into office and end TARP and the wars... Then sat on his hands and veto everything. He would be in a booming economy by now and the deficit would be a lot smaller. Oh and we wouldn't have been downgraded, thanks for that Obama.

The Stimulus is what kept us from a Depression (but only if you believe actual economists). TARP was, while unpopular, effective. The auto bailout saved the auto industry and countless jobs.

Everything he has tried to do has been blocked or watered down. He has faced more obstruction than any president in history. Never before has the opposing party's stated goal been to ensure the President's failure.

Bush had 8 years to destroy a pretty sound economy. Give this President more than 2 1/2 years to turn this monstrosity around.

If Obama can't do the job he should get out of the fucking way so someone can. Bush hurt the economy yes but Obama took it to a whole new level of bad. The Bush recession would have corrected itself in the first year of Obama's presidency if he just backed off, but now almost 3 years later Obama has caused another recession.

The best thing Obama could have done was walk into office and end TARP and the wars... Then sat on his hands and veto everything. He would be in a booming economy by now and the deficit would be a lot smaller. Oh and we wouldn't have been downgraded, thanks for that Obama.

The Stimulus is what kept us from a Depression (but only if you believe actual economists). TARP was, while unpopular, effective. The auto bailout saved the auto industry and countless jobs.

Everything he has tried to do has been blocked or watered down. He has faced more obstruction than any president in history. Never before has the opposing party's stated goal been to ensure the President's failure.

Bush had 8 years to destroy a pretty sound economy. Give this President more than 2 1/2 years to turn this monstrosity around.

Tissue ?

How many states had seceeded from the Union when Abe Lincoln took office, asswipe. He "inherted" a far bigger mess than Obama could ever imagine. You didn't see Abe blaming Buchanan for the mess he had to clean up.

When does the buck begin stopping with Obama?

Get your nose off his ass for a moment and smell reality.

Obama's world is a lot more complicated than Lincoln's.

If Obama is incapable of fixing the economy (proven), then why the fuck did he apply for the job ?

Vacation benefits ?

The ability to keep his wife on 24/7 Big Macs ?
Obama has declared the Private Sector "The Enemy"...and coming from someone that never held a private sector job in his life is telling, and his appointments (2009) is even worse...

obamacabinet.jpg

If Obama can't fix it, then he should announce that he's not running for a second term so we can find somebody who can.

Forum List

Back