Bush links al Qaeda to Iraq militias

I certainly blame AQ for the attacks on us. I have wanted America to pursue our enemies relentlessly since the day they did.

unfortunately, guys like you and dubya care more about protecting Iraqis than you do about finding and avenging the attacks on us.

Then why do you support surrender when Al Qaeda ios in Iraq?

Then why do you support surrender when Al Qaeda ios in Iraq?

I do not support surrender. AQ in Iraq is a handful of deadenders. Our own Vice President told us so. The main force of AQ is STILL in the hills between Afghanistan and Pakistan like it was when the chimp forgot all about them to go after Saddam. AQ is Iraq is a phenomenon that has been spawned by our invasion, conquest and occupation of a country inhabited by people who had done nothing to warrant such military action. The people of Iraq were pissed off at us. A local group of terrorists who sprung up to oppose our occupation later became a "franchise" operation for OBL. Our real enemy is not in Iraq.

And clearly, you and dubya care more about the safety and security of Iraqi citizens than you do about American citizens. We have totally wasted five years, a trillion dollars, 30K dead and wounded, and our real enemy is just as strong as the day he attacked us. I can see where your priorities are. Move to Baghdad. Leave us alone.... we don't NEED people with such misplaced priorities.

Bullshit AQ has had their eyes on Iraq since the 90's

There is not one shred of evidence of ANY link between AQ and Saddam's Iraqi regime. In fact, every single report and academic study has found the complete opposite. Nothing you could say could be MORE wrong of an AQ Iraqi alliance before the war.

I do not support surrender. AQ in Iraq is a handful of deadenders. Our own Vice President told us so. The main force of AQ is STILL in the hills between Afghanistan and Pakistan like it was when the chimp forgot all about them to go after Saddam. AQ is Iraq is a phenomenon that has been spawned by our invasion, conquest and occupation of a country inhabited by people who had done nothing to warrant such military action. The people of Iraq were pissed off at us. A local group of terrorists who sprung up to oppose our occupation later became a "franchise" operation for OBL. Our real enemy is not in Iraq.

And clearly, you and dubya care more about the safety and security of Iraqi citizens than you do about American citizens. We have totally wasted five years, a trillion dollars, 30K dead and wounded, and our real enemy is just as strong as the day he attacked us. I can see where your priorities are. Move to Baghdad. Leave us alone.... we don't NEED people with such misplaced priorities.

Being a loyal lib, you follow your party no matter where they want to lead the country

Attachments

• $Winter.jpg
    $Winter.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 44
Being a loyal lib, you follow your party no matter where they want to lead the country

untrue. YOU are the one who has clearly shown your priorities. You are the one who clearly cares much more about the safety and security of Iraqi citizens than you do for Americans. If MY party had such priorities, I would leave it. NOTHING trumps my patriotism or my love of country.

five years. a trillion dollars. 30K dead and wounded. Al Qaeda just as strong as the day we started fighting in Iraq. Yet you remain happy about that record. I am not.

untrue. YOU are the one who has clearly shown your priorities. You are the one who clearly cares much more about the safety and security of Iraqi citizens than you do for Americans. If MY party had such priorities, I would leave it. NOTHING trumps my patriotism or my love of country.

five years. a trillion dollars. 30K dead and wounded. Al Qaeda just as strong as the day we started fighting in Iraq. Yet you remain happy about that record. I am not.

appeasement and surrender - that is all you and your party is all about

what are you upset about - Al Qaeda is back to where they were when Clinton left office

appeasement and surrender - that is all you and your party is all about

what are you upset about - Al Qaeda is back to where they were when Clinton left office

more Rush oneliners. is that all you got? I have no desire to surrender or appease anyone. I want to get started going after the guys who attacked us and seriously addressing islamic extremism and quit refereeing a sectarian civil war.

And what I am upset about is that we have wasted five years, a trillion dollars, and 30K dead and wounded AMericans - all squandered by the Bush administration - and Al Qaeda is back to where they were on 9/11. What is truly frightening is that people like you are not upset about that at all!

more Rush oneliners. is that all you got? I have no desire to surrender or appease anyone. I want to get started going after the guys who attacked us and seriously addressing islamic extremism and quit refereeing a sectarian civil war.

And what I am upset about is that we have wasted five years, a trillion dollars, and 30K dead and wounded AMericans - all squandered by the Bush administration - and Al Qaeda is back to where they were on 9/11. What is truly frightening is that people like you are not upset about that at all!

You can dismiss the truth as one liners - they are the truth about you and your party

Libs bellow how we were safe under Clinton - so with Al Qaeda back to where it was when Clinton left office - you should feel safe

You can dismiss the truth as one liners - they are the truth about you and your party

Libs bellow how we were safe under Clinton - so with Al Qaeda back to where it was when Clinton left office - you should feel safe

Al Qaeda is back to where it was when they attacked us.

that does not make me feel safe at all.

We set out to make ourselves safer from this sort of threat. We have spent five years, a trillion dollars, 30K dead and wounded and the folks who attacked us are just as strong as they were before we started flushing all that blood and treasure and time down the toilet in Iraq. What is truly amazing to me is that such waste does NOT upset YOU!

How can you claim to be an American and not be concerned about the strength of Al Qaeda? How can you claim to be an American and care more about Iraqis than you do your own people?

Al Qaeda is back to where it was when they attacked us.

that does not make me feel safe at all.

We set out to make ourselves safer from this sort of threat. We have spent five years, a trillion dollars, 30K dead and wounded and the folks who attacked us are just as strong as they were before we started flushing all that blood and treasure and time down the toilet in Iraq. What is truly amazing to me is that such waste does NOT upset YOU!

How can you claim to be an American and not be concerned about the strength of Al Qaeda? How can you claim to be an American and care more about Iraqis than you do your own people?

Well, libs were not interested in terrorists and Al Qaeda with Bill in office. Now that Al Qaeda is back to where they were on his last day in office - you should feel safe and happy

What upsets me, is the appeasing left pushing for surrender thinking all will be fine and the terrorists will no longer hate us

Well, libs were not interested in terrorists and Al Qaeda with Bill in office. Now that Al Qaeda is back to where they were on his last day in office - you should feel safe and happy

What upsets me, is the appeasing left pushing for surrender thinking all will be fine and the terrorists will no longer hate us

9/11 hadn't happened when Bill was in office. 9/11 changed everything. The fact that you are not upset that AQ is as strong as it was that day even after we have spent 5 years, a trillion dollars and 30K dead and wounded Americans is truly disgusting. The fact that you care more about Iraqis than you do Americans is treasonous.

9/11 hadn't happened when Bill was in office. 9/11 changed everything. The fact that you are not upset that AQ is as strong as it was that day even after we have spent 5 years, a trillion dollars and 30K dead and wounded Americans is truly disgusting. The fact that you care more about Iraqis than you do Americans is treasonous.

Considering we were hit 5 times under Bill and he did not do anyhting about it should tell you how good Dems are at fighting terrorism

Now they want to surrender in Iraq

Considering we were hit 5 times under Bill and he did not do anyhting about it should tell you how good Dems are at fighting terrorism

Now they want to surrender in Iraq

again. you don't seem concerned about all we have spent and the fact that our enemy is just as strong as he was.... and you do seem more concerned about Iraqis than you do about Americans. why IS that?

again. you don't seem concerned about all we have spent and the fact that our enemy is just as strong as he was.... and you do seem more concerned about Iraqis than you do about Americans. why IS that?

Given the Federal budget is close to $3 trillion, what is not being funded to your level of satisfaction?

We liberated the country but you seem to rather surrender to the terrorists and make those lives lost really a waste

Given the Federal budget is close to $3 trillion, what is not being funded to your level of satisfaction?

We liberated the country but you seem to rather surrender to the terrorists and make those lives lost really a waste

another answer to your question. what is not being funded to my level of satisfaction:

education. healthcare for veterans. the environment. debt reduction. the war against islamic extremism. port security. border security, to name a few things right of the top of my head.

clearly...you care more about liberating Iraq than you do about making America safe. WHy not move to Baghdad and live with the people you care so much about?

another answer to your question. what is not being funded to my level of satisfaction:

education. healthcare for veterans. the environment. debt reduction. the war against islamic extremism. port security. border security, to name a few things right of the top of my head.

clearly...you care more about liberating Iraq than you do about making America safe. WHy not move to Baghdad and live with the people you care so much about?

Eh, we are spending record amounts of money now

How will throwing more money at the problem sove anything? Or is that why you want to rape the taxpayers with higher taxesand keep feeding the pig?

Eh, we are spending record amounts of money now

How will throwing more money at the problem sove anything? Or is that why you want to rape the taxpayers with higher taxesand keep feeding the pig?

So...you are perfectly OK with the fact that Al Qaeda is just as strong as it was the day they attacked us?

you are happy with port security, border security and - most tellingly - veteran's care????

yeah....you really support the troops, don't you?

So...you are perfectly OK with the fact that Al Qaeda is just as strong as it was the day they attacked us?

you are happy with port security, border security and - most tellingly - veteran's care????

tax and spend liberal at his best

you didn't answer THESE questions either:

I certainly don't mind seeing my tax dollars being spent for caring for the men and women who risked their lives on the battlefield. Why would YOU?

I certainly don't mind seeing my tax dollars being spent on making our borders and our ports of entry more secure against terrorist attacks. WHy would YOU?

Forum List

Back