Bush Lied----SO WHAT !

Originally posted by dilloduck
Never said it was a moral equivalent and I don't care. He may have misled you but many of us a very happy to be where we are. You have no idea what was in the cards as far as the #s or the atrocity of the acts. So he "lied". I don't care ! I do care about people offering ways to unite our country. Go think of one.

hold up. You'd by happy if you were lied to by your elected representatives, just so long as something good came out of it?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
hold up. You'd by happy if you were lied to by your elected representatives, just so long as something good came out of it?

I'm not sure anymore DK. So much BS flows down from that city on a hill that I'm beginning to think to whole thing needs an enema. It's such a political gridlock that I'm starting to believe that lying and behind the scenes deals are the only way things get done anymore. The "caught you in a lie ah HA" game is getting so old that I thought I would attempt to pre-empt it so we could move to something productive.
No--I'm not happy that this is where we are at all BUT if it is, I am enjoying having someone lie in my favor for awhile. If anyone wants to discuss how to end the gridlock I'm all for it. I hate to see our nation like this. We can do better!!

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
if I spent a day with you, I'd have to start taking prozac. why are liberals so negative and pessimistic about everything? do you WANT everything to go wrong just so you can say "i told you so!" ?

Is that how you perceive all liberals? you probably should be on the prozac anyway. get a clue about who it is you're talking about before jumping on the 'slam a liberal' bandwagon. :cuckoo:

if I spent a day with you, I'd have to start taking prozac. why are liberals so negative and pessimistic about everything? do you WANT everything to go wrong just so you can say "i told you so!" ?

as for the rest of your idiotic rambling post, No, I don't wish for everything to go wrong so I can say I told you so but when I see reality and how things are going to go, i'm going to tell you that you're fucking shit up and we're going to pay. Whether you listen to me or not is whether you will hear me say I told you so or not.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Is that how you perceive all liberals? you probably should be on the prozac anyway. get a clue about who it is you're talking about before jumping on the 'slam a liberal' bandwagon. :cuckoo:
anytime i hear or see something said by a liberal...it is ALWAYS negative...ohhh, poor me, ooh, life is SO tough...wah wah wah...i'm not rich like my neighbor, so he should be forced to give some to me so evreything is equal...wah wah wah

I love how you take to calling my post 'idiotic' then proceed to tell me "that you're fucking shit up and we're going to pay. Whether you listen to me or not is whether you will hear me say I told you so or not." To me, this sounds like a negative attitude and you aren't willing to give a positive spin on whatever it is, THEN see in the end whether it was a good idea or not. Then again, liberals feed off negativity because misery loves company. Notice John Kerry is running out of stuff to run on because jobs are increasing, and Iraq is going pretty well considering recent event.

Despiration is a stinky cologne.

anytime i hear or see something said by a liberal...it is ALWAYS negative...ohhh, poor me, ooh, life is SO tough...wah wah wah...i'm not rich like my neighbor, so he should be forced to give some to me so evreything is equal...wah wah wah

I love how you take to calling my post 'idiotic' then proceed to tell me "that you're fucking shit up and we're going to pay. Whether you listen to me or not is whether you will hear me say I told you so or not." To me, this sounds like a negative attitude and you aren't willing to give a positive spin on whatever it is, THEN see in the end whether it was a good idea or not. Then again, liberals feed off negativity because misery loves company. Notice John Kerry is running out of stuff to run on because jobs are increasing, and Iraq is going pretty well considering recent event.

Despiration is a stinky cologne.

lets see, anything would work out just so long as you put a positive spin on it for now, then see how it works in the end.

well god damn, is that how it works? lets try this for positive spin then. As soon as we fashion the bunker buster nukes and actually use them to get rid of the terrorists, it won't be so bad after that when other countries decide to use their nukes pre-emptively also. the world will end but at least we'll kill all the cockroaches as well.

there's your 'positive spin', hope it works out in the end.

take your hater shit somewhere else. I was discussing real world solutions as a liberal, not as an 'anyone but bush' moron.

Fuzzy, give DK a chance.

The 'Pissed Off Liberal' tag under his avatar doesn't mean he's a Micheal Moore idiot. He uses his melon for more than a hair growth platform - which it does exceedingly well, from what I understand.

Originally posted by NightTrain
Fuzzy, give DK a chance.

The 'Pissed Off Liberal' tag under his avatar doesn't mean he's a Micheal Moore idiot. He uses his melon for more than a hair growth platform - which it does exceedingly well, from what I understand.

Thanks NT. ;)

But she doesn't need to give me anything really. She is just one of over a million too intent on judging a book by the cover instead of reading the story inside. Only thing that can change their mind about things is themselves.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Bully you just don't get it, I don't think they lied about the cause of war. That's the whole point.

<Center><h2><a href=http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing3/witness_yaphe.htm>National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States </a></h2</center>

What you think is not at issue here. The facts of the matter are, however.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
<Center><h2><a href=http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing3/witness_yaphe.htm>National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States </a></h2</center>

What you think is not at issue here. The facts of the matter are, however.

Read what's been published today. :rolleyes: Especially about Putin.

couldn't find it--a clue please?

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...ia_lat,1,6226208.story?coll=la-home-headlines

By Kim Murphy, Times Staff Writer

MOSCOW — Lending support to the Bush administration's claim of a connection between Iraq and Al Qaeda, Russian President Vladimir V. Putin said today that Russian intelligence received several reports before the war with Iraq that Saddam Hussein's regime was planning terrorist attacks against U.S. targets.

In a move whose timing is widely seen in Russian political circles as an attempt to support Bush's reelection, Putin said Russian agents received information after the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks that Iraqi agents were plotting strikes against other U.S. targets, both at home and abroad.

"After the events of Sept. 11, 2001, and before the start of the military operation in Iraq, Russian special services several times received information that the official services of the Saddam regime were preparing terrorist acts on the United States, and beyond its borders against the U.S. military and other interests," Putin told reporters during a visit to the former Soviet republic of Kazakhstan.

"This information was passed on to our American colleagues," he said.

But Putin said Russia had no reason to believe that Iraq had engineered any attacks.

The Russian president's confirmation comes a day after an unnamed Russian intelligence officer made a similar revelation to the Interfax news agency. That officer was critical of the report this week from the U.S. commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks, which found there was "no credible evidence" that Iraq and Al Qaeda cooperated in attacks against the United States. It said reports of contacts between the two did not appear to have resulted in a "collaborative relationship."

thanks to both of you!!! the ball is in the admins court and they better make a big play quick!!! and I mean BIG.

thanks to both of you!!! the ball is in the admins court and they better make a big play quick!!! and I mean BIG.

Strange thing, Bully never came back. Wonder if he started a new thread?:rolleyes:

Bully, Psycho, Flasher etc. do the same thing, if you corner them they never try to battle their way out of it. They simply slide under the ropes and exit the ring. This information does exactly that to Bully and you are getting that exact non-reaction.

Originally posted by OCA
Bully, Psycho, Flasher etc. do the same thing, if you corner them they never try to battle their way out of it. They simply slide under the ropes and exit the ring. This information does exactly that to Bully and you are getting that exact non-reaction.

Bite me.

Forum List

Back