Bush did not protect us from 9-11.

Jesus the things some people will say.

Listen carefully OP , AQ attacked because they had the opportunity to do so. Who occupied the WH had nothing to do with it. And you can bet that IF we would somehow have magically known what they were going to do on 9/11 and put measures in place to stop it they would have just done something else.

Obama certainly does get credit for what he's done to make sure they never again have the ability to attack us, but so to does Bush if we're giving credit to Presidents.

See that's how adults think. We decide that if Person A deserves to be blamed at all when things go wrong then quite obviously they should share in the praise when things go right.

Oh, but Bush didn't DO ANYTHING against Bin Laden in the nine months he was in office.

So Bush gets a pass on nine months of inaction and Clinton gets blamed because he didn't CLOSE THE DEAL in the last months of his presidency?
Gee, lets apply YOUR standard again, shall we?
BUSH didn't get BIN LADEN EITHER, did he?
WHO DID? OBAMA!
Ergo: Bush was ineffectual tosser for 7 years, while Obama GOT THE JOB DONE in 2 1/2!

Enjoy your burn.

Oh and all you CONZ have to do to PROVE the OP is wrong, is post all the actions Bush took in the nine months he was in office prior to 9-11.

Go ahead. Show us all what a GREAT JOB he did on Bin Laden. Show us all the military orders. All the planning. Go ahead. We'll wait.

And here some people claim that leftists are mentally retarded, incapable of formulating a cogent thought.....

Oh, but Bush didn't DO ANYTHING against Bin Laden in the nine months he was in office.

So Bush gets a pass on nine months of inaction and Clinton gets blamed because he didn't CLOSE THE DEAL in the last months of his presidency?
WHO DID? OBAMA!
Ergo: Bush was ineffectual tosser for 7 years, while Obama GOT THE JOB DONE in 2 1/2!

Enjoy your burn.

Oh and all you CONZ have to do to PROVE the OP is wrong, is post all the actions Bush took in the nine months he was in office prior to 9-11.

Go ahead. Show us all what a GREAT JOB he did on Bin Laden. Show us all the military orders. All the planning. Go ahead. We'll wait.

And here some people claim that leftists are mentally retarded, incapable of formulating a cogent thought.....

Yeah, whatever was I thinking? I think this thread title should be Obama's 2012 campaign slogan... the "Hope and Change" genius' will certainly lap it up.

9-11 was planned under Clinton. Why didn't he 'protect' us? ...
9/11 was planned years before Bush took office...
It might have been planned years before Bush, but the terrorists were afraid to try it while Clinton was President choosing instead to wait until the incompetent Bush took over. If Bush had followed the plan Clinton left him there would never have been a successful 9/11.

I highly doubt the terrorists took into account who our head of state was. The Islamic Terrorists want both Democrats and Republicans dead.

9/11 was planned years before Bush took office, and last time I checked we did not invade Iran.

We should have invaded Saudi Arabia.

I don't like the Saudis however invading them would have been a disaster, Saudi Arabia is seen as the Muslim holy land and all the Muslim countries in the region Iraq, Iran, Syria, Egypt etc would have all closed ranks around them, thats not even mentioning how the price of oil would have sky rocketed.

WHO DID? OBAMA!

Enjoy your burn.

Yet, neither of you braintrusts were unable to refute any of it.

Comon...I already told you what you have to do to win and make me look like a complete fool.

Simply post all the actions the Bush White House took in the nine months leading up to 9-11 and prove what a fool I am.
Comon. Show everyone what a mentally retarded dolt I am. Post Bush's actions against Bin Laden and show how full of shit I am. It's simple.

I'll sit here and wait while you don't do any such thing.

But you'll know, deep down, that I'm right. And you'll realize that you've been chumps for a decade.
And that makes you angry at yourself. Which is why you resort to petty name calling. I've threatened your little world view with empirical reality and there's not much of a defense of that, is there?

Yet, neither of you braintrusts were unable to refute any of it.

Damn, guess you've got us....

You chanted "Obama Akbar" and we merely looked at you as if your were a fucking retard...

Imagine.

Comon...I already told you what you have to do to win and make me look like a complete fool.

Looks like he needs do nothing in order for you to look like a complete fool...

Simply post all the actions the Bush White House took in the nine months leading up to 9-11 and prove what a fool I am.

Battle my straw man

Battle My Straw Man

BATTLE MY STRAW MAN

Comon. Show everyone what a mentally retarded dolt I am. Post Bush's actions against Bin Laden and show how full of shit I am. It's simple.

Oh, you're doing a fine job of that all by yourself.

I'll sit here and wait while you don't do any such thing.

But you'll know, deep down, that I'm right. And you'll realize that you've been chumps for a decade.

What I know "deep down" is that you've a fucking moron.

And that makes you angry at yourself. Which is why you resort to petty name calling.

I only call you a fucking retard because you really are a fucking retard.

I've threatened your little world view with empirical reality and there's not much of a defense of that, is there?

Empirical reality?

ROFL

Partisan Hackery <> emperical reality; stupid fuck.

BUSH DID NOT PROTECT US FROM 9-11.

Where was Gingrich calling for Bush’s resignation after 9-11 for not protecting us when he had ample warning and chose to ignore? Obama has protected us from another 9-11. Border more secure them ever. He got Osama and two of his heads. Gingrich, Santorum, Romney and FOXNEWS are fear mongering because they are running scare like a bunch of rats. Bush got us into the mess by alienating our enemies with nothing to back it up. We don’t declare war on every country that hate us. We cannot afford to stand with terrorist Israel. We invaded and occupied and destroyed Iran and Afghanistan that had nothing to do with 9-11 and killing millions of innocent people. Calling Obama weak on security and terrorists sympathizer is p
pander to fools by fools.
We can deal with a nuclear Iran but not a war mongering terrorist Israel. We are not “standing with Israel no matter what” as radical evangelicals think we should. Israel better think again about a pre-emptive attack on Iran.
There are those who hate Obama so much that they would say anything to discredit him.

Ps
More money in our pocket do not mean we will spend more.
Who do you thing Obama is that he can change the price of gasoline.
Fox News is a terrorist organization and should be on our watch list.
Fox News Lies

First of all, I have to whole heartedly disagree that the border is more secure than ever.

Moving on, I don't think it's quite warranted to say that Obama has protected us from another 9-11 anymore than it was warranted when people said that stuff about Bush. Such praise requires the false assumption that there are persistent 9-11 style events on the cusp of happening every single day. That, of course, is not true. If history is any indicator, we'll have to wait some 200+ years before we know whether our country's reaction to 9-11 produces less frequent attacks of the same size and nature.

All that being said, Obama's commitment to national security cannot be rationally questioned, and the general American public knows that. The issues weighing on the minds of the people are other things, which is why there is little talk overall about national security issues.

I'm not asking you to battle my straw man, dumbass.

I'm asking you to compare HOW many plans Bush had dealing with Osama compared to how many Clinton had. That's an EMPIRICAL MEASUREMENT, isn't it? It's not a straw man unless you consider measuring things a straw man argument.

Afraid of a little REAL DATA? Of course you are.
I know why you don't want to argue real data. Because it doesn't skew toward your opinion and bullshit world view does it? In fact, this data shows your opinion to be full of shit, doesn't it?

Don't bother responding.
I'm done with the likes of people like you.
Either willfully ignorant to the point of drooling or just another CON liar in an OCEAN of CON liars.

I've given you the opportunity to make me look a fool and you couldn't do it.
Instead, what I've done is prove that conservatives aided and abetted Osama Bin Laden attacking this country by questioning the patriotism of a democratic President over someone who already murdered Americans.

Where was Gingrich calling for Bush’s resignation after 9-11 for not protecting us when he had ample warning and chose to ignore? Obama has protected us from another 9-11. Border more secure them ever. He got Osama and two of his heads. Gingrich, Santorum, Romney and FOXNEWS are fear mongering because they are running scare like a bunch of rats. Bush got us into the mess by alienating our enemies with nothing to back it up. We don’t declare war on every country that hate us. We cannot afford to stand with terrorist Israel. We invaded and occupied and destroyed Iran and Afghanistan that had nothing to do with 9-11 and killing millions of innocent people. Calling Obama weak on security and terrorists sympathizer is p
We can deal with a nuclear Iran but not a war mongering terrorist Israel. We are not “standing with Israel no matter what” as radical evangelicals think we should. Israel better think again about a pre-emptive attack on Iran.
There are those who hate Obama so much that they would say anything to discredit him.

Ps
Fox News Lies

First of all, I have to whole heartedly disagree that the border is more secure than ever.

Moving on, I don't think it's quite warranted to say that Obama has protected us from another 9-11 anymore than it was warranted when people said that stuff about Bush. Such praise requires the false assumption that there are persistent 9-11 style events on the cusp of happening every single day. That, of course, is not true. If history is any indicator, we'll have to wait some 200+ years before we know whether our country's reaction to 9-11 produces less frequent attacks of the same size and nature.

All that being said, Obama's commitment to national security cannot be rationally questioned, and the general American public knows that. The issues weighing on the minds of the people are other things, which is why there is little talk overall about national security issues.

Lookie here Urkel..... If Obama were so committed to national security, he wouldn't be working daily to render the $ worthless.... the weak economy and currency are quickly eroding the financial power of this country and its citizens.

Unless of course he's just that inept that he doesn't even see the direct correlation between economic and physical security?

Ps
Fox News Lies

We are not supposed to say that

Bush was just unlucky

The conservative Media Research Council NOTED that "every network did raise the "Wag the Dog" scenario." And indeed, according to the MRC story linked above, CBS ABC and NBC all raised the notion — with Senator Coats as a leading voice.

Impossible. Absolutely, entirely impossible. Everyone knows that the mainstream media is horribly left wing, liberally biased and can't say a negative thing about any Democrat no matter how true it is. Don't get me wrong, running the "Wag the Dog" story would have probably made them millions, since the public was interested in hearing the story at the time, and they would have enjoyed nice and high ratings. But since when are businesses interested in making profits?

I'm asking you to compare HOW many plans Bush had dealing with Osama compared to how many Clinton had. That's an EMPIRICAL MEASUREMENT, isn't it? It's not a straw man unless you consider measuring things a straw man argument.

I know why you don't want to argue real data. Because it doesn't skew toward your opinion and bullshit world view does it? In fact, this data shows your opinion to be full of shit, doesn't it?

Don't bother responding.
Either willfully ignorant to the point of drooling or just another CON liar in an OCEAN of CON liars.

Instead, what I've done is prove that conservatives aided and abetted Osama Bin Laden attacking this country by questioning the patriotism of a democratic President over someone who already murdered Americans.

But you do such a good job all by yourself.

Ps
Fox News Lies

--------------------
hahaha-024.gif

9-11 was planned under Clinton. Why didn't he 'protect' us? ...
9/11 was planned years before Bush took office...
It might have been planned years before Bush, but the terrorists were afraid to try it while Clinton was President choosing instead to wait until the incompetent Bush took over. If Bush had followed the plan Clinton left him there would never have been a successful 9/11.
-------------------
hahaha-024.gif

Ps
Fox News Lies

Obama And Bush work for the same power. They just where different hats to fool the people.

911 was an inside Job, the first attempt at 911 was done by the FBI itself back in 93.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA]Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo - YouTube[/ame]

GET OVER THE TRICK OF Establishment Right VS Establisment Left, its the SAME TEAM double teaming we the people.

Take a leason from Bill Clintongs Mentor

"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies, one, perhaps, of the Right and the other of the Left, is a foolish idea acceptable only to doctrinaire and academic thinkers. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies."
Carroll Quigley

Then why did you erect such an absurd straw man and why do you keep demanding that all do battle with it?

I'm asking you to compare HOW many plans Bush had dealing with Osama compared to how many Clinton had.

Zero versus zero.

Damn..

That's an EMPIRICAL MEASUREMENT, isn't it?

No, it's partisan dumbfuckery.

It's not a straw man unless you consider measuring things a straw man argument.

The only thing being measured is the extent that leftist hacks will go to to smear the hated opposition.

"Real data" you just made up?

Don't bother responding.

Dude, you're a fucknut partisan pile of shit.

You don't give a shit about facts or reality, you just want to fling shit.

In short, you're a feral baboon.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Don't bother responding.

Yes, I made myself look like a fool for posting sources that agreed with me in the face of conservatives who post NOTHING to substantiate their claims and name-calling.

Know what a Pyrrhic victory is? That's when you win the battle but lose the war.
Well, you just experienced a Pyrrhic defeat.
You both lost the battle AND the war.

Don't bother responding.

Yes, I made myself look like a fool for posting sources that agreed with me in the face of conservatives who post NOTHING to substantiate their claims and name-calling.

Know what a Pyrrhic victory is? That's when you win the battle but lose the war.
No matter what sources conservatives come up with to prove a point, when the leftwing zealots see that it actually does prove a point, they dismiss it as an unworthy source.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Ps
Fox News Lies

Can you tell us what Obama has done to secure the border? In detail please.

No matter what sources conservatives come up with to prove a point, when the leftwing zealots see that it actually does prove a point, they dismiss it as an unworthy source.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I posted my sources for all to see.
Conservatives posted NOTHING.

Is that UNFAIR? Is calling NOTHING, NIL, NADA, ZIP, NO SUPPORTING SOURCES, unfair to conservatives somehow? Is that a MEAN LIBERAL BIAS???....saying that NOTHING doesn't mean the same as a SOURCED opinion?

Oh, I know, you used the structural basis of logic to prove my premises faulty? Oh, wait, you didn't do that either.

Sorry, I don't take the word of conservatives without verifiable, independent proof.
Last time the nation did, 4000+ poor American schmucks got kilt in Iraq for WMD's that didn't exist.

Forum List

Back