Bush Admin. Worst Nightmare

I love how Republicans continue to blame Democrats for the problems they have created. How long has it been since Democrats were in power? Exactly.

I love how Republicans continue to blame Democrats for the problems they have created. How long has it been since Democrats were in power? Exactly.

That is the problem with Democrats being in power, they cause problems that last decades. We are still dealing with Carters major mistakes. Its sickening.

Laura Bush didn't wait until the next calender day to report her accident and did not KILL an innocent young impressionable woman (girl).

The only confusion felt by Ted Kennedy other than how to deflate the situation was which hand to scratch her with first on his way out of the car. What a coward! Remember, she had claw marks on her damn back dude!

Psycho, good to see ya man but your still out in LEFT field aren't you? The thought of Theodore Kennedy being involved in any kind of ethics investigation is an absolute travesty of justice in itself. As for that fine family at Martha's Vineyard, get real! Who knows how many bodies are buried in that fucking place!

I can't wait to see the demmies make it clear to the American people that they are simply an invewstigation company. I'm sure there will be investigations, what does that prove? I hope they are a little more thorough than the one into TK's negligent homicide of Mary Jo in the "boatcar" incident. (I threw that one in for you Gunster).

When will our elected officals ever begin answering the call of actually performing the job we elected them to do. We have some serious problems in this country that need attention. Anyone seen what's happening to the housing market. Well, while our elected officials were screwing around this year the price of homes have started dropping. Gas and petrolium products are skyrocketing out of sight. Small businesses are faltering and all we can think of is that now the Dem's can investigate rather GWB farted too loud or not.

Look, I am a realist. Iraq has turned out to look like a mistake. W ain't the smartest cat in the cathouse and we have have spent ourselves nuts. Lets get a grip on reality. W is gone, you know, two term limit. Lets influence our legislators to do REAL business.

Just think everyone, HILLARY will save the day. God, make me sick! If you want to talk investigate, wait til a couple of those chicks she paid off to shut up start running their traps when the time is right. I can hear her now" Oh, that was a republican conspiracy aimed at making my husband look bad". Please!!!!!!

Folks we don't elect these people to sit up there and investigate one another. They need to be doing our business. Walked through a store lately. Read a tag on a piece of clothing, CHINA, MEXICO, whatever! We don't make anything anymore. Shell - Dutch, CITGO - Chavezian, I could go on and on and on!!!!!! We got problems folks. Real problems that require real solutions OR we can waste our damn time investigating the investigators who investigate something will not bring back our country!!!!!!

If we were creating products here and businessews were stronger we wouldn't have to be debating raising the minimum wage which will only affect unskilled workers anyway!!!

Wuzzup Emmett!!!! Long time no see?!?!?!?!?!? Actually, Emmett, by average Democratic Party standards I am considered by most to be conservative on social issues and ultra conservative on fiscal and economic issues. Being a caucasion straight adult male that has never drawn a penny of unemployment, welfare or any other government subsistense outside military pay and having been married (still married to her and I love her 'till death do us part) to the same woman for over 30 years (although there have been allegations as to reported infidelities but they were just allegations and no proof was ever presented) and with 3 very healthy, intelligent and college educated children I do pride myself in my better than average Democratic, and Republican standards for that matter, lifestyle.

We're talking about yet to be investigated War crimes here and other crimes against humanity, the environment and the American citizens in general. I don't mean to bust your bubble, but I don't think it helps the conversation by reminding us of unrelated misjudgments from 40 years ago. Dig it? This is just common republican debate tactics, kinda like bait and switch retail techniques. On the other hand, what kind of place did you call Martha's Vineyard? :rofl:

Psycho, good to see ya man but your still out in LEFT field aren't you? The thought of Theodore Kennedy being involved in any kind of ethics investigation is an absolute travesty of justice in itself. As for that fine family at Martha's Vineyard, get real! Who knows how many bodies are buried in that fucking place!

Good to see ya, Dude!!!!! Keep 'er between the ditches!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

That is the problem with Democrats being in power, they cause problems that last decades. We are still dealing with Carters major mistakes. Its sickening.

Such as? But, and you'll deny this seven ways from Sunday, we'll be cleaning up the messes left behind by Chimpy and Co for GENERATIONS, if they don't undo us as a nation first.

Forum List

Back