Bus Drivers for Apple, Yahoo, eBay, Zynga, Genentech Vote For Union Representation

I will never understand why conservatives believe that workers shouldn't have the right to a contract with their employer.

All the ceos and executives have contracts with the employer.

They are also quite blind to the bad effects of too much inequality. They somehow think have lots of really poor and few very rich is good. But these are the same people who would list that as what happens with communism and then it is bad. Makes no sense.
Those people have never made any sense to me. Their economic and social policies are irresponsible and guarantee a third world nation.

What they don't realize is that when people see that they can't get ahead and there's no hope for a better life, they revolt against the government and those they see as their oppressors. It happened all over the ME with the Arab Spring.

I think we're going to see more people joining unions. At least in the states that aren't at war with unions.
The war is in your brain. It's obvious to anyone not wearing blinders that the leftists policies don't work as intended. Examples all over the world. We have laws now so the purpose of most unions is just to squeeze their host to death. Even these uber liberal companies know it.

Where is there a strong middle class without unions?
That would be nowhere.

Some people don't acknowledge reality.
How many people are union employed in your area? Reality indeed.

They are also quite blind to the bad effects of too much inequality. They somehow think have lots of really poor and few very rich is good. But these are the same people who would list that as what happens with communism and then it is bad. Makes no sense.
Those people have never made any sense to me. Their economic and social policies are irresponsible and guarantee a third world nation.

What they don't realize is that when people see that they can't get ahead and there's no hope for a better life, they revolt against the government and those they see as their oppressors. It happened all over the ME with the Arab Spring.

I think we're going to see more people joining unions. At least in the states that aren't at war with unions.
The war is in your brain. It's obvious to anyone not wearing blinders that the leftists policies don't work as intended. Examples all over the world. We have laws now so the purpose of most unions is just to squeeze their host to death. Even these uber liberal companies know it.

That would be nowhere.

I mean another country. Our middle class is obviously shrinking with the unions. Our wages are stagnant because of it. All this inequality has led to a slow economy.

That would be nowhere.

I mean another country. Our middle class is obviously shrinking with the unions. Our wages are stagnant because of it. All this inequality has led to a slow economy.
Wages are stagnant because the economy is stagnant. Raises prices won't increase economic activity.

That would be nowhere.

Wages are stagnant because the economy is stagnant. Raises prices won't increase economic activity.

The economy is stagnant because of too much inequality.

This is very good news. More people are standing up for their right to fair pay and working conditions. We need more working people to be represented by unions. The gap in income equality will start to close with union representation. Which will mean less people will qualify for public assistance and more will be able to support their families.

Bus Drivers for Apple, Yahoo, eBay, Zynga, Genentech Vote For Union Representation

You do realize all these companies are run by far left progressives, right? Why weren't they already being paid a "living wage?"

New Topics

Forum List

Back