Burned, Shattered Boy in Gaza Hugs Olive Tree After Israeli Bombing, Oct. 18, 2023

That Child Deserves the Ultimate Respect.
Bless this Child.

Did someone ^^ try to make it Political by saying...."This must be OK"

What the fuck is wrong with you Markle
This child is an actor in a production with a cameraman and mood music. Whose hand is that?

This child is an actor in a production with a cameraman and mood music. Whose hand is that?
I don't know.
I'm done arguing shit like this.

Tonight I changed.
Accept the change.

See the Thread I started, respond there.

I don't know.
I'm done arguing shit like this.

Tonight I changed.
Accept the change.

See the Thread I started, respond there.
Hamas is to blame for this child’s suffering

And its very likely that the child’s parents support Hamas

Hamas is to blame for this child’s suffering

And its very likely that the child’s parents support Hamas
Aah . What a lovely example of a modern day fairy story .
It does not matter that it is all imagined .

Because it tells us all about the lovely truth of the Good Israeli people and their evil animal enemy .

Thank you Mr Gullible

Aah . What a lovely example of a modern day fairy story .
It does not matter that it is all imagined .

Because it tells us all about the lovely truth of the Good Israeli people and their evil animal enemy .

Thank you Mr Gullible
I gave you facts and you respond with bleeding heart emotion

I gave you facts and you respond with bleeding heart emotion
The teeny weeny problem you have is that it is Fake .

And frankly you ought to see that within three seconds , which is about how long it took me .

Yes. Even Jewish controlled Wikipedia says so.

"In 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs – about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population – fled from their homes or were expelled by Zionist militias,[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] during the 1948 Palestine war.[9] The exodus was a central component of the fracturing, dispossession and displacement of Palestinian society, known as the Nakba,[10][11] in which between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed, village wells were poisoned in a biological warfare programme and properties were looted to prevent Palestinian refugees from returning,[12][13] and other sites subject to Hebraization of Palestinian place names,[14] and also refers to the wider period of war itself and the subsequent oppression up to the present day"

1697505148515.png
Yes some folks were displaced during the israel war for independence after the British mandate. The Jews were already there

The teeny weeny problem you have is that it is Fake .

And frankly you ought to see that within three seconds , which is about how long it took me .
Palestinian terrorism is not fake

Yes. Even Jewish controlled Wikipedia says so.

"In 1948, more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs – about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population – fled from their homes or were expelled by Zionist militias,[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8] during the 1948 Palestine war.[9] The exodus was a central component of the fracturing, dispossession and displacement of Palestinian society, known as the Nakba,[10][11] in which between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were destroyed, village wells were poisoned in a biological warfare programme and properties were looted to prevent Palestinian refugees from returning,[12][13] and other sites subject to Hebraization of Palestinian place names,[14] and also refers to the wider period of war itself and the subsequent oppression up to the present day"

1697505148515.png
Fake history. Those are refugees from the aggression the Arabs committed upon the newly formed state of Israel. The Arabs told them to clear out so they can ”drive the Jews into the sea”. the Arabs that decided to stay and be part of Israel, they and their descendants are now Israeli citizens with full and equal rights. Which comprise about two million of the Israeli population.

Forum List

Back