Bundy 2.0

Bundy 2.0? Are these guys planning on using women as shields to hep murder police too?

Insinuating this already happened before... care to provide a link?

And have they done it?

They're ready to. Go send the police in to enforce the law and see what happens.

Have they done it, it's a yes or no question.

They're waiting for the chance. It's on video. Send in our brave police to arrest the criminals and traitors. See what happens.

Insinuating this already happened before... care to provide a link?

And have they done it?

They're ready to. Go send the police in to enforce the law and see what happens.

They're waiting for the chance. It's on video. Send in our brave police to arrest the criminals and traitors. See what happens.

Have they done it? Yes or no.

Have they been tested yet? They are on video saying what their response would be.

They have already been told by the Sheriff of Harney County to go to hell. And the people of Harney County are backing up their Sheriff. They have harassed a 78 year old man and his 74 year old wife. And then complained to the Sheriff when the two of them told them to go to hell. Seems the old people disrespecked the guns they were carrying.

And have they done it?

Have they been tested yet? They are on video saying what their response would be.

Yes or no.

I am intending to call you retarded. Have I done it?

Yes or no.

You support traitors who would send women as shields to prevent the enforcement of the law. You are a coward and an embarrassment; 2 things far worse than being retarded.

Yes or no.

You support traitors who would send women as shields to prevent the enforcement of the law. You are a coward and an embarrassment; 2 things far worse than being retarded.

You lying piece of shit. Where have I said I support anyone?

I asked you a question. You have proven to me beyond question to be retarded in your inability to entertain the notion of answering the question in any way, shape, or form.

Last edited:
Now as soon as the Oregonian posts their front page, there is a very good article on the whole affair.

Having read that article, I see where the feds are coming from, and also the Hammonds. I think that the Hammonds deserve a pardon on the terrorism charge, and they justly have served the deserved time for some very foolish acts on their part. There are definatly some issues yet to be settled on both sides, and they should let the other local ranchers mediate the remaining disputes.

The article is called 'Victums or Villians?, The Burns case family'. It is in the 'Oregonian'.

In the meantime, the vile militias with their dreams of bloody war need to get out of there before there is violence between them and the local people. These outsiders not only are not needed, they are not wanted.

If it wasn't for the militia...nobody outside of Burns would have heard about this federal debacle. Without the militia, the weight of public opinion and scorn against the federal treatment of the Hammonds would not have been brought to bear...after serving their time in jail...attempting to force them to return to prison on a trumped up terrorism charge.

If the Hammonds receive justice and aren't returned to custody and prison...they will have the militia to thank for it. No other way to look at it...no matter how much you despise the militia.

In short, rancher in Oregon starts fire, fire goes on federal land by accident. Rancher sent to jail on arson charges for 3 months and his son for one year, now they're out. Now judge orders him and his son to go back to prison because he violated "anti-terrorism" law by starting the fire and he didn't serve the 5-year minimum sentence.
Militia groups are pissed, Bundy gets involved.

Oregon Ranching Case Sparks Anti-Government Sentiment

Here is a little more information- the original judge reduced the sentencing- sounds like another judge over-ruled the first judge

Rejecting mandatory minimum five-year sentences as “grossly disproportionate” to the crimes, a federal judge in Eugene on Tuesday sentenced an Eastern Oregon rancher to three months in prison and his adult son to one year and a day for deliberately setting fires on federal land.

A federal jury in June convicted the Harney County pair after a two-week trial in Pendleton. Jurors convicted Dwight Hammond Jr., 70, on a single count of arson for “intentionally and maliciously” setting the 2001 Hardie-Hammond Fire in the Steens Mountain federal management and protection area. They convicted Steven Dwight Hammond, 43, of the same crime and of a second arson count for similarly setting the 2006 Krumbo Butte Fire. It burned in the same area and in the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. The jury acquitted both men on arson charges in two 2006 fires.

U.S. Judge Michael Hogan agreed with the Hammonds’ defense lawyers that setting fire to juniper trees and sagebrush in the wilderness was not the type of crime that Congress had in mind when it set mandatory sentences of five to 20 years for anyone who “maliciously damages or destroys, or attempts to damage or destroy by means of fire” any federal property. The mandate was part of the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996.

Now as soon as the Oregonian posts their front page, there is a very good article on the whole affair.

Having read that article, I see where the feds are coming from, and also the Hammonds. I think that the Hammonds deserve a pardon on the terrorism charge, and they justly have served the deserved time for some very foolish acts on their part. There are definatly some issues yet to be settled on both sides, and they should let the other local ranchers mediate the remaining disputes.

The article is called 'Victums or Villians?, The Burns case family'. It is in the 'Oregonian'.

In the meantime, the vile militias with their dreams of bloody war need to get out of there before there is violence between them and the local people. These outsiders not only are not needed, they are not wanted.

If it wasn't for the militia...nobody outside of Burns would have heard about this federal debacle. Without the militia, the weight of public opinion and scorn against the federal treatment of the Hammonds would not have been brought to bear...after serving their time in jail...attempting to force them to return to prison on a trumped up terrorism charge.

If the Hammonds receive justice and aren't returned to custody and prison...they will have the militia to thank for it. No other way to look at it...no matter how much you despise the militia.

The Hammonds have already said that they are planning on surrendering peacefully.

Doesn't sound like the militia is having any effect.

my GOD

when I saw the name Bundy

didn't feel good

at once I thought of that Bundy

no good news

scum Bundy criminal

I retract the words above. ^^^

I had a case of mistaken identity.

The Bundy's in Oregon ...may GOD bless them!

I totally approve of what they are doing.:thup:

I wish them the best!

save-the-turtles.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/08/us/08hage.html?_r=0

Wayne Hage, a cattleman who won a significant legal case affirming the rights of ranchers to have their herds graze and drink water on federally owned land, died Monday at his ranch in Tonopah, Nev. He was 69.

Eleven years later, Judge Loren Smith of the United States Court of Claims in Washington ruled that Mr. Hage retained property rights to what are called federal grazing allotments. Under those allotments, the government owns the land but ranchers retain access to water and grazing if they can prove they or their predecessors had previously used the land, or built roads or wells on the property. Mr. Hage said the Forest Service had illegally taken his property when it fenced off several water sources and confiscated more than 100 head of his cattle.

He fought the Federal gov'ts abuses there for 25 years. They confiscated his cattle. They relentlessly harassed his ranch. They cut him off from grazing. He died before his son WON the case against the Federal Gov't. His son and family BROKE could no longer afford the legal costs............so his son learned how to be a lawyer and Won against the army of Lawyers of the BLM himself.

The BLM's abuses to these people and it's power are long and hard.............I have no respect for that agency and it's land grabs.

The scuzzy militia boys could not get anyone in Burns to go along with them. They are outsiders, and troublemakers to boot.

The reason he went down to the Game Refuge is that he knew that he and his crazies would get their scuzzy asses stomped by the locals if they tried to occupy anything in town. Time to put the National Guard and local law around that building, and nothing goes in or out, until they have to surrender or starve. As for other crazies showing up, simply make the Game Refuge off limits, and the instant they cross onto it, they have committed criminal trespass, and their car and weapons are confiscated.

Forum List

Back