Bulletproof NIH Documents Proving Fauci Funded People's Liberation Army COVID Bioweapon

How is Fauci walking free? Fauci is free at the pleasure of the Democrats and RINOs, rather than facing charges of High Treason.

This is why he scammed the libturds for so long to hide all of this.

Can't wait for Rand Paul to ask him some questions

How is Fauci walking free? Fauci is free at the pleasure of the Democrats and RINOs, rather than facing charges of High Treason.

He had the ultimate leverage position!
Controlled both supply and demand.
He deserved to be on the cover of Esquire magazine.

Paying the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, to develop germ warfare weapons (gain-of-function) has to be illegal.

Illegal?
No one knew what gain-of-function was until after the shit had hit the fan.
I also noticed our legislator's are sitting on their hands, since!!

jonestown-ap-file-1978-1.jpg

The Last Days of the Covidian Cult​

Illegal?
No one knew what gain-of-function was until after the shit had hit the fan.
I also noticed our legislator's are sitting on their hands, since!!
The folks running things knew, just not the masses. The best, most in depth understanding can be had through Sam Husseini and Whitney Webb.

This is a MSM muckraker. I posted this in May of 2020.

Listen to this interview. . . .

He wrote about it in Salon. . .

And was critiqued, apparently, "fact checked," by the consortium, it has to do with Ralph Baric's explanation here;

AND WEBB's interview, to understand.

COVID Origins and Gain of Function with Sam Husseini​

Journalist Sam Husseini joins the podcast to discuss the recent mainstream shift regarding the “lab leak” theory and Gain of Function in general and what the “newly allowed” mainstream coverage is leaving out and covering up. Originally published on Rokfin on June 21, 2021.

www.unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/podcasts/covid-origins-and-gain-of-function-with-sam-husseini/

The folks running things knew, just not the masses. The best, most in depth understanding can be had through Sam Husseini and Whitney Webb.

This is a MSM muckraker. I posted this in May of 2020.

Listen to this interview. . . .

He wrote about it in Salon. . .

And was critiqued, apparently, "fact checked," by the consortium, it has to do with Ralph Baric's explanation here;

AND WEBB's interview, to understand.

COVID Origins and Gain of Function with Sam Husseini​

Journalist Sam Husseini joins the podcast to discuss the recent mainstream shift regarding the “lab leak” theory and Gain of Function in general and what the “newly allowed” mainstream coverage is leaving out and covering up. Originally published on Rokfin on June 21, 2021.

www.unlimitedhangout.com/2021/06/podcasts/covid-origins-and-gain-of-function-with-sam-husseini/

This is scary stuff.
Thank God Covid was NOT a hemmorigic virus, otherwise humankind would be obliterated!!

This is why he scammed the libturds for so long to hide all of this.

Can't wait for Rand Paul to ask him some questions
Rand Paul I’m afraid is in on it,part of the controlled opposition.if he wanted to,he could serve him on a platter and have him arrested in a heartbeat,he won’t do that though,he is just playing the role of good cop bad cop,fir reminders,he said there was no election fraud,proof he is a traiter,a RINO in on it.

The mortality rate for military aged women and men whom presumably this "bioweapon" was aimed at is like 0.0005%. If I was the PLA...I'd want my money back.

Do you honestly believe any of the shit you post?

Forum List

Back