Build the wall and allow DACA recipients like me to stay in America, the country I know and love

Kill what? Why can't you answer?
The funding dumb ass.............Put the money up front..........for contracts now.......not the over years BS..............we don't trust you...........and we have no reason to trust you.
You didn't read the bill, did ya, moron? Had you, you would have known the bill would have appropriated all $25 billion.

Now do you see why everyone laughs at you for being so ignorant?
Over time asshole.............and to be honest...........why the hell should we honor DACA and the Dreamers when it was a dang abuse of power under Obama.............

I think we should just enforce the laws on the books like crazy and start deporting in mass.........then you'd have a real meltdown now wouldn't you.
LOL
Dayum, there's no limit to your ignorance, is there?

Again, the funds, all $25 billion, would have been appropriated immediately upon passage of the bill and placed into a trust fund.

What part of that do you still not understand?

1233796371590.gif
First: where does the bill say that? Please quote the text

Second: would this "trust fund" work like the SS Trust fund? In other words, would it be a total scam?
Fucking moron, I already showed you.

2s0blvo.jpg

It’s not my problem you’re a fucking moron who can’t understand what he reads. :eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back