Buffalo Shooter's BEDROOM PHOTOS Leak - You will NEVER BELIEVE WHAT IS INSIDE

No he doesn't....stop projecting. We now know it's the Republican white-wing that does all the grooming.

Again you avoid published facts, here is what the Killer writes from his own hands:

From his Manifesto:

Page 4:

Are you a part of any political group or movement? I am not a direct member of any organization or group, though I support many.

Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your attack? No, I am the sole perpetrator of this attack. I’ve had many influences from others but it was only me who decided to continue this

Page 5:

Where did you get your current beliefs? Mostly from the internet. There was little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person. I read multiple sources of information from all ideologies and decided that my current one is most correct.

Page 7:

Are you a facsist? Yes, fascism is one of the only political ideologies that will unite Whites against the replacers. Since that is what I seek, calling me a facsist would be accurate.

Are you a white supremacist? Yes, I would call myself a white supremacist, afterall, which race is responsible for the world we live in today? I believe the White race is superior in the brain to all other races.

Are you racist? Yes I am racist because I believe in differences of capabilities between races.

Page 8:

Are you a neo-nazi? I support neo-nazism but I am not a member of any neo-nazi groups, you decide what that makes me.

Are you a conservative? No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Page 9:

Did you always hold these views? When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.

The flag that REPUBLICANS proudly display today
Didn’t see any Democrats at the Jan 6 Insurrection

View attachment 647325
You were saying?
136592a_lg.jpeg

Holy shit. Look at this crap...very surprising indeed.

He had a fetish for furry things apparently.

Total faggot no doubt. Homosexuals are mentally unstable and prone to violence.

That also proves he ain’t one of us righties. He’s a flaming leftwing homo.

Red herring you do know and understand what they are? Tucker Carlson is not part of the discussion nor have I seen inside his bedroom. Maybe you have child
I have not seen Tuckers bedroom but I do watch his show and I heard him exposing the same core message that drove this whacko to shoot black people. You’re calling the whacko a tool of the Dems. I’m curious if you see Tucker as the same

Forum List

Back