Buffalo shooter...known to school officials and state police....

Yep......the government that tells you to give up your guns because the government will protect you....knew about his killer.......as usual...

Your point being that it's obvious that government's hands are tied on the need to react much sooner.

And all because America's politics on guns as been made more sacred than taking early measures to preserve human lives of innocents.

Am I getting that about right 2Aguy?

I would propose laws on handguns similar to Canada's laws.
Anyone who actually cares, please do ask!

Your point being that it's obvious that government's hands are tied on the need to react much sooner.

And all because America's politics on guns as been made more sacred than taking early measures to preserve human lives of innocents.

tell us oh brilliant one what could they have done??

Canada gun laws? With the increasing gun crime in your major cities?

tell us oh brilliant one what could they have done??
Oh, that's a long story?
If this thread is allowed to survive, I'll be glad to get right into it with you.
But for now I'll just say that Canada's laws against allowing the slaughter by handguns would have prevented this one, even though handguns weren't used this time.

How could that be? Maybe we'll get to having the discussion.

But a caution first: I'm not going tolerate the usual profanity, spamming, and abuse that results every time the extremist gun related behaviour is mentioned.

Oh, that's a long story?
If this thread is allowed to survive, I'll be glad to get right into it with you.
But for now I'll just say that Canada's laws against allowing the slaughter by handguns would have prevented this one, even though handguns weren't used this time.

How could that be? Maybe we'll get to having the discussion.

But a caution first: I'm not going tolerate the usual profanity, spamming, and abuse that results every time the extremist gun related behaviour is mentioned.
so youre saying a criminal wont use a pistol because they are banned???

did you know there are laws against shooting people and this criminal didnt seem to care,,

I wonder if they did a drug screening on this maniac. Many times liberal states will administer mood changing drugs to troubled teens and the drugs sometimes cause thoughts of suicide and murder. It seems the Columbine shooters were victims of this insane scenario courtesy of the Teachers Association.

They could have committed him......they could have arrested him on something he did at school that flagged him......

But blaming normal gun owners for this is just fucking stupid..........the government failed....
committed him for what,,
arrested him for what??

committed him for what,,
arrested him for what??

Don't know.....need more details into what he was actually doing... to get flagged by the school and the state police...

I am not for Red Flag laws by the way......just responding to that idiot golfing gator....

The government says it will protect us....give up our guns.....and yet they knew about this guy, and didn't protect anyone....

Keep your guns....fight for the 2nd Amendment.

Don't know.....need more details into what he was actually doing... to get flagged by the school and the state police...

I am not for Red Flag laws by the way......just responding to that idiot golfing gator....

The government says it will protect us....give up our guns.....and yet they knew about this guy, and didn't protect anyone....

Keep your guns....fight for the 2nd Amendment.
thats the point,, you dont know if what he did was illegal or an indication he intended this kind of act

sadly this is one of the things that come along with a free country

what should they have done about him?
Locked him away in 2021 till his mental state improved.

I have a hard time believing that IF he was evaluated as was recommended after the NY State Police contact in 2021 that the signs of him being a danger to the public were not clearly there.

Then again I'm not a mental health professional so I guess we will have to wait and watch the state of NY point fingers at each other and then start making excuses why he fell through the cracks.

The bottom line is that the State of NY failed to protect both a mentally disturbed young man and the public once the attention was called for.

Locked him away in 2021 till his mental state improved.

I have a hard time believing that IF he was evaluated as was recommended after the NY State Police contact in 2021 that the signs of him being a danger to the public were not clearly there.

Then again I'm not a mental health professional so I guess we will have to wait and watch the state of NY point fingers at each other and then start making excuses why he fell through the cracks.

The bottom line is that the State of NY failed to protect both a mentally disturbed young man and the public once the attention was called for.
not the governments job to protect anyone,,

Forum List

Back