Buffalo shooter describes himself as "green nationalist" leftist; Cheney blames GOP

Nothing fights climate change like whining about white replacement theory and killing a bunch of innocent people....

That will really get our fossil fuel issues under control....
Can you prove he isn’t a Green Nazi?

Do any of you know what a Green Nazi is?

They don’t vote Republican or Democrat and actually they are either third party or don’t vote at all, but you and the OP will bicker about how he has to belong to one of those damn worthless camps we call GOP and Democratic Party…

Now ask me how I know what that punk truly is, if you dare?
We must assume he voted… even if it was only in his head
If he was of age at the time he most likely wouldn’t have voted but had he it would have been for the Green Party or maybe but I doubt it the Libertarian Party because of his radical views on things…

You guys need to stop thinking this idiot was one side or the other because he might have been a Green Nazi which falls into the Green Party voter base…

Liz Cheney is a total corrupted Uniparty POS & calling this guy a right winger ignores his own insane manifesto.
He rejects Christianity, supports a "totalitarian left wing", hybrid Nazi philosophy & "green nationalism".
In other words, a typical Imafa member.
OOPS! There goes that narrative too.

"Reports on the alleged manifesto by accused shooter Payton Gendron say he described himself as a leftist, “Today’s terrorist attack will be politicized and lied about. The man was under demonic influence. Completely incoherent “ideology.” Hybrid of Nazism with green new deal leanings. He called himself a left wing “green nationalist.” That’s why you can’t post the document.”

As for Liz Cheney she should take a moment and realize this might not be the GOP or Democratic Party nutter but more of a Jill Stein lunatic instead but please everyone keep on lying to yourselves and think he is one or the other big party nutter!

They don’t vote Republican or Democrat and actually they are either third party or don’t vote at all, but you and the OP will bicker about how he has to belong to one of those damn worthless camps we call GOP and Democratic Party…

If he was of age at the time he most likely wouldn’t have voted but had he it would have been for the Green Party or maybe but I doubt it the Libertarian Party because of his radical views on things…

You guys need to stop thinking this idiot was one side or the other because he might have been a Green Nazi which falls into the Green Party voter base…

As for Liz Cheney she should take a moment and realize this might not be the GOP or Democratic Party nutter but more of a Jill Stein lunatic instead but please everyone keep on lying to yourselves and think he is one or the other big party nutter!
I heard he was wearing MAGA underwear when he was arrested.

Do you have a link or are you trolling me?

Slade, I know about Ecofascism and was into it awhile back, so the lunatic seem more like one of mine than someone that would have voted for Trump…
I was just playing around. My apologies if I messed up your flow.

How does the racial element come into eco fascism ?

Nope, nope, nope, nope...

You took it upon yourself to twist yourself into pretzels to basically claim this guy was radicalized by Democrats.....stand on it.....don't weasel out with the "both sides do it" excuse....

You should be able to point to numerous examples of elected Democrats and other prominent liberal TV hosts opining about the need for renewable energy sources day and day out -- and how the only way to get it is by going to grocery stores and murdering people....
Please show me where I, the OP & JSG, said he was radicalized by the Dems? I said he was a typical Imafa & had a totalitarian leftist ideology.
Are you claiming here that all Dems are Imafa & have a totalitarian Nazi ideology?
Own it, don't try to weasel out.
Don't put words in my mouth dude

I was just playing around. My apologies if I messed up your flow.

How does the racial element come into eco fascism ?
Thank you for asking and I will tell you this that some Incorporate their belief of how the world around them has turned out awful because of minorities and they believe that if you remove minorities from the equation they will have this Utopia.

Take urban areas and those like that idiot will tell you minorities are the cause to the decline of the American society that never existed as they describe and they will blame pollution, crime and the decline of White Society on the minorities which is beyond retarded but we have them in our group.

They are the radical element and let me be clear they are neither Republican or Democrat and are more into the Neo-Nazi movement that believe in the Green Party way of thinking except unity…

They believe eradication of minorities will make a better world for tomorrow children, and yes they are fucking nuts!

Don't put those words in my mouth either. I never called him a Dem. I said he was a typical Imafa, totalitarian lefty green Nazi.
I also said the sides have major nutjobs

Don't put those words in my mouth either. I never called him a Dem. I said he was a typical Imafa, totalitarian lefty green Nazi.
I also said the sides have major nutjobs
They do and being a former one of them I can tell you there are many of them out there and they do not like Republicans or Democrats at all and truthfully some fall into the Green Anarchists side…

The whole purpose of the shooting was to stop "white replacement" which FOX allows Tucker Carlson to preach on his show each night. The cancer in the US started when trump made up the Big Lie and it is now progressing into a civil war,

Most likely not Jim…

He might have been part of something I was once part of and they ain’tMAGA or Trump base…
Where do you think he got the white replacement idea....from NPR? No...he got it from FOX. The repub mouthpiece.

Thank you for asking and I will tell you this that some Incorporate their belief of how the world around them has turned out awful because of minorities and they believe that if you remove minorities from the equation they will have this Utopia.

Take urban areas and those like that idiot will tell you minorities are the cause to the decline of the American society that never existed as they describe and they will blame pollution, crime and the decline of White Society on the minorities which is beyond retarded but we have them in our group.

They are the radical element and let me be clear they are neither Republican or Democrat and are more into the Neo-Nazi movement that believe in the Green Party way of thinking except unity…

They believe eradication of minorities will make a better world for tomorrow children, and yes they are fucking nuts!
It seems that the nationalist side was the driving force behind the racism and violence in this case. Agreed?

Where do you think he got the white replacement idea....from NPR? No...he got it from FOX. The repub mouthpiece.
No, this has been talked about since I was a youth and your ignorance is showing Jim…

Believe me FOX isn’t where that idiot got it from but he got it from the internet and messaging groups…

She's really corrupted & her state party was right to give her the boot.
What you should be worried about is we are awake to the POS RINOs like Cheney & will hopefully purge them all
Did you ever listen to the McCarthy tapes that were released recently, where he was in a phone call with his leadership team right after 1/6, which included Cheney and Scalice etc at the time?

You should listen to them.

Basically it was a leadership meeting on what just happened on 1/6 and Trump's involvement and lack of action....and whether they should or could use the 25th amendment to remove trump, or if there was any chance they could get him to resign, and more on it....

Anyway, my point is that Liz Cheney is the only one, that is being honest about this and McCarthy and others sided with the same positions and thoughts and concerns as she did.....

and she is NOT the one who strayed and changed her position and deep knowns, she stayed true to the truth.
Kevin McCarthy and those other republicans who falsely pinned this Scarlett letter on her to blackball ban her forever from leadership and the party for something they all were on board with... behind closed doors....

Is about as scummy and lowlife as a person can get....!!! :(

Yes, and to be clear it is the radical element of what I was into but let me be clear Trump is not someone any of us want…
Trump is a friendly to nationalists though correct?
No, this has been talked about since I was a youth and your ignorance is showing Jim…

Believe me FOX isn’t where that idiot got it from but he got it from the internet and messaging groups…
likely true, but are elements of what positioned this young man’s mind floating around on fox?

Forum List

Back