Buffalo= racial proxy war

You over estimate things in your desire to smooch white sphincters.

Why do black nationalists exist? Can you honestly answer that?

YEAH --I can. the word NATIONALISTS -- refers to black activist revolutionaries that want Black community or even STATE rule and SEGREGATION.

Black political revolutionaries or Black rights activists do not all fit in that ONE BASKET.

"White Supremacists" Certified ADVERTISING ones are a MINISCULE portion of the Amer. white population. The word "nationalist" is misplaced for either color. For whites - it means something akin to "America First" and for black nationalists -- it means SEPARATE govt and SEGREGATION.
Flacaltenn, you know good and well there are white people who are white supremacists and don't belong to anything. White nationalism has meant whites only, separate government and segregation. It is documented. Black nationalism is if we can't get along, we need to separate. You want so desperately to make blacks more racist when what you describe as black racism is our angry response to white racism. But right wing whites have a real belief of entitlement.

YEAH --I can. the word NATIONALISTS -- refers to black activist revolutionaries that want Black community or even STATE rule and SEGREGATION.

Black political revolutionaries or Black rights activists do not all fit in that ONE BASKET.
You are incorrect. And you really know nothing about blacks.

Literally no one said anything concerning you or the .000001% native blood in your toe, Pochahontis. Conservatives are very good at following the logical thread of conversation, are they?
When YOU brought up race is in this thread, why did you single out whites and blacks? Why not bring in all the other races as well? Is it that you are trying to continue to force a divide amongst those of different races that get along? The way you have worded the opening post (and your replies to everyone so far) comes off as being filled with hate towards anyone that doesn't agree with you.

Your reply to me above: Wrong on both counts. I'm not a conservative and my native blood percentage is far higher than what you ASSume.

Just to say something. Why should we know anything about blacks? This has not been going on for a few years. This is endless decade after decade. Just assimilate. It is not difficult.

When YOU brought up race is in this thread, why did you single out whites and blacks? Why not bring in all the other races as well? Is it that you are trying to continue to force a divide amongst those of different races that get along? The way you have worded the opening post (and your replies to everyone so far) comes off as being filled with hate towards anyone that doesn't agree with you.

Your reply to me above: Wrong on both counts. I'm not a conservative and my native blood percentage is far higher than what you ASSume.
Ok, so when you conservatives start talking about specifically mentioning "Radical Islamic Terror", are we supposed to not do that and mention every single group as well? I don't think so. If we can specifically point to a certain group-islam in that case-then you have absolutely no argument when we talk specifically about white people. White people are the majority; white people have the power. It makes absolute sense to center this conversation around whites. What you're advocating for is Woke Conservative-Marxist political correctness. Everything you've said, including the assumption that I must necessarily be a hate filled black Nazi, is the exact same talking points that you guys accuse the woke of. I hope you realize it. In truth you're both the same, just a different side of the coin.

No I didn't.

Stupid idiot.

Edited to Zone1 rules.

You said that I said 60% of blacks commit violent crimes.
I said that 60% of all violent crimes were committed by blacks.

Try to figure out the fucking difference, retard!!!
Actually, by saying "blacks" you're denoting that 100% of blacks have ownership over the 0.01 that do homicide, which is actually way much more racist of a statement. Thank you for clarifying. And there's no statistic that says that. Well if you think collective black guilt is permissible, so is collective white guilt, by your own logic.

Do you see how implicit racism is now? CRT is true.

Flacaltenn, you know good and well there are white people who are white supremacists and don't belong to anything. White nationalism has meant whites only, separate government and segregation. It is documented. Black nationalism is if we can't get along, we need to separate. You want so desperately to make blacks more racist when what you describe as black racism is our angry response to white racism. But right wing whites have a real belief of entitlement.

NATIONALISM is not a "bad thing", but the proper identification of ACTUAL WHITE racists would "white supremacists". They MAY BE virulent racists, but they LOVE America and aren't out to conquer it. And the problem with white nationalists is that COLOR doesn't matter to people who put "America First". There are nationalists OF ALL COLORS --- including (and maybe especially) recent immigrates ESCAPING foreign tyranny. So if a white person wants to preserve the country's SOUVEREIGNTY and for instance -- not HELP the W.H.O. take complete control of world-wide pandemics and DICTATE to the USA how and when to bend over -- they MIGHT BE -- a "white nationalist" and ALSO bow to BLM and vote Democrat.

Those people who belong to VIRULENT and violent hate groups are white supremacists. It's the RACIAL definition of what they are.

Black Nationalists -- OTHand -- Aren't fond of America at ALL. Dont want to PART of THIS nation, its laws or its political system. They want their OWN nation and complete segregation. Self-rule and the LAND to create it on. Are they racist? That's debateable and dependent on the fantasy of they ACT as a nation with respect to USA if they EVER DID succeed in the partition of US lands.

I'm not making them MORE racist then White Supremacists. Black nationalists just might be a tad smarter and more realistic than white supremacists. I'm just saying the term white nationalist was created to SMEAR the concept of nationalism -- like the nationalism attitude today in Ukraine that is SAVING that country from becoming a vassal state of Russia.

That's why I said the kind words above about black nationalism. We all can DREAM -- right?

It's self evident. Conservatives push division and hate, vote for and support people he push division and hate, like Tucker, Crowder, Peterson, Douglas Murray, etc.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with self defense. So to characterize what I'm saying as "violence" just reinforces my OP. But to your point, violence is absolutely a solution employed by society. You as a white only exist in this hemisphere because of violence perpetrated by your white ancestors. You and the white collective preserve that predominance through violence and the threat of violence. So you yourself are complicit despite what you say. Every policy, law, etc is backed up by the threat of violence. Even the smallest of things. If I disagree with sleeping in public, goons show up to either kill me or throw me in jail. Might does in fact make right.

Then you have no case to present but YOUR racism and hate which I deplore since you are not trying to defuse the animosity at all.

If you PREFER -- white supremacist nationalists would cover a couple white groups who really DO want to send all POC back to where they came from. But those clowns could hold a meeting in a Holiday Inn...

I live in a region with a high population of Hispanics/Mexicans yet I have NO problem shopping in a Mexican owned shopping store filled with Mexicans shopping because they don't focus on skin color they focus on taking care of their families instead.

Just to say something. Why should we know anything about blacks? This has not been going on for a few years. This is endless decade after decade. Just assimilate. It is not difficult.

How would you SUGGEST that be done? Michael Jackson style - a bit at a time? Intermarriage until it makes it impossible to HATE blacks?

The haters be haters. Assimilation accomplishes nothing for them. And NO "people" whether it be ethnic/origin/skin color ought to be asked to abandon their cultural/family roots or history.

Like it or not -- people DO consider their skin color a vital part of their identity. Dont they?

Try to follow along. The definition I gave for Black Nationalists is NOT fundamentally DIFFERENT from how YOU defined it in Post #42
Black nationalism is if we can't get along, we need to separate.

I just added a bit more effort in comparing to the really inaccurate idea of "white nationalism". This latter phrase is AMBIGUOUS and useless to FIND the REAL GENUINE white supremacists.

NATIONALISM is not a "bad thing", but the proper identification of ACTUAL WHITE racists would "white supremacists". They MAY BE virulent racists, but they LOVE America and aren't out to conquer it. And the problem with white nationalists is that COLOR doesn't matter to people who put "America First". There are nationalists OF ALL COLORS --- including (and maybe especially) recent immigrates ESCAPING foreign tyranny. So if a white person wants to preserve the country's SOUVEREIGNTY and for instance -- not HELP the W.H.O. take complete control of world-wide pandemics and DICTATE to the USA how and when to bend over -- they MIGHT BE -- a "white nationalist" and ALSO bow to BLM and vote Democrat.

Those people who belong to VIRULENT and violent hate groups are white supremacists. It's the RACIAL definition of what they are.

Black Nationalists -- OTHand -- Aren't fond of America at ALL. Dont want to PART of THIS nation, its laws or its political system. They want their OWN nation and complete segregation. Self-rule and the LAND to create it on. Are they racist? That's debateable and dependent on the fantasy of they ACT as a nation with respect to USA if they EVER DID succeed in the partition of US lands.

I'm not making them MORE racist then White Supremacists. Black nationalists just might be a tad smarter and more realistic than white supremacists. I'm just saying the term white nationalist was created to SMEAR the concept of nationalism -- like the nationalism attitude today in Ukraine that is SAVING that country from becoming a vassal state of Russia.

That's why I said the kind words above about black nationalism. We all can DREAM -- right?
Sorry, but white nationlism and nationalism aren't the same thing. Stop trying to muddy the waters.

Nationalism isn't an inherent good either, though. In fact, perhaps nationalism has killed more people worldwide than any other ism...... even communism!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Sorry, but white nationlism and nationalism aren't the same thing. Stop trying to muddy the waters.

Nationalism isn't an inherent good either, though. In fact, perhaps nationalism has killed more people worldwide than any other ism...... even communism!
Wrong. Communism has killed more people than even abortion.

It's no different than how USA funds radicals in middle eastern countries to meet political goals. Instead of guns and cash, White American Conservatives fund and wage war on non whites and other opposition through white identity politics, and are directly responsible for racial grievances across the country, including Buffalo. The police are also an arm of this ideology. It's so seductive because they need not lift a gun let alone a finger, to push their agenda. And while most white Conservatives wouldn't do the dirty work themselves (at least for now), they relish and enjoy the terror to keep their political adversaries in line.

Blacks must realize they are in a war and have been for the last 500 years, and start fighting back. All black people must practice their second amendment, buy tons of guns, and learn how to use them. Some white guy tried to shoot up a grocery store, the entire facility mag dumps on em. Go towards the gunfire.

Who needs to fight back against the trans POC who just murdered a bunch of kids in Texas?

Actually all non whites have a problem with white racism. You guys disrespect Hispanic, Asian, Pacific Islander and Native American Activists who are out there fighting white racism by ignoring them like this.

It's no different than how USA funds radicals in middle eastern countries to meet political goals. Instead of guns and cash, White American Conservatives fund and wage war on non whites and other opposition through white identity politics, and are directly responsible for racial grievances across the country, including Buffalo. The police are also an arm of this ideology. It's so seductive because they need not lift a gun let alone a finger, to push their agenda. And while most white Conservatives wouldn't do the dirty work themselves (at least for now), they relish and enjoy the terror to keep their political adversaries in line.

Blacks must realize they are in a war and have been for the last 500 years, and start fighting back. All black people must practice their second amendment, buy tons of guns, and learn how to use them. Some white guy tried to shoot up a grocery store, the entire facility mag dumps on em. Go towards the gunfire.
What is white identity politics? You completely ignore that black men have also gone on shooting rampages.

Forum List

Back