Bucs-Cowboys Most Watched NFL Kickoff Game Since 2015

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
And what an amazing game it was.

I swear I heard from conservatives that viewership is dropping for the NFL.

Dallas looks to be good. How about Matthew Stafford and the Rams? They looked good too. It's going to be an interesting year.

I just thought of a great tv show for ESPN 2 or 3. The show would be called Superbowl runs. Every team who ever won a Superbowl, they show all their games that year leading up to the Superbowl. I would like to watch them play knowing that it's a championship team. Right now, we don't know who's the best. We have to wait for the Superbowl. I'd like to re watch their games knowing that I'm watching a championship team.

Oh and I'd cut it up or edit the shit out of it so it didn't take more than 1 hour to show the entire game. Maybe even cut out a few back and forths that go 3 and out and nothing good is happening.

Or even just show the highlights of all 16 plus games in that entire season. Show me 5 minutes of each game.

How good was Tampa Bay in week 1 last year? I forgot.

How good was Tampa Bay in week 1 last year? I forgot.

Tampa Bay got hot late in the season, winning their last 8 games in a row, including the Super Bowl. Before the last 8 games, including three playoff games/SB, they were average, and who can forgot Tom Brady forgetting what down it was in the Chicago game they lost?

Tampa Bay got hot late in the season, winning their last 8 games in a row, including the Super Bowl. Before the last 8 games, including three playoff games/SB, they were average, and who can forgot Tom Brady forgetting what down it was in the Chicago game they lost?

I would love to re see all that knowing that by the end of the season, they would win it all.

Sadly, my Bills lost in the 2nd half yesterday.
Every team that loses loses in the second half. LOL.

Sucks knowing this early on that this year isn't the year.

What the fuck happened to Aaron Rogers? I believe he gave it 100% last year and when it didn't happen, he has nothing left. Or not enough left. It's over for him. I wonder if he knew that coming in and he just wanted to screw the Packers and get paid for one more year. Why not? Fuck them. They would cast him aside in a heart beat so why not get one over on them when they've gotten one over on so many other football players who got injured and were no longer valuable to the team.

Every team that loses loses in the second half. LOL.

Sucks knowing this early on that this year isn't the year.

What the fuck happened to Aaron Rogers? I believe he gave it 100% last year and when it didn't happen, he has nothing left. Or not enough left. It's over for him. I wonder if he knew that coming in and he just wanted to screw the Packers and get paid for one more year. Why not? Fuck them. They would cast him aside in a heart beat so why not get one over on them when they've gotten one over on so many other football players who got injured and were no longer valuable to the team.

Yea, I wonder if Rodgers mails it in this year. I don't see him approaching anything even close to last years MVP season.

Raiders-Ravens was a better game!

E_ScZxRWUAUHToK

Then there is this:

Yeah, I guess the boycott is over. LOL

Yea, I wonder if Rodgers mails it in this year. I don't see him approaching anything even close to last years MVP season.
He's doing pretty good huh?

How about the Cowboys excuse for losing yesterday

Dallas Cowboys not pleased with officials after loss to Arizona Cardinals: 'Wouldn't let us get a rhythm'​

Forum List

Back