What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bucha after Russian withdrawal

shoshi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They left much damage behind.

• Sad
Reactions: FJB

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
War is hell.

All f this, and for what? Because Russia can't keep from invading countries?

Hellokitty

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So glad Ukraine won the war with Russia and FJB destroyed the Russian economy, and Putin is no longer in power...

para bellum

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Poor leadership, a bad plan, and undisciplined troops.

They got their asses kicked, and they turned their guns on the civilian population out of frustration and revenge.

And now they have adopted it as their war strategy.

Russians are not even human. They need to be treated like any other mad dog. Just fucking kill them and don't apologize.

Sick fucks. :flameth:

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don´t believe you a single word.
Then show this video to anyone who understands Ukrainian, idiot. You was duped. The entire phrase where Zelensky 'says about Bucha' has a faked translation.

You have no idea what they are talking about. The video was shot in the Donbas prior to the invasion. You are used as a mindless drone.

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Reaction score
Then show this video to anyone who understands Ukrainian, idiot. You was duped. The entire phrase where Zelensky 'says about Bucha' has a faked translation.

You have no idea what they are talking about. The video was shot in the Donbas prior to the invasion. You are used as a mindless drone.
It is you, who says Nazi salute is just waving hands, while it is clear it is a nazi salute, no Ukrainian required.

seldgbrkwt.jpg

Why would one trust your words, even full of insults. The more so as you are apparently here on purpose, appearing when somebody posts pictures of Ukrainians just waving hands, ect. I am confident that I am right about what he says.

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
It is you, who says Nazi salute is just waving hands, while it is clear it is a nazi salute, no Ukrainian required.

seldgbrkwt.jpg

Why would one trust your words, even full of insults. The more so as you are apparently here on purpose, appearing when somebody posts pictures of Ukrainians just waving hands, ect. I am confident that I am right about what he says.
What an asshole you are. I didn't say a Nazi salute is just waving hands. I said you tried to pretend that Yatseniuk waving his hand was a Nazi salute.

Anyway, I am done with you. Fuck off.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List