Bucha after Russian withdrawal

So glad Ukraine won the war with Russia and FJB destroyed the Russian economy, and Putin is no longer in power...

Poor leadership, a bad plan, and undisciplined troops.

They got their asses kicked, and they turned their guns on the civilian population out of frustration and revenge.

And now they have adopted it as their war strategy.

Russians are not even human. They need to be treated like any other mad dog. Just fucking kill them and don't apologize.

Sick fucks. :flameth:

I don´t believe you a single word.
Then show this video to anyone who understands Ukrainian, idiot. You was duped. The entire phrase where Zelensky 'says about Bucha' has a faked translation.

You have no idea what they are talking about. The video was shot in the Donbas prior to the invasion. You are used as a mindless drone.

Then show this video to anyone who understands Ukrainian, idiot. You was duped. The entire phrase where Zelensky 'says about Bucha' has a faked translation.

You have no idea what they are talking about. The video was shot in the Donbas prior to the invasion. You are used as a mindless drone.
It is you, who says Nazi salute is just waving hands, while it is clear it is a nazi salute, no Ukrainian required.

seldgbrkwt.jpg

Why would one trust your words, even full of insults. The more so as you are apparently here on purpose, appearing when somebody posts pictures of Ukrainians just waving hands, ect. I am confident that I am right about what he says.

It is you, who says Nazi salute is just waving hands, while it is clear it is a nazi salute, no Ukrainian required.

seldgbrkwt.jpg

Why would one trust your words, even full of insults. The more so as you are apparently here on purpose, appearing when somebody posts pictures of Ukrainians just waving hands, ect. I am confident that I am right about what he says.
What an asshole you are. I didn't say a Nazi salute is just waving hands. I said you tried to pretend that Yatseniuk waving his hand was a Nazi salute.

Anyway, I am done with you. Fuck off.

Forum List

Back