btw, Did anyone post that The Dems' $15 min wage will not be allowed in the Biden Stimulus Plan in the Senate?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard

The new "work around plan" seems a little better to me. Although I still think the Cotton/Romney plan would do more for workers. But don't ever think the Dem party is first and foremost about helping the working poor.

So now that your wage is going to double, would you be interested in buying The Golden Gate Bridge? I'll sell it to you for $1400

On Edit: I re-read the post and you actually acknowledged the democrooks are not about "helping the working poor."

That said there are "people" who believe they are and my offer stands.

Last edited:
And pissed off Pete is the only response? LOL

after all the postings and threads about the min wage, I thought someone might have thought. I thought I must have missed a previous thread, but maybe not.

Pish posh, on page 305 there are some hidden treasures for federal employees. What a deal!! I need to quit raping the earth, drilling that black stuff and go back to working for the gravy train!! 15 additional weeks of paid leave in addition to the other 12 weeks you get......and all the accrued leave............and 850 paid holidays per year.

"Rep. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY) said last Friday (3:26 mark) that the Covid-19 relief legislation expands emergency leave for federal and postal workers, “so that they don’t have to choose between their jobs or caring for loved ones who get infected with coronavirus.”

But that’s disingenuous.

The provision in the bill for federal parents with kids in schools isn’t about those “infected with coronavirus.” It’s about kids at home because schools won’t open due to Covid-19, Covid-19 fears, or union pressure, or, just maybe, all of the above."

i support increasing the minimum wage, but i don't support the what i call "Paycheck For Progressives Act" known as the Biden corona stimulus bill

i support increasing the minimum wage, but i don't support the what i call "Paycheck For Progressives Act" known as the Biden corona stimulus bill
I only support the minimum wage if it's $35 bucks in New York, California, Illinois and $10 bucks in Mississauga.

The way it should be. Who da fuck can live on $15 bucks an hour in blue cities?

I only support the minimum wage if it's $35 bucks in New York, California, Illinois and $10 bucks in Mississauga.

that's class warfare. CLASS WARFARE!

The new "work around plan" seems a little better to me. Although I still think the Cotton/Romney plan would do more for workers. But don't ever think the Dem party is first and foremost about helping the working poor.
How can we reply without saying, "DUH!".

How is it class welfare? Can you live on $15 bucks an hour in Seattle???????

yes
PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR OWN BOOTSTRAPS!

are you saying rich people should give poor people bootstraps?

The min wage should not be included but the stimulus checks are very popular as well as necessary. Unless one hates americans you support it.

yes

where do you live a homeless shelter? No one can live on $15 an hour in Seattle

yes

they already do

yes

they already do
In ther cars

yes

they already do
In ther cars
builds character

Forum List

Back