Brutal School Beating Teacher Does NOTHING!

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I agree with that woman, at the very least she should have got suspended and at the very most arrested.

I agree with that woman, at the very least she should have got suspended and at the very most arrested.

That female teacher had no business trying to appear to “intervene” by standing there repeating “stop” using a calm tone. That was almost as upsetting as watching the girl beat the other girl. Using a calm voice works maybe with 1st graders, but not all. As if some student thug at that older age would even consider responding to that. That arm attempt to appear to be intervening (?) could be used for teachers as an instructional video about what it looks like to not intervene.

Not too long ago, many schools used to contain at least one female teacher who at 5 ft nothing and small framed, would be known to take off their hard dress shoe to stop fights out in the halls.

When teachers are incapable of stopping a beat down within their own classroom, schools need immediate backup at the ready…whatever that includes to protect the students. Obviously from the video, there was no school back-up plan.

I agree with that host it was unacceptable on the teacher’s response, even though the blame for violence still falls on the thug-like student. The other host has it right also, that the inactive teacher probably thought if she got involved she could be fired… if she works for a liberal school board.

Oh and btw, shame on all of the students that were just sitting there and laughing about it. How would they like it if they all got beat up and were laughed at for it? If that were my child they'd NEVER go back to that school again!!:mad-61:

All of them were cowards. Would you be proud of your kid in that class sitting back while that was going on.
I gotta say that thought crossed my mind too, but I wasn’t going to verbalize it. lol This supports that that girl doing the beat down was a known bully, and had half the class afraid of her and the other half was probably just uninterested in getting involved.

I gotta say that thought crossed my mind too, but I wasn’t going to verbalize it. lol This supports that that girl doing the beat down was a known bully, and had half the class afraid of her and the other half was probably just uninterested in getting involved.

And who knows? Maybe the teacher was even afraid of her. In that case what's she still doing at the school when it's obvious that this has happened before and probably even countless times. What's the world coming to when kids can't even feel safe in their own classrooms anymore and unprotected by their teacher?

Oh and btw, shame on all of the students that were just sitting there and laughing about it. How would they like it if they all got beat up and were laughed at for it? If that were my child they'd NEVER go back to that school again!!:mad-61:
Laughing about it was wrong for sure, but maybe a few of them did so out of nervousness or maybe expecting the teacher to stop it instead of doing nothing they didn’t know how to act?

I agree FJB that laughing added to the whole incident. Some kids are too insecure to stand up for others and to others, and many just follow the lead of how the more popular students react. I can’t claim to know in the situation, but it was wrong all away around.

And who knows? Maybe the teacher was even afraid of her. In that case what's she still doing at the school when it's obvious that this has happened before and probably even countless times. What's the world coming to when kids can't even feel safe in their own classrooms anymore and unprotected by their teacher?
I’d have to put a bingo on that answer. It also makes me think that the reason that teacher’s voice was so soft and quiet as she was totally freaked out and afraid of that girl. Unfortunately, that girl had picked up on that prior to going off on the other student.

A). Teacher should have grabbed the bitch by the hair and tossed her.

B). Girl getting punched better go home and have her dad teach her how to defend herself.

C). America is in trouble if these are our future leaders and defenders of our country!

And you know what the worst part is? Often times the kid defending themselves will get punished instead of the bully. It's as if they expect your child to get beat up.

They can't touch the students.

What if the bully was going after them though? Would they just stand there and take it or fight back? Probably the first one because the school isn't going to let them defend themselves against a child no matter what he or she is doing to them.

A). Teacher should have grabbed the bitch by the hair and tossed her.

B). Girl getting punched better go home and have her dad teach her how to defend herself.

C). America is in trouble if these are our future leaders and defenders of our country!
After hearing a true story about a teacher” who was infamous for her hard shoes and being proactive against thugs, I would’ve hoped to have boots on that day had I been that teacher. Anything to protect kids! Mama bears can be a bit nuts with that when challenged.

Lawsuit against the school and the girl's parents. Private tutor home school from now on.

Lawsuit against the school and the girl's parents. Private tutor home school from now on.
Yet that outcome is tragic because unless the student wants to homeschool prior to that incident, whose life has now been majorly impacted the victim or the perpetrator? Whose life should be majorly impacted following that event? The violent student should be expelled. Not suspended. She’s the type that would do better in an alternative program where they’re typically much more strict. Students have their last strike if they fight in local alternative programs. “End of the road” after alternative can still lead to obtaining a GED if student pursues it.

Lawsuit against the school and the girl's parents.

Yeah, and come to think of it there would have probably been a lawsuit if the teacher had intervened and took dramatic measures against the bully, because God knows parents always think there babies are perfectly innocent.

Forum List

Back