Brutal Honesty: Ask me anything about myself or w/e

Well but that renders this entire thread meaningless BS does it not? You say ask me anything about MYSELF -- but that means personal. So when you ask you hide behind the rule. My gueess is you will selctively answer questions about yourself that you dont really care about (like giving your DOB -- thats as much personal info about you as a SSN) even though they are just as personal. So the brutal honesty is that this is really all an illusion, isnt it?

Hey, no need to be a dick and we can all be realistic here. Identity theft is not some sort of joke.

Beyond that (info necessary to take a credit card out in my name), go ahead and ask anything, personal or non.

ok -- fair enough -- just making apoint -- didnt mean to be a dick -- i suppose it just comes naturally at times

No worries mate, I have the same sickness sometimes. :D

I have known del for years and he is a republican.

I just showed you he was with facts.

Now I was willing to prove what I said but you are not willing to do anything but insist your lie about me is true without one single shred of evidence.

You bought into the right wing clucking about me.

You have been had by them.

You did not factually show Del as a Republican, by what you linked.

Either, as it says in my song, you can't even comprehend what you link, or you lied right here.

personally, i'd rather have a non-wingnut candidate that could actually, y'know, win the fucking election than some fuckwit like o'donnell who even the idiots at rnc realize can't win.

but then, i'm rational

Your right I should have said right and not republican.

Many republicans refuse to claim they are republicans.

I changed it to right.

My apologies.

Del is a right leaning poster no matter what label he places on himself.

You will note I posted the About us page at mises which STATES they are a libertarian think tank and del calls me a liar for posting their own words.

Any time you want to clear this up by apologising to me for your misguided statements about me that you now are too embarrased to face and back with facts ( or cant more truthfully) I will be very graceful about it.

Any time you want to clear this up by apologising to me for your misguided statements about me that you now are too embarrased to face and back with facts ( or cant more truthfully) I will be very graceful about it.

What I said about you is 100% true.

As I've maintained, anyone can search your posts and judge for themselves.

Get a life, btw.

Anyone but you apperantly

You are doing the same damned thing the right does.

They lie about me and then refuse to produce any facts in evidence of what they claim.

You bought into their meme about me and now you feel stuck.

Grow up and face your mistake

Anyone but you apperantly

You are doing the same damned thing the right does.

They lie about me and then refuse to produce any facts in evidence of what they claim.

You bought into their meme about me and now you feel stuck.

Grow up and face your mistake

Don't tell me how I feel or what I bought dear. I'm a grown assed man, I gathered what I said about you all on my own, and I firmly believe it despite your arrogance.

sure you did.

Keep your lie close if it makes you feel more like a man.

Its still a lie

You clearly claimed I posted links and then claimed they said somthing the links did not say.

You cant produce ONE incidence of what you claim.

You are being childish and not manly.

Men admitt when they are wrong on the facts.

You clearly claimed I posted links and then claimed they said somthing the links did not say.

You did it even in this thread, admitted it, and amended..(From "Republican" to "To the right".....remember?)........fucking idiot.

Nice how you have turned this thread into all about you. No one cares about you.

The new dis phrase that will soon be sweeping the nation. Well, maybe this Board. Would you believe, possibly this thread?

Ah, fuck it.

Here it is:

You are dumber than a box of TM.

Catchy, eh?

You did it even in this thread, admitted it, and amended..(From "Republican" to "To the right".....remember?)........fucking idiot.

I apologised for the mistake and corrected it very cleary huh?

you see when you make a mistake you can correct it like and adult.

OR you can stand your ground and make it a lie by standing on things that are not true.

I said republican out of reflex because republicna and right are the same damed thing in this country as far as ideology.

I called you correct and apologised and corrected by statement with a reason for doing so.

You are standing on lies and insisting they are true out of childish need to never be wrong.

That is the differance between you and me right now.

Care to correct your mistake?

I apologised for the mistake and corrected it very cleary huh?

you see when you make a mistake you can correct it like and adult.

OR you can stand your ground and make it a lie by standing on things that are not true.

I said republican out of reflex because republicna and right are the same damed thing in this country as far as ideology.

I called you correct and apologised and corrected by statement with a reason for doing so.

You are standing on lies and insisting they are true out of childish need to never be wrong.

That is the differance between you and me right now.

Care to correct your mistake?

The difference between you and me:

I stated a pattern of behavior.

You denied it.

You then performed said behavior, in this very thread, and even admitted it and corrected yourself and apologized.

It proved that you do what I said you do, because even YOU this time acknowledged it.

You continue to call me a liar despite my statements being proven right in this here thread.

That's the difference between you and me.

Forum List

Back