Bruce Willis fans...... say your goodbyes?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
70af55ba1f5a184d8ab0fe93d79fa3d9--stars-then-and-now-abc-photo.jpg

Bruce Willis, former action-man of many loved movies, is now fully retired from Hollywood and the industry.

Unbeknownst to the public, Bruce has been in decline for many years. His inability to remember lines and prop calls required movie makers to give him short scripts and short working days.

Bruce is known for many things...............
Being a "tough guy" on TV and in the movies.
Being a real life "ladies man".
Being partial owner of Planet Hollywood.
Having a cut throat movie persona with matching cut throat wit.
Also having a massive ego, along with a short temper...even being rude to his fans.

Regardless of whether you like him or not, he did make great movies.
Another era of kick ass movies, from a kick ass actor, gone to debilitating health conditions.

Hudson Hawk is my favorite movie

The other favorite Willis movie of mine

My top favorite Willis movie

May have to see if Moonlighting is on one of my streaming channels

70af55ba1f5a184d8ab0fe93d79fa3d9--stars-then-and-now-abc-photo.jpg

Bruce Willis, former action-man of many loved movies, is now fully retired from Hollywood and the industry.

Unbeknownst to the public, Bruce has been in decline for many years. His inability to remember lines and prop calls required movie makers to give him short scripts and short working days.

Bruce is known for many things...............
Being a "tough guy" on TV and in the movies.
Being a real life "ladies man".
Being partial owner of Planet Hollywood.
Having a cut throat movie persona with matching cut throat wit.
Also having a massive ego, along with a short temper...even being rude to his fans.

Regardless of whether you like him or not, he did make great movies.
Another era of kick ass movies, from a kick ass actor, gone to debilitating health conditions.

Hudson Hawk is my favorite movie

The other favorite Willis movie of mine

My top favorite Willis movie

Yippee-ki-yay

Moonlighting was great! So witty!

67 and dementia? Really?

67 and dementia? Really?
It can happen anytime to anyone. I'm not a scientist, but I've come to my own conclusion after doiing a profound amount of reading on the brain, and I believe the following: stay away from alcohol, milk and sugar. My only weakness is chocolate, darn it all...I'm trying though.

Last edited:
It can happen anytime to anyone. I'm not a scientist, but I've come to my own conclusion after doiing a profound amount of reading on the brain, and I believe the following: stay awsy from alcohol, milk and sugar. My only weakness is chocolate, darn it all...I'm trying though.
I had an aunt live to be 94 that loved her chocolate. Was clear headed until the end.

I had an aunt live to be 94 that loved her chocolate. Was clear headed until the end.
My first rule about health, nothing we can do in our limited lifetimes can surpass the 1000s of years of genetics which we inherited. Some try very hard and die young, others don't need to try because of inherited quaities (not specifically your aunt of course, just in general), it's not fair. We can move the ball a yard in our lifetime, but we can't throw a Hail Mary pass (outside of body building our muscular structure which even then has limits)

67 and dementia? Really?

yes really....i dont think that is considered early dementia and it does depend on the type he has....there are many types of dementia ..

Willis, 67, has frontotemporal dementia. It's a rare condition that usually shows up earlier than other forms of dementia. Neurologist Nicholas Milano, M.D., specializes in treating patients with all types of dementia at the MUSC Health Memory Disorders Clinic. He explained what Willis is dealing with.Mar 6, 2023

Bruce Willis' type of dementia one of several forms that can strike

Medical University of South Carolina
The Medical University of South Carolina › About › MUSC Catalyst News

Forum List

Back