Bruce Springsteen bandmate New Jersey's own Stevie Van Zandt 🎸 has a VERY special message for Dr. Oz!! So Dr. Oz just fuhgeddaboudit!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
First Snooki and now Stevie Van Zandt

John Fetterman’s hilarious daily trolling of Dr. Oz is perfection

First Snooki and now Stevie Van Zandt

John Fetterman’s hilarious daily trolling of Dr. Oz is perfection

Yeah I suppose internet TROLLS will FLOCK to a guy that declared himself a PROGRESSIVE and Bernie Bro forever and is now RUNNING FULL SPEED away from that. People are gonna be more critical of people changing flags just to run. Ever since the Brandon disaster, they are not gonna like phonys who try to erase their entire past political history.

Fetterman is left with trolls. Where he belongs.

• Banned
Yeah I suppose internet TROLLS will FLOCK to a guy that declared himself a PROGRESSIVE and Bernie Bro forever and is now RUNNING FULL SPEED away from that. People are gonna be more critical of people changing flags just to run. Ever since the Brandon disaster, they are not gonna like phonys who try to erase their entire past political history.

Fetterman is left with trolls. Where he belongs.
i like Fetterman, and everyone calls me a troll, so you just might be right!

i like Fetterman, and everyone calls me a troll, so you just might be right!

You like favoring criminals over victims? Judging people by intersectional virtue points? Redefining every aspect of the English language? Raiding the treasury for hand-outs to supporters or BRIBES to special groups? Making energy RARE and EXPENSIVE rather than PLENTIFUL and CHEAP?

I could go on -- but I sincerely DOUBT you'd survive long in the progressive hive mentality.

You like favoring criminals over victims? Judging people by intersectional virtue points? Redefining every aspect of the English language? Raiding the treasury for hand-outs to supporters or BRIBES to special groups? Making energy RARE and EXPENSIVE rather than PLENTIFUL and CHEAP?

I could go on -- but I sincerely DOUBT you'd survive long in the progressive hive mentality.
no no no i don't like his policies, i like Fetterman's personality...like Trump on the right...i'm in it for the entertainment...i don't even live in America anymore

Forum List

Back