Bruce Jenner Thinks Christ Accepts His Sex Change (He/She Couldn't Be More Wrong!)

Jesus, based on the little thing the Bible, cares about souls, not junk.
I think this issue is between him and God, not what others think God recognizes...

I'll give my opinion though. It's disgusting.
You're a child, no one cares.
You were raised by Amish and you feel repressed, weren't you? Now you're a cave troll in your Amish parent's basement sneaking internet.

I think this issue is between him and God, not what others think God recognizes...

You were raised by Amish and you feel repressed, weren't you? Now you're a cave troll in your Amish parent's basement sneaking internet.
Learn something about the Amish, child. It's time for you to start growing up and dealing with the real world, like sex changes.

Learn something about the Amish, child. It's time for you to start growing up and dealing with the real world, like sex changes.
Maybe if you separated yourself from all the sexual deviants and weirdos you would realize that it is not the real world. It in fact makes up a very small portion of the real world. You're trying to keep pushing every sexual action as ok until they accept the fact that you're a child molester. "it's your own children PMH, you were born that way"

Christ loves all his children, even when they engage in harmful self mutilation that should otherwise be illegal. But it doesn't mean those of us who share the society with people who have such a mental illness should feed their illness by supporting their delusions. We shouldn't encourage self mutilation, but intensive therapy and medication for people that have this gender identity disorder.

God hates sin. God will punish sin. Until someone knows that, they have no reason to ask for forgiveness. You cannot be a “believer” while denying what God has revealed.

Your mantra is 'God hates sin and He will punish those who sin.' Would you be kind enough to explain to me how a Louisiana judge can deny compensation to Glen Ford, a man who was falsely convicted of a crime by an all-white jury, and served 32 years on death row? He was exonerated, but now he has a second death sentence since he has lung cancer. The lead prosecutor has apologized to him, but the State of Louisiana will not pay him compensation. I find that to be a sin. Do you?
No!

God hates sin. God will punish sin. Until someone knows that, they have no reason to ask for forgiveness. You cannot be a “believer” while denying what God has revealed.

Your mantra is 'God hates sin and He will punish those who sin.' Would you be kind enough to explain to me how a Louisiana judge can deny compensation to Glen Ford, a man who was falsely convicted of a crime by an all-white jury, and served 32 years on death row? He was exonerated, but now he has a second death sentence since he has lung cancer. The lead prosecutor has apologized to him, but the State of Louisiana will not pay him compensation. I find that to be a sin. Do you?
No!

Disregard for human life is a sin.

Exodus 21:28 and 29(28) If a bull gores a man or a woman to death, the bull must be stoned to death, and its meat must not be eaten. But the owner of the bull will not be held responsible.
(29) If, however, the bull has had the habit of goring and the owner has been warned but has not kept it penned up and it kills a man or woman, the bull must be stoned and the owner also must be put to death.

No!

Exodus 21:28 and 29(28) If a bull gores a man or a woman to death, the bull must be stoned to death, and its meat must not be eaten. But the owner of the bull will not be held responsible.
(29) If, however, the bull has had the habit of goring and the owner has been warned but has not kept it penned up and it kills a man or woman, the bull must be stoned and the owner also must be put to death.
Compensation is not disregarding human life.

Lilah pinned Steve's ears back.

Denying compensation that prolong's life is a sin.

I'm sorry, I missed the verse(s) in the Bible where Christ talks about trans-gendering.
The Bible makes it clear, God created Man and Woman, to be Man and Wife and have children. Delusional to think otherwise.

Psalms 139 13:18
You formed my inmost being;

you knit me in my mother’s womb.e

14I praise you, because I am wonderfully made;

wonderful are your works!

My very self you know.

15My bones are not hidden from you,

When I was being made in secret,

fashioned in the depths of the earth.*

16Your eyes saw me unformed;

in your book all are written down;f

my days were shaped, before one came to be.

III
17How precious to me are your designs, O God;

how vast the sum of them!

18Were I to count them, they would outnumber the sands;

when I complete them, still you are with me.

If a child is born a hermaphrodite, and a doctor chooses which gender the child will be, which gender did God choose?
Trying to disprove the Bible and support stupidity at the same time doesn't work. Ask God not me. Stupid question, my statement stands.

Bruce Jenner Thinks Christ Accepts His Sex Change

Yeah, but he also thinks if he amputates his junk that he'll suddenly be able to have periods and bear children. So, you know, he's insane.

Generally it's a good idea not to take the final word on important doctrines such as the Bible from a person who is telling you "I'm batshit crazy"..

What Bruce Jenner actually is, is an attention-whore. Long story short.

Who or what has given you the authority to speak for Bruce Jenner? He's 65 years-old, and he admitted he wants to be surrounded by friends and family for his remaining years. He did not once say he would have reassignment surgery; therefore, you are talking out of your arse. Jesus said, "He who is without sin cast the first stone." Since you've hurled a stone, how do you think He views you?
Are you a Christian or are you like other nonbelievers using the Bible, something nonbelievers don't believe in, to support sin?

You cannot “receive Jesus Christ” and deny God’s Word. Jesus told people to go and sin no more, not to rejoice in their sins and promote sin to others. If God had meant for him to be female, God would have made him that way.

If god had meant for men to be circumcised, he would not have given them a foreskin.

Get it?
Wrong, read the Bible before you spout stupid stuff.

AmericanFirst

I'm not the authority on the bible that you say you are. Please educate me.

Please post where, in the bible, it says god made a mistake when he gave men a foreskin and that humans should get busy chopping it off.

Thanks.
It doesn't, God doesn't make mistakes, men do.

Trying to disprove the Bible and support stupidity at the same time doesn't work. Ask God not me. Stupid question, my statement stands.
We all know you don't represent God and do not understand the Bible. You have no power.

No!

Compensation is not disregarding human life.

In Glen Ford's case it is. The State stole 32 years of his life because he was falsely accused of a crime he didn't do; therefore, the State should pay him compensation since he is dying of cancer and in desperate need of housing and care. I believe in the Parable of the Good Samaritan, and I believe it is sinful to neglect the needs of human beings, which results in a total disregard for human life.

You cannot “receive Jesus Christ” and deny God’s Word. Jesus told people to go and sin no more, not to rejoice in their sins and promote sin to others. If God had meant for him to be female, God would have made him that way.

If god had meant for men to be circumcised, he would not have given them a foreskin.

Get it?

AmericanFirst

Please post where, in the bible, it says god made a mistake when he gave men a foreskin and that humans should get busy chopping it off.

Thanks.

Is it conceivable that the men who wrote the Bible; some hundreds of years after Christ, made mistakes?

Get it?

AmericanFirst

Thanks.

Is it conceivable that the men who wrote the Bible; some hundreds of years after Christ, made mistakes?
Only in satans eyes.

Forum List

Back