Brownshirts take 6 hostages in political rampage

You made a claim, back it the fuck up or shut up.

HypnotistSmiley.gif

Repeat after me: I MUST REMEMBER TO TAKE MY MEDS ON TIME

So you admit you have no evidence , thanks for proving you are a liar again.

Remind us again how it is ho hum when 500 liberal thugs destroy government and private property while threatening 6 guards of the facility. You really are a hypocrite. Go ahead provide us some actual violence by the Tea Party or Republicans, I can in this thread point to it of 500 Democrats.

Holy shit, you righties are afraid of everything. No wonder you want a strong military. Better look under your bed...
afraid ?? of what shit like you !! liberals are feminine whining little pussies !! there is a difference between righteous anger and fear you little pussy !! I eat slump shouldered weak chinned liberals for breakfast !!

I read through the four pages of this thread.....

Judge to Longshoremen: Stop illegal tactics - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Local News | Longshoremen back at Seattle port after clash | Seattle Times Newspaper

And there are plenty of others.....

So, I think it is safe to say this event actually occured.

How people characterize it is up to them.

One person, a judge who issued a restraining order has said:

The judge said the union's conduct violated a restraining order he had issued a week ago. "You have client-control problems," Leighton told Lavitt.

If you read the article, it says that the union spilled grain from a large number of cars onto the tracks.

From there, the discussion seems to be about who is the more aggressive group, the Tea Party or the Unions.

One one side, some folks are saying that the Unions actually committed violence while the Tea Party only smoulders and acts like they will be violent.

The other side seems to think the Tea Party's signs are enough to brand them as being the more violent of the two.

In one case, the Union Broke the law.

I the other case, the Tea Party was exercising it's right to free speech.

Anyway....that is what I have read so far.

I am quite certain there are instances of the Tea Party actually going violent....aren't there ? Those would really help this discussion along. If there are not any, I'd say the Unions are only showing why they need to be whacked. In today's world, they'd be called terrorists. If a group of muslims attacked the port, the congress would likely be plotting to invade another country.

There are no "examples" of the Tea Party using violence or breaking the law. There are examples of the press trying real hard to claim certain nut jobs that killed people and had absolutely no affiliation with the Tea party were tea party.

Was this even on National News? Even for a few seconds? The press spent 3 days claiming Laughner was a tea party supporter. They claimed was left wing environmentalist that attacked the Discovery Channel was a Tea party member as well. No apologies, no retractions.

In fact the main stream press claims every high profile killing was done by the tea party activists, never apologizing when proven wrong, never retracting the statements.

We have one idiot in here claiming somehow the nut that killed an abortion doctor is supported by the tea party. Something that did not even exist when the murder happened. A murder that was condemned BY Conservatives and Republicans.

He won't provide for us a link to a sitting President supporting a group that literally declared war on the other party. He can link to a Republican member of Congress claiming the left are terrorists or Nazis. He can not link to a sitting President declaring returning vets from a war are a threat as potential terrorists.

He will not acknowledge that the left not the right is fear mongering. Obama claimed he could not promise Social Security would get paid if a debt deal was not reached. A blatant lie and fear mongering. The left claimed that health care had to be passed or people would die. They raided Medicare to help pay for it. They claimed when Republicans tried to save Medicare which will be broke soon, that they were going to get rid of it.

All the left does is fear monger.

I read through the four pages of this thread.....

Judge to Longshoremen: Stop illegal tactics - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Local News | Longshoremen back at Seattle port after clash | Seattle Times Newspaper

And there are plenty of others.....

So, I think it is safe to say this event actually occured.

How people characterize it is up to them.

One person, a judge who issued a restraining order has said:

The judge said the union's conduct violated a restraining order he had issued a week ago. "You have client-control problems," Leighton told Lavitt.

If you read the article, it says that the union spilled grain from a large number of cars onto the tracks.

From there, the discussion seems to be about who is the more aggressive group, the Tea Party or the Unions.

One one side, some folks are saying that the Unions actually committed violence while the Tea Party only smoulders and acts like they will be violent.

The other side seems to think the Tea Party's signs are enough to brand them as being the more violent of the two.

In one case, the Union Broke the law.

I the other case, the Tea Party was exercising it's right to free speech.

Anyway....that is what I have read so far.

I am quite certain there are instances of the Tea Party actually going violent....aren't there ? Those would really help this discussion along. If there are not any, I'd say the Unions are only showing why they need to be whacked. In today's world, they'd be called terrorists. If a group of muslims attacked the port, the congress would likely be plotting to invade another country.

About sums it up. That and the obligatory: Conservatives are racist, sexist, anti semitic, homophobic and Islamophobic.

Forum List

Back