Brownshirts take 6 hostages in political rampage

Keep defending violence while claiming the right does it. We have absolute proof your side does it and you keep defending it. Fucking hypocrite and liar.

Hey, G.I. Joe, no one is defending violence on the left. However, you assholes sure do defend it when you kill people like Dr. George Tiller.

Tiller the Killer? The man who would abort up until 9 months? Had his own crematorium? I found that creepy to say the least.

Only dude left I think that really did enjoy aborting viable babies 6 to 9 months. Freaking crazy.

Figures he'd be a hero of yours.

Oh and just so others would know, not only did Tiller the Killer off viable babes but he actually had oh and this makes me so want to puke a complete gift shop.

Basically you could abort your baby and still get it christened in Georges world. Oh and get memory souvenirs.

Tiller the Killer? The man who would abort up until 9 months? Had his own crematorium? I found that creepy to say the least.

Only dude left I think that really did enjoy aborting viable babies 6 to 9 months. Freaking crazy.

You are truly deranged. You obviously know nothing about that kind and gentle man. Do some credible research.

You made a claim, back it the fuck up or shut up.

HypnotistSmiley.gif

Repeat after me: I MUST REMEMBER TO TAKE MY MEDS ON TIME

My fall wardrobe is mostly from Cabela's.

So is mine, tinybrain. Along with some Bass Pro, Gander Mountain and several others. What's your point?

You are the one claiming we are all scared shitless running under the bed.

I'm countering with I am cocked locked and ready to rock. Oh and I do bow. Nice and silent.

Telling people they are scared shitless when they are not is really really truly not a good idea.

Oh but then I have to remember you are a conservative pretending to be a left winger to piss us all off.

Kudos..

lifes great:lol: my neighbors are having the biggest bush party, the moon is full and I just found the best blues station on the radio tonight.

I'm a happy camper. Any day I can find a station playing Kenny Wayne I find heaven.

:eusa_angel:

Damn, you can't even read. I said "look under your bed"...

The right is full of scared shitless racists, sexists, homophobes and Islamophobes.

You are truly deranged. You obviously know nothing about that kind and gentle man. Do some credible research.

I'm wrapping up the garden and finishing painting the house this week. Buck season is coming but I'll have enough time in between.

Game on. Start a Tiller thread. Count me in a week from now. That man was a freaking evil son of a bitch. Baptismal for your aborted baby.

Footprints souvenirs from your aborted baby. Damn he had a whole gift shop going.

Gift shop for your aborted one. Bus loads of women to get a group abort? Put them all up at the same hotel.

Give me a break it boiled down to abortion tourism with the one motel. And yes, I'll smoke you on George. Looking forward to the battle.

Yikes.

Figures you like him.

The right is full of scared shitless racists, sexists, homophobes and Islamophobes.

As soon as you start to criticize my grammar, I know I've got your balls to the wall. Just put the big L on your forehead darlin.

Let's see I am the right. My wonderous grandaughter is biracial, my best friends in rock and roll were flamers and we are the world that brought you Little Mosque on the Prairie.

Man you guys better get something else up.

Buck season is coming but I'll have enough time in between.

Be sure to soak yourself in lots of doe-in-heat...

I live on the edge of Sandilands.

My neighbor is KC Outfitters. Life is good. One can only dream of the hunts we have here.
Pretty cool. That's why I put up with Flintstone tv reception and this old box and keyboard.

I'm on a migration route for raptors. That alone is worth the pain of the winter here.

Last edited:
You faggots are scared of words on signs and dare call anyone else a pussy? ...

That's why i come here, for a good laugh, thanks ...

Hey, dingleberry, those words are called threats. Especially when Teabaggers were carrying guns to town hall meetings.

Do you really want to go here? Do I need to start posting pictures from the last 40+ fucking years, to shut you up? Because in the department of vile behavior, your side fucking OWNS it.

As soon as you start to criticize my grammar, I know I've got your balls to the wall. Just put the big L on your forehead darlin.

Let's see I am the right. My wonderous grandaughter is biracial, my best friends in rock and roll were flamers and we are the world that brought you Little Mosque on the Prairie.

Man you guys better get something else up.

he wasn't criticizing your grammar. he was criticizing your reading comprehension.

well i can see why this Country is in the state it is in.....if this is like it is nationwide... finger pointing,name calling and veiled threats......we are in a lot of trouble......:eusa_eh:

You faggots are scared of words on signs and dare call anyone else a pussy? ...

That's why i come here, for a good laugh, thanks ...

Hey, dingleberry, those words are called threats. Especially when Teabaggers were carrying guns to town hall meetings.

People exercising their right to bear arms is not a threat. Cutting brake lines on rail cars and taking security guards hostage is way beyond threat. Defend then all you want ass hole. It can only further erode your credibility.

I see the day room is in flames again. I was thinking about calling the orderlies with their nice tight jackets for everyone but this is way too entertaining!

:smoke:

I read through the four pages of this thread.....

Judge to Longshoremen: Stop illegal tactics - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Local News | Longshoremen back at Seattle port after clash | Seattle Times Newspaper

And there are plenty of others.....

So, I think it is safe to say this event actually occured.

How people characterize it is up to them.

One person, a judge who issued a restraining order has said:

The judge said the union's conduct violated a restraining order he had issued a week ago. "You have client-control problems," Leighton told Lavitt.

If you read the article, it says that the union spilled grain from a large number of cars onto the tracks.

From there, the discussion seems to be about who is the more aggressive group, the Tea Party or the Unions.

One one side, some folks are saying that the Unions actually committed violence while the Tea Party only smoulders and acts like they will be violent.

The other side seems to think the Tea Party's signs are enough to brand them as being the more violent of the two.

In one case, the Union Broke the law.

I the other case, the Tea Party was exercising it's right to free speech.

Anyway....that is what I have read so far.

I am quite certain there are instances of the Tea Party actually going violent....aren't there ? Those would really help this discussion along. If there are not any, I'd say the Unions are only showing why they need to be whacked. In today's world, they'd be called terrorists. If a group of muslims attacked the port, the congress would likely be plotting to invade another country.

Forum List

Back