Bros--da "movie"

Likkmee

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2015
Second World
Such a shame
All that money spent on promotions and the collection of fantabulous "actors" and it, sadly, failed.
I feel the crew of Gerbils they used were too feminine
:stir: :boobies:

Such a shame
All that money spent on promotions and the collection of fantabulous "actors" and it, sadly, failed.
Baby steps. We still live in a society that struggles with accepting LGBT lifestyles. It will take a generation or two to get there

great concept for a movie, obviously right up my alley, though i'm not a big fan of eichner

Hey, look at us! We're making a GAY movie! It's because we are woke and we know you are all woke and being woke is all that matters. We haven't quite put the finishing touches on our 9 year old transexual film, but we promise it will be JUST as popular as our gay film!

That is, because, you know -- woke!

Such a shame
This is another example of gay grooming

But this time aimed at the entire society

Maybe libs should try making a movie glamorizing pedophilia

Hey, look at us! We're making a GAY movie! It's because we are woke and we know you are all woke and being woke is all that matters. We haven't quite put the finishing touches on our 9 year old transexual film, but we promise it will be JUST as popular as our gay film!

Tissue?
1664722610202.png

Maybe they are making a gay movie because they are gay and wanted to make a rom com. Did you ever think of that? Do you have a problem with it?

Baby steps. We still live in a society that struggles with accepting LGBT lifestyles. It will take a generation or two to get there
Bullshit! We are the most accepting society on the planet. The fact of the matter is people don’t want to spend there money on something they don’t want to see and this falls into it. Second, most people are sick and tired of Hollywood’s woke agenda of producing crap in the name of wokeness. I used to love going to the movies. I have not gone in years and plan to keep it that way.

Bullshit! We are the most accepting society on the planet. The fact of the matter is people don’t want to spend there money on something they don’t want to see and this falls into it. Second, most people are sick and tired of Hollywood’s woke agenda of producing crap in the name of wokeness. I used to love going to the movies. I have not gone in years and plan to keep it that way.
Rom coms make a ton of money. Our society accepts and supports male female relations and is slowly getting used to homosexual relationships. If our society was truely unbiased then there would be no difference between the two and the production of a gay movie wouldn’t get the knee jerk reaction of being labeled a “woke agenda”… your posts and reactions highlight my point exactly

Bros makes a record of how bad a movie can do.

Invested, in cost of movie plus marketing - $52,000,000
It's first weekend, based on simple math - had less than 20 people in the theater at a time. Opening weekend. Across the country. Less than 20 people bought a ticket.
No opening weekend IN THE HISTORY OF FILMS... did this bad
NONE.

The hilarious part?? The industry blames conservatives. Hilarious.
Less than 20 people per screen. NO ONE CAME TO THE MOVIE. Left or right.

I saw on Gutfeld that some theaters didn't even start the show because no one bought a ticket for some of the showings. Not one ticket sold.

Bros makes a record of how bad a movie can do.

Invested, in cost of movie plus marketing - $52,000,000
It's first weekend, based on simple math - had less than 20 people in the theater at a time. Opening weekend. Across the country. Less than 20 people bought a ticket.
No opening weekend IN THE HISTORY OF FILMS... did this bad
NONE.

The hilarious part?? The industry blames conservatives. Hilarious.
Less than 20 people per screen. NO ONE CAME TO THE MOVIE. Left or right.

A lot more lefties would have seen the movie if someone else paid for their ticket.

Now the producers are crying that the only reason not to see the movie is homophobia. It could not possibly be because no one is interested in gays, the lives they live or the problems they have.

Rom coms make a ton of money. Our society accepts and supports male female relations and is slowly getting used to homosexual relationships. If our society was truely unbiased then there would be no difference between the two and the production of a gay movie wouldn’t get the knee jerk reaction of being labeled a “woke agenda”… your posts and reactions highlight my point exactly

In 1988, a little gem of a movie called "Crossing Delancy" presented the first Jewish Rom-Com, although it was not marketed that way.

The movie opened in theatres in areas with a significant Jewish demographic and it wasn't expected that it would have widespread appeal. Jews, after all, don't make a large part of the national population.

There is nothing wrong with creating a movie with limited appeal... every movie shouldn't be a Marvel sequel.

But, don't say "society isn't ready for it" if the limited interest film isn't a nationwide success.

This is a surprise? LGBT people only represent a small percentage of the population. Limited appeal for that genre.
Not even them.
That is far less than LGBQT population.
Obviously in a major city there are more than a couple hundred gay/lesbian/bisexuals
They didn't even go see it.

Forum List

Back