Brooklyn Man Arrested For Threatening To Taser And Kill Mosque-Goer

The chickens are coming home to roost for the Islamists.

You can't carry out a holy war and not expect some push back.

Thank you Sir :thup:

You guys support threatening, harrassing, beating up and/or killing innocent people?

Not at all. Crazies on both sides which is another reason for the muslim ban. We can't do much about the ones already on American soil, but let's sure as hell not let any more here or this problem will be way worse in a few years. Look at what's happening in England and France and Sweden and other countries stupid enough to think that muslims will integrate peacefully. There will never, ever, be peaceful integration of muslims into their society. As the muzzies have more and more babies, their population and strength will increase until they're powerful enough to declare those nations muslim. Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Same goes for you inbred Trump robots

Actually, it's the muslims who inbreed. It's a major problem in countries like Pakistan with birth defects. It will slowly become a huge problem here also as we stupidly import more and more muslims.

Last edited:

Actually, it's the muslims who inbreed. It's a major problem in countries like Pakistan with birth defects. It will slowly become a huge problem here also as we stupidly import more muslims here and they rapidly have more and more little muslims.
It already is a huge problem here thanks to you braindead, inbred yokels.

Actually, it's the muslims who inbreed. It's a major problem in countries like Pakistan with birth defects. It will slowly become a huge problem here also as we stupidly import more muslims here and they rapidly have more and more little muslims.

Looks like you're not capable of discussing a major problem in a civilized manor. I'm not surprised.

Looks like you're not capable of discussing a major problem in a civilized manor. I'm not surprised.
Sorry, I'll try to be more sensitive to your condition in the future.

Sorry, I'll try to be more sensitive to your condition in the future.

My condition? Your condition is calling me a brain dead, inbred, yokel since it appears you're not capable or willing to give an intelligent response to my post. Seems like an ongoing habit of yours with others too, not just me.

Yeah, because all Muslims are the same, right? All white people are individuals, but one Muslim does something, all Muslims will do it.
White is a physical condition and muslim is an ideological choice. How do you reconcile white muslims?

People can choose to be Muslim or not, but often people are brought up with it and brainwashed into believing a religion. You can have white Muslims, there are, and some are fanatical. What I was saying was mimicking others, people who put people into different groups and then treat different groups differently without seeing the contradictions.

Yet again, RWs side with terrorists against innocent people.

Yet again, RWs act and speak against the US Constitution.

Anyone surprised?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

There won't be a constitution if Muslims and progressives become the majority.

Oh, you're talking more bullshit again. The "progressives" made the constitution, with just conservatives, you'd still be a part of England.

Conservatives threatening someone for going to church.

Isn't that a real war on religion?

Yeah, because all Muslims are the same, right? All white people are individuals, but one Muslim does something, all Muslims will do it.
White is a physical condition and muslim is an ideological choice. How do you reconcile white muslims?

People can choose to be Muslim or not, but often people are brought up with it and brainwashed into believing a religion. You can have white Muslims, there are, and some are fanatical. What I was saying was mimicking others, people who put people into different groups and then treat different groups differently without seeing the contradictions.
You're still comparing apples to oranges. In spite of what conditioning may go into chosen behavior, it's still behavior and not a physiological condition.

You're still comparing apples to oranges. In spite of what conditioning may go into chosen behavior, it's still behavior and not a physiological condition.

And you're still not getting that it was a PARODY of people on the right....

And you're still not getting that it was a PARODY of people on the right....
Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.

somebody held up a taser and the cops arrested him?? NOPE!!!! not in Brooklyn----
Make a complaint like that the cop at the precinct desk would LAUGH --------since when
is a taser a deadly weapon? ------it "sparked"? must have been a fourth of july
SPARKLER-------I used to love those things when I was six years old. Any one out there
know if tasers can act like those COOL SPARKLERS?

Forum List

Back