British scholar sues deep state spy Stefan Halper and the WaPO, WSJ,NYT &MSNBC for linking her to Tr

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Russian historian Svetlana Lokhova broke her silence in April, stepped forward and claimed she was manipulated into entrapping Gen. Michael Flynn through FBI operative Stephan Halper.
British Scholar Sues Deep State Spy Stefan Halper and The WaPo, WSJ, NYT and MSNBC for Linking Her to Trump-Russia Hoax

Yeah the crooked ass pos losers caught again ..don't think ppl have stopped digging for truth so we can have even more dirt to bring you deep state pecker woods down all of you LOSERS !!
so who is she? Was she reported on by the news? Looks like Malcolm's tweet is linking a Guardian Story and commenting? NYT says her name was never mentioned by them...?
And how could it be a lie about Trump campaign contacts with the Russians and the Trump campaign when there were 251 contacts between the Trump campaign and Russian operatives that Mueller mentions they uncovered in his Investigation/ report?

Russian historian Svetlana Lokhova broke her silence in April, stepped forward and claimed she was manipulated into entrapping Gen. Michael Flynn through FBI operative Stephan Halper.
British Scholar Sues Deep State Spy Stefan Halper and The WaPo, WSJ, NYT and MSNBC for Linking Her to Trump-Russia Hoax

Yeah the crooked ass pos losers caught again ..don't think ppl have stopped digging for truth so we can have even more dirt to bring you deep state pecker woods down all of you LOSERS !!
Maybe Trump's DoJ should stop stonewalling and suggest Flynn testify publicly before congress about these matters?

Michael Flynn's case could prompt release of some redacted parts of Mueller report - CNNPolitics

"Sought-after parts of the Mueller investigation may be made public this week, thanks to a federal judge who's taken an unusual approach in former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn's case.

"Judge Emmet Sullivan of the US District Court in DC set a Friday deadline for the Justice Department to make public unredacted portions of the Mueller report that pertain to Flynn, plus transcripts of Flynn's calls with former Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak, and of a voicemail during which someone connected to Trump referenced Flynn's cooperation.

"Taken together, the judge's orders look like a shortcut to transparency in a moment of executive branch stonewalling."

Better yet, Trump could answer questions at a national town hall event instead of preaching to his choir of morons.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.vaed.442627/gov.uscourts.vaed.442627.1.0_5.pdf

that's the link to the court filing I googled and found by following links.

I don't know who her lawyer is but this complaint is written like a third grader wrote it and reads like an INFOWARS or gateway pundit right wing conspiracy nut story instead of a lawsuit, with actual facts and evidence of the harm she claims she received.... just propaganda for those hunting for it....

At first I felt sorry for her, I really did feel sorry for her if Halper ruined her life...

then after reading 20 pages of its garbage, I realized that it was a propaganda piece, written by a Russian asset... using all the Russian propaganda out there being pushed by the Russian gvt. and Putin...

Forum List

Back