British Muslims demand insulting Islam be outlawed

The truth is really simple. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a Muslim.

You look like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, think like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, and post like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, so....

The truth is really simple. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a Muslim.

You look like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, think like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, and post like an idiotic, Un-American piece of shit, so....

Because he doesn't want an islamic theocracy in America. That's what I've been saying all night. You are NOT a bigot if you don't want a Christian theocracy, but you ARE a bigot if you don't want an islamic theocracy.

Coyote still has not answered my question.

Where are all the Christian theocracies?

And I guess she means that the people of Egypt are not 'real people.'

Because he doesn't want an islamic theocracy in America. That's what I've been saying all night. You are NOT a bigot if you don't want a Christian theocracy, but you ARE a bigot if you don't want an islamic theocracy.

Actually what he doesn't want is a brain cell in America. You should see his other threads.

Here he sez he "lives in Google"; elsewhere he says he lives in the TV. Seriously. Either way he's got a hard-on for the idea of "Muslims" even though he's never smelled one in Pacific Posh Palisades, so from his Google basement he posts endless maps and photoshopped images of what he thinks are scary monsters. What's more disgusting is when he starts posting the pictures of himself that he wanks to.

Oh by the way -- you're a Muslim now, by virtue of not being Bleach Boy. We're ALL Muslims in his tiny mind.

Actually what he doesn't want is a brain cell in America. You should see his other threads.

Here he sez he "lives in Google"; elsewhere he says he lives in the TV. Seriously. Either way he's got a hard-on for the idea of "Muslims" even though he's never smelled one in Pacific Posh Palisades, so from his Google basement he posts endless maps and photoshopped images of what he thinks are scary monsters. What's more disgusting is when he starts posting the pictures of himself that he wanks to.

Oh by the way -- you're a Muslim now, by virtue of not being Bleach Boy. We're ALL Muslims in his tiny mind.

So you disagree with the statistics posted? And you agree that if you don't want an islamic theocracy in America, you are a bigot? And you can name all the Christian theocracies of the world?

I'm waiting with bated breath!

If you want to write 1.6 billion, you write it like this 1,600,000,000.

This is incorrect: 1.6000,000,000. This would imply a number greater than 1 and less than 2. Obviously population count cannot be a fraction. It has to be a whole number.

I agree, Islam is insulting and should be outlawed.

Well...when you come right down to it any system which demands that you believe in an invisible all-powerful being that can't be proved but none-the-less exists - who speaks through burning bushes and Jewish zombies...who is so friggin' jealous he flattens entire cities, sends plagues upon innocents and curses down generational lines just because you make a silly little gold stature....not to mention he has to write crap on stones instead of paper...well....pretty insulting yes?

Let's outlaw it :)

And the Coyote has slunk away. I do love that yellow. Suites her so well.

Well...when you come right down to it any system which demands that you believe in an invisible all-powerful being that can't be proved but none-the-less exists - who speaks through burning bushes and Jewish zombies...who is so friggin' jealous he flattens entire cities, sends plagues upon innocents and curses down generational lines just because you make a silly little gold stature....not to mention he has to write crap on stones...well....pretty insulting yes?

I asked you to Name them. You have not answered my question. Name all the Christian theocracies of the world.

BTW: You are REALLY beginning to sound anti semitic. Why do you hate Jews?

What is a 'gold stature?'

Last edited:
I read the news. I know how many islamic theocracies they have voted in. Get out once in a while. And learn to count.

Yet...it's all in one part of the world. So...do all Christians think alike? I mean, do they all agree with Uganda that we should execute homosexuals and jail enablers?

Do all Muslims think alike? If so, why do polls indicate otherwise?

Maybe I am not the one who needs to "get out"....or perhaps you need to simply talk to real people ;)

We need to realize that the best propaganda does not always come from the nicest people. Joseph Goebbels proved that brilliantly for Hitler.

Goebbels knew simplicity sells. "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a Muslim."

Nope. This is where critical thinking comes in. It's a duck.

Yet...it's all in one part of the world. So...do all Christians think alike? I mean, do they all agree with Uganda that we should execute homosexuals and jail enablers?

Do all Muslims think alike? If so, why do polls indicate otherwise?

Maybe I am not the one who needs to "get out"....or perhaps you need to simply talk to real people ;)

We need to realize that the best propaganda does not always come from the nicest people. Joseph Goebbels proved that brilliantly for Hitler.

Goebbels knew simplicity sells. "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it is a Muslim."

I can't believe they would let an antisemitic be a mod.

Antisemites who won't answer questions except to slam Jews always make threads feel a little to slimy for my taste. I'm going to bed.

Well...when you come right down to it any system which demands that you believe in an invisible all-powerful being that can't be proved but none-the-less exists - who speaks through burning bushes and Jewish zombies...who is so friggin' jealous he flattens entire cities, sends plagues upon innocents and curses down generational lines just because you make a silly little gold stature....not to mention he has to write crap on stones...well....pretty insulting yes?

I asked you to Name them. You have not answered my question. Name all the Christian theocracies of the world.

I didn't realize you had asked me any.

Vatican.

But then, I can only think of one Muslim theocracy and that is Iran.

Can't think of any Jewish theocracies.

Theocracies just aren't that common.

BTW: You are REALLY beginning to sound anti semitic. Why do you hate Jews?

Huh? Where do you get that idea? Delusional much?

What is a 'gold stature?'

That one's easy. A gold stature is a typo :D

I can't believe they would let an antisemitic be a mod.

People will believe anything. What's that quote? ...there's a sucker born every minute.

Don't believe everything you hear...or, probably more apt - don't forget to take your pills.

Now...about ducks.

And anti-semitism.

That's cute you know. Can't win an argument so you pull the anti-semitic (or race) card.

Can you come up with anything better?

Antisemites who won't answer questions except to slam Jews always make threads feel a little to slimy for my taste. I'm going to bed.

That's probably a good idea since I have a strong feeling you don't have a clue what anti-semitism is. So, go to bed and don't worry your pretty little head over it. The rest of us will discuss things like grown ups :)

'

Why don't you name all these entities declaring that anyone that doesn't want a Muslim theocracy is a "bigot"?

Do they look like this?
Strawman.jpg

Forum List

Back