Brithers lose as yet another judges refuses to look at evidence

I would love for this to end but ending it with just dismissing the cases is not the way to unite people.

First of all there should be a MSM outlet look into the secrecy surrounding Obama. Did he say he was born in Kenya to garner educational aid? Did he use it to advance himself? Certainly these questions could be asked at press conferences.

I would call Obama as the first witness as to why he let it stand with his press agent for 12 years that he was born in Kenya. Why did he lie? Why did he let it stand in other promotional material that he was born in Kenya? Why did he lie? Why gain did he derive from lying? It is so clear that he lied it is unbelievable that anyone can defend him. But of course that is only what the liberal left is saying. Because if he were not actually born in Kenya then he lied about it for many many years. Or now he is lying, which is it?

It should also be remembered that the first case was brought by a democrat not a Republican.

So I am very glad to say that although the evidence is weak that he was not born in Kenya then OK, he lied.

birfers don't want to be united.

the truth is that the birther issue turns no one off. Yes on the Internet it is discussed often but I will bet money if you go out in public and ask most don't know a damn thing about the issue. Granted the liberal left's propaganda is better then the rights and people will say that it is just something that he right made up out of sail cloth. When in fact the whole thing started with democrats, Hillary's camp.

I'll bet most people don't know, or care, about the press release that Obama let stand for 12 years stating without doubt his Kenyan birth. I seriously doubt they know what his grandmother said. I seriously doubt they know he said it himself. Is seriously doubt they know that Michelle called Kenya his home country. The left has decided to become the party of the low informed. Ignorance is bliss. And when these things are pointed out to them it is like talking to a tone deaf zombie.

I would love for this to end but ending it with just dismissing the cases is not the way to unite people.

First of all there should be a MSM outlet look into the secrecy surrounding Obama. Did he say he was born in Kenya to garner educational aid? Did he use it to advance himself? Certainly these questions could be asked at press conferences.

I would call Obama as the first witness as to why he let it stand with his press agent for 12 years that he was born in Kenya. Why did he lie? Why did he let it stand in other promotional material that he was born in Kenya? Why did he lie? Why gain did he derive from lying? It is so clear that he lied it is unbelievable that anyone can defend him. But of course that is only what the liberal left is saying. Because if he were not actually born in Kenya then he lied about it for many many years. Or now he is lying, which is it?

It should also be remembered that the first case was brought by a democrat not a Republican.

So I am very glad to say that although the evidence is weak that he was not born in Kenya then OK, he lied.

How about you? Do you want us to be united? If so then why must we accept lies to be united? Or are you saying that making the claim of Kenyan birth for 12 years is not lying? Is not Obama in reality the first birther?

Deny away, obama worshipers, won't change anything though. There's enough of us that know obama is illegally holding the office of President. His time is coming though. He'll pay, someday, we're patient.

He's in there for four more years, and there's nothing you or your kook buddies can do about it. Wait all you like. Judges will keep denying your frivolous law suits and petitions, and the world will continue to laugh at you. You're an idiot. A sniveling, brain dead, POS.

How about you? Do you want us to be united? If so then why must we accept lies to be united? Or are you saying that making the claim of Kenyan birth for 12 years is not lying? Is not Obama in reality the first birther?

you don't want to be united, birfer.

you want obama gone and branded as a liar and a fraud. and as long as you don't get your way, you, and the other birfers, will continue to stomp your feet and roll on the floor screaming like 3 year olds.

i can unite only by joining you on the floor rolling while laughing.

you want obama gone and branded as a liar and a fraud. and as long as you don't get your way, you, and the other birfers, will continue to stomp your feet and roll on the floor screaming like 3 year olds.

Actually you are like Obama a liar by calling me a birther. Or more to a point not much of a person to discuss issuse. But let me point out something. I am in full agreement that Obama was born somewhere in Hawaii so I am not a birther.

With that said then how do you explain Obama letting it stand that he was indeed born in Kenya? Is that a lie or just political opportunism?

I am not stomping feet you really need to grow up. If this were GWB you damn well know the MSM would never let it go. For crying out loud we still hear from the rabid left about how Laura Bush murdered her boy friend.

The TRUTH to which you ignore is either he is lying now or he was lying then. I say he was lying then, which may make him a criminal.

Actually you are like Obama a liar by calling me a birther. Or more to a point not much of a person to discuss issuse. But let me point out something. I am in full agreement that Obama was born somewhere in Hawaii so I am not a birther.

With that said then how do you explain Obama letting it stand that he was indeed born in Kenya? Is that a lie or just political opportunism?

I am not stomping feet you really need to grow up. If this were GWB you damn well know the MSM would never let it go. For crying out loud we still hear from the rabid left about how Laura Bush murdered her boy friend.

The TRUTH to which you ignore is either he is lying now or he was lying then. I say he was lying then, which may make him a criminal.

lol, he wants to discuss the birfer issue.

you are a "i am not a birfer, but.." - birfer.

not much better than a full-blown retard birfer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUSQXfbIQzs&feature=player_embedded]Obama in 1993 On Changing the Theme of His Book - YouTube[/ame]

Americans seriously don't care, Freewill, because they are educated on the issue. If the birfer sheeple want to eat on thin grass pasture, continue by all means. Truly, from above, I quote that Freewill is "not much better than a full-blown retard birfer"

I'll bet most people don't know, or care, about the press release that Obama let stand for 12 years stating without doubt his Kenyan birth. I seriously doubt they know what his grandmother said. I seriously doubt they know he said it himself. Is seriously doubt they know that Michelle called Kenya his home country. The left has decided to become the party of the low informed. Ignorance is bliss. And when these things are pointed out to them it is like talking to a tone deaf zombie.

Last edited:
harvard-86095790821.jpeg

Americans seriously don't care, Freewill, because they are educated on the issue. If the birfer sheeple want to eat on thin grass pasture, continue by all means. Truly, from above, I quote that Freewill is "not much better than a full-blown retard birfer"

That has to be perhaps the stupidist thing posted yet. The masses may know there is an issue but I seriously doubt they know the extend of Obama lying. Born in Hawaii but without doubt let it stand to at least 2004 that he was born in Kenya. You can deny reality by name calling or making idiotic statements but the facts be the facts.

I am not a birther, he was born in Hawaii but lied about being born in Kenya. Thus making him the very first birther. Too, too funny.

Last edited:
Mrs Obama called Kenya his home country, weird huh?:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBJihJBePcs]Michelle says Barack's Home country is Kenya - full statement - YouTube[/ame]

We have no serious doubt that you are seriously impaired. Folks like you drive away far more voters from the GOP than bring to it. Bet on it.

That has to be perhaps the stupidist thing posted yet. The masses may know there is an issue but I seriously doubt they know the extend of Obama lying. Born in Hawaii but without doubt let it stand to at least 2004 that he was born in Kenya. You can deny reality by name calling or making idiotic statements but the facts be the facts.

I am not a birther, he was born in Hawaii but lied about being born in Kenya. Thus making him the very first birther. Too, too funny.

obama would admit that he was born on Mars if he thought it would get him a vote. He likes it when people call him the Messiah, the lord and saviour. If it sells books to claim to be born in Kenya, that's what he will do. If it gets him votes to claim he was born in Hawaii, he'll do that. According to his statements and his gargantuan wife's statements, Kenya is his HOMELAND. This doesn't have to mean that he was born there, but his loyalty, his emotional attachments is to Kenya not the US. Home is where the heart is, and obama's sure isn't in the United States.

Judge to Orly Taitz: You should know that evidence is not stuff printed from the Internet.

For 16 years obozo's own literary agency published a brochure that said their client was born in kenya. That's the smoking gun that the libulals never address.

Forum List

Back