Bring back public hangings?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
After the Epstein aftermath, we need more effective methods at dealing with the deep state. Suiciding people on suicide watch... I say bring back public hangings for anyone involved in these extreme cases of treason against the American people. Right to hell through the same portal as Epstein, and this time with no malfunctioning cameras, just like there weren't when he filmed the abuse of the underage girls.

Also, if after the case people still believe that Clinton's email server contained yoga mails, then it's time to wake up. The server was probably set up deliberately to hide extreme acts of treason. Do you believe she would even bother to acid wash a bunch of yoga mails? A good place to start...

After the Epstein aftermath, we need more effective methods at dealing with the deep state. Suiciding people on suicide watch... I say bring back public hangings for anyone involved in these extreme cases of treason against the American people. Right to hell through the same portal as Epstein, and this time with no malfunctioning cameras, just like there weren't when he filmed the abuse of the underage girls.

Also, if after the case people still believe that Clinton's email server contained yoga mails, then it's time to wake up. The server was probably set up deliberately to hide extreme acts of treason. Do you believe she would even bother to acid wash a bunch of yoga mails? A good place to start...

Looks the villains are gonna skate clean free into the sunrise on this one. Then again, maybe someone's got a Trump card up his sleeve.

Norm...the more I read your posts, the more I like you. Excellent assessment.

This was just a way of telling the rest of us 'serfs' that "They" run the show.

I would like to see public executions of whatever kind is considered most efficient. Firing squads work quite well.

Forum List

Back