Brianna Taylor grand jury in

The police were fired at and acted in self defense

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

On that i agree with you. More then a few states allow people to shoot under such circumstances. What about "stand your ground"? I feel the cops were justly charged here. Let the trial happen and see what happens.

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

On that i agree with you. More then a few states allow people to shoot under such circumstances. What about "stand your ground"? I feel the cops were justly charged here. Let the trial happen and see what happens.

Only one is indicted and that's for shooting in the next door apt.

I bet there were all white people on the grand jury, why, because the AG wouldn't say. It such a deep republican state.
These riots will give McConnell the win in November

Moscow Mitch has to go.
This is the problem with Progs. You accuse, defame, mock and destroy others at will without knowing the facts. These communities are going to learn a lesson in economics. Changes in police procedures have been needed for a long time. There are times to protest and times not to. And the affected are not just African Americans. The Prog politicians have had a lot of time to change the rules, laws and criminal codes. They get money from those codes. And money goes into the neighborhoods that do not pay much in taxes. The economic slaves who earn several grand or ten grand more are on the hock to pay though. Cause those taxes ramp up.

Massive crowds forming. Not looking good
If the mayor had balls would allow police to use deadly force. This stupid bitch went for his gun.
I bet there were all white people on the grand jury, why, because the AG wouldn't say. It such a deep republican state.
These riots will give McConnell the win in November

Moscow Mitch has to go.
More like Bejing Joe. Not a white grand jury but a smart grand jury.

Dumb jury. Tramp kind of jury.
Very intelligent jury not persuaded by liberal media propaganda.

Like I said, let the trial happen before freaking out. The process hasn't worked out yet.

They had no right to bust in their home with plain clothes. Why didn't they have the body cameras on. Why because it didn't happen as they said. 1am anyone could break into an apt.
You are delusional

obviously the grand jury found that the raid was legal in every respect and the killing of the woman was justified

all you are left with is phony charges against one policeman for poor marksmanship

Maybe yes maybe no but that doesn't change the fact that this was a tragic accident....we don't execute folks for running a red light and killing someone....
Maybe yes maybe no but that doesn't change the fact that this was a tragic accident....we don't execute folks for running a red light and killing someone....
Bullshit. It was no accident.
It was malign incompetence and depraved indifference to life and property.
It was homicide.

Like I said, let the trial happen before freaking out. The process hasn't worked out yet.
there isnt going to be a trial on brianna,,

Backlash for all the BLM/Antifa riots that voter's have gotten tired of.

Forum List

Back