Brian Williams Slapped with Unwelcome Afghanistan Truth Bomb By Army Vet

There is absolutely no reason to believe any of that false propaganda about the Taliban.
The whole point of Islam was to improve the rights of women from what fate they had previously, under the Old Testament.
You can tell the claims of rape and slavery are not true because they do not even allow prostitution, and are extremely puritanical about sex in general.
They are not forcing plural marriages.
There is no reason for you to believe these false propaganda videos.
Afghanistan has a lot of backward rural areas where conditions are bad, but that is because the warlords, not the Taliban.
The Taliban are unenlightened fighters. Nothing more. They are religious extremists attempting to appear like Taliban 2.0 with their false words about women. Their public promises will be cast aside to the gutter where it belongs. These sons of former Taliban fighters learned in the late 90's and were trained at the age of 5.

You are lying about no raping. Why are you lying about it? I can only assume you have something to gain from giving Taliban "good" PR. They deserve nothing for their own actions against humanity. I have thought this for 25 years, and doubtful your false words have any impact other than to make me more certain they are still just as evil in motives and actions.
You cannot erase years of documentaries depicting the trials of the Taliban, their stoning to death of women taped as well, and children surrounding the pit instructed to throw stones. You can never undo live footage. Sorry for your loss.

A couple of possibilities to explain why you've written total falsehoods: When did you live in Afghanistan and under what capacity did you meet with the Taliban? Did you leave family behind and are worried they'll be killed if you post anything against them? Are you a journalist under fear of persecution of the Taliban? Are you by chance a financier of the Taliban? Do you think that would matter to certain agencies or organizations?

When the US destroys the popular governments of countries like Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, Vietnam, Grenada, Syria, Egypt, etc., how can anyone support that?
It is criminal, unethical, and always going to fail eventually.
Clearly the Taliban are the only legal and popular government of Afghanistan, and always were.
You real should read a book...lol. How did you become so uninformed? I ask "how?" because your level of ignorance has to be intentional.

Rigby's posts in this thread are pretty bizarre indeed.
I am wondering if Rigby speaks so highly about his beloved Taliban, without having first hand experience as heā€™s stated, because he recognizes that ISIS/ ISIS-K have limited goals (as of now, publicly) to control Afghanistanā€˜s territory. The ā€œKā€ standing for Khorasan, is a larger region extending beyond Afghanistanā€˜s borders held centuries ago by a caliphate referred to as Khorasan that included parts of Iran, Pakistan and Turkmenistan.

Former failure to create a caliphate in Iraq and Syria changed Daesh recruitments geographically for the Afghanistan region. Reportedly, a huge majority ISIS-K fighters are foreign.

Worth a mention- all three former ISIS-Khorasan emirs were targeted and killed. This fourth oneā€™s death by drone should happen in the near future. ISIS-Kā€™s routes began in Pakistan initially led by a Pakistani national militant. He relocated his fighters, in part due to opposing Paki rule, to Afghanistan. Due to the fact heā€™d already established recruiting lines while in Pakistan, he was quickly able to recruit many foreign fighters.

As you know, Daesh fights for the formation of an Islamic caliphate and considered to be a much more dangerous threat globally than the Taliban. Taliban, as far as their spoken goals, do not support the creation of Islamic caliphate. Thatā€™s a good thing, but will they accept needed bribe money by ISIS or completely be intimidated by ISIS-K for land use and give it to them, likely leading to full control by ISIS this time around?

So, due to the instant pullout failed attempt by Bidenā€™s handlers, a repeat scenario. If/when Taliban loses control to ISIS-K with another round of at first ā€œhosting the terroristsā€ (some would argue terrorists hosting worse terrorists) and if/when ISIS-K defeats the Taliban it will be worse.

I just watched a video, ISIL and the Taliban showing ISIL in Afghanistan formally rounding up elders of the Taliban (docu shows 10 elders killed at once, and 6 or so more rounded up killed on film as well. Al Jazeera has it on its site- about 30 or 40 minutes of footage.

I still stand by all statements Iā€™ve made about evidence of the mistreatment and brutal consequences dished out by the Taliban elders against women and how a large population in Afghanistan (extending well beyond only the minority groups)- but an entire generation of younger, educated women who are fearful of the Talibanā€˜s Sharia rule.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back