Brian Laundrie's Death Ruled An Apparent Suicide

I'm surprised that nobody has posted about this yet since the news broke out a few days ago, but he's looking more and more to be Gabby's killer by the minute.

At least Mr. Laundrie did the right thing in the end. Saved everyone the cost and expense of having a trial, and paying for the electricity to fry him afterwards.

Also, saved his parents the expense of hiring a lawyer.

He didn't commit suicide. He had to have been killed first. Biologically, and I know that's a bad, racist word, but biologically there is no way Gaby could have been found partially decomposed and Laundrie found completely decomposed with only skeletal remains. If animals had eaten him, partly or completely the body would have parts scattered over a wide area. Bones would have gnaw marks. Gaby was found in Wyoming, Laundries in Florida. There was several days between the two deaths, maybe as much as a week. Decomp doesn't happen that fast. Did they say they found the bullet? It's not like he killed himself and hid the bullet.
Beyond that, the gun should be right next to the body. I didn't hear anything about that.

Brian Laundrie update: Family surrendered guns to law enforcement on Sept. 17 -- but one was missing

Law enforcement has not confirmed whether or not they found the gun. Laundrie's body was in an area submerged by water.
I realize that. His body was partially submerged in receding, previously covered, water, I think it was. Still, you would think any seasoned investigator would expect to find a gun next to the body. There surrendering his guns doesn't eliminate the possibility of getting one some place else. I think they claimed it was him from forensic dental records.

I realize that. His body was partially submerged in receding, previously covered, water, I think it was. Still, you would think any seasoned investigator would expect to find a gun next to the body. There surrendering his guns doesn't eliminate the possibility of getting one some place else. I think they claimed it was him from forensic dental records.
Law enforcement has not said whether or not the gun was retrieved.

If it wasn't, I would expect they are looking for it and don't want interlopers interfering.

He killed her. The best thing he ever did in his life was offing himself. Saved the taxpayers a boat load of money on his arrest, trial, conviction, incarceration and/or execution. Justice has been served.
It is always sad when people's lives end this way

the whole thing is a great tragedy...

Instead of teaching kids gender confusion in school, we should be teaching them empathy and compassion.. Sure, the parents should be doing that, but it wouldn't hurt if the schools did some of that. Instead kids get told how to put on condoms.. omg

while I'm at it, they should also be taught HOW TO START A BUSINESS

and/or How to keep a job... Kids are taught a lot of worthless bs in school...

Law enforcement has not said whether or not the gun was retrieved.

If it wasn't, I would expect they are looking for it and don't want interlopers interfering.
Regardless, it would be where he capped himself. That's one of the top priorities in processing a crime scene. It will be very interesting and highly suspicious if they don't have it by now.

Regardless, it would be where he capped himself. That's one of the top priorities in processing a crime scene. It will be very interesting and highly suspicious if they don't have it by now.
I am curious as to what wild theories there are that Laundrie was killed by someone else, and why. Was it Elvis? Bigfoot? Biden?

Also, it would seem really stupid to go to all the trouble to shoot him in the head, hide his body in a swamp, and neglect to leave the murder weapon. I mean, that's Hitman Basics 101!

"Leave the gun. Take the cannolis."

Last edited:
I cannot swear to it, but I believe the report when they found the body said they found the gun, a backpack and some personal items with the body.

I cannot swear to it, but I believe the report when they found the body said they found the gun, a backpack and some personal items with the body.
I have not seen any stories claiming the gun has been found.

They found the backpack. And they found a notebook outside the backpack that was soaking wet. Nothing else has been reported as found except his remains.

Her body was found Sept 19.

If there was animal interference, the bones would have been dragged over a wider area. He was alive Sept 14 because he spoke to his parents. On the 17th there was a report that he was seen in Tampa.

The timeline just doesn’t add up.

So we know that he was still alive in September, AFTER Gabby was killed, but before her body was found.

Timeline seems fine to me.

Nobody said where the bones were found, and insects wouldn't have dragged the bones all that far.

Or do you think he was turned into a skeleton some other way?

So we know that he was still alive in September, AFTER Gabby was killed, but before her body was found.

Timeline seems fine to me.

Nobody said where the bones were found, and insects wouldn't have dragged the bones all that far.

Or do you think he was turned into a skeleton some other way?
I have no idea. It is just strange that he would have died that long after she died yet be in a much more advanced state of decomposition.

Forum List

Back