Brian Laundrie's Death Ruled An Apparent Suicide

Ok TipsyIdiot.

1). Not his body?
2). Who is Lying?
3). Are you a Medical Examiner?
It was his body. They used DNA evidence. Medical Examiners want to close cases. I have certainly been to more than my share of body farms and gone over hundreds of Medical reports. The rate of decomposition can be extremely accurate accounting for weight and area conditions. These things are observed continually by scientists and students. They are measured daily. A man, the size of Brian Laundrie did not decompose faster than the smaller woman. Accept the given explanation. It's tied up nicely with a bow. No one will ever expect anyone to question how Brian Laundrie ended up a skeleton a week or more after the partly decomposed body of his girlfriend was found,

This ^^^^^ is actual evidence Tipsycatlover
All you got is ".............."
There was a barely decomposed body found in Italy that was over 5,000 years old. Far different conditions than in the florida swamps.

Ötzi the Iceman is the well-preserved, 5,300-year-old mummy that caused an international sensation when it was dug out of a glacier high in the Italian Alps in 1991.

It was his body. They used DNA evidence. Medical Examiners want to close cases. I have certainly been to more than my share of body farms and gone over hundreds of Medical reports. The rate of decomposition can be extremely accurate accounting for weight and area conditions. These things are observed continually by scientists and students. They are measured daily. A man, the size of Brian Laundrie did not decompose faster than the smaller woman. Accept the given explanation. It's tied up nicely with a bow. No one will ever expect anyone to question how Brian Laundrie ended up a skeleton a week or more after the partly decomposed body of his girlfriend was found,
Would LOVE to hear your explanation.
Are you saying this isn't Brian?
Are you saying Brian could not decompose this quickly?

We are waiting for your medical advise, you fucking idiot.

It only takes a little over a week for bodies in the florida swamps to completely decompose.

Take biology and chemistry.
Was he dragged out of swamp water? Actually, it makes little sense at all. Why didn't animals eat that body and drag off arms and legs? The skeleton was found intact. If he died from a gunshot to the head, that was known immediately. It just wasn't announced until recently. Too many unanswered questions.

There was a barely decomposed body found in Italy that was over 5,000 years old. Far different conditions than in the florida swamps.

Ötzi the Iceman is the well-preserved, 5,300-year-old mummy that caused an international sensation when it was dug out of a glacier high in the Italian Alps in 1991.
Yeah ICE will do that.

Your forensic knowledge is either geographically limited or fictitious, since decomposition is based on many factors, which means bodies in the Florida swamps in summer are skeletons in a little over a week.

How is this "Breaking News"?

This was alledged for weeks before the body was found. After that it was just waiting for the autopsy.

I'm surprised that nobody has posted about this yet since the news broke out a few days ago, but he's looking more and more to be Gabby's killer by the minute.

Uh, yeah... I guess that brings to an end Episode #233 of WHITE WOMEN IN PERIL!!!!

We have 20,000 homicides a year in this country, why was this one national news for months?

Some sad ass loser killed his girlfriend and then offed himself. This is not national news.

Petito was killed some time after August 29 and her body was found Sept. 21st in Wyoming, which is not exactly hot weather. So about four weeks.

Laundrie's offed himself in September and his body was found in late October in a hot climate with a lot more animals that could have sped up decomposition.

Petito was killed some time after August 29 and her body was found Sept. 21st in Wyoming, which is not exactly hot weather. So about four weeks.

Laundrie's offed himself in September and his body was found in late October in a hot climate with a lot more animals that could have sped up decomposition.
Her body was found Sept 19.

If there was animal interference, the bones would have been dragged over a wider area. He was alive Sept 14 because he spoke to his parents. On the 17th there was a report that he was seen in Tampa.

The timeline just doesn’t add up.

The case is closed. There will be no further inquiry.

Of course he didn't kill her. Whoever did kill her is still out there somewhere.

Tipsy,.. please don't take this the wrong way or anything because I usually like and agree with what you say,.. but are you tipsy? Brian and Gabby got into a fight before her death, and according to her autopsy her death was ruled a homicide by strangulation. Then he goes missing and is found dead a little time later and his death is ruled a suicide by a gunshot wound.

Now either the medical examiners are lying or you really have problems with connecting the dots. I'm not sure how they came to these conclusions myself, but I don't understand medical science and I'm not a medical examiner so I have to take their word for it.

Don't care what the medical examiner is paid to say. Wyoming is hardly a desert. There is no way a body dead a week after another victim is going to be down to skeleton. Intact skeleton at that.

First of all I don't think they said anything about Gabby being a skeleton when she was found and second of all body decomposition happens really fast without embalming. It wouldn't hurt you to hit a few science books.

How is this "Breaking News"?

Because the results of the autopsy became official a few days ago that's why.

Gaby was not the skeleton. She was only partially decomposed. Brian was only skeletal remains. Seeing as how he died a considerable time after she did it doesn't make sense. It has never been explained either.

Neither body was embalmed. The case is closed. No further questions will be answered.

Well, suicide isn't proof of guilt, at least not beyond a reasonable doubt.
Untrue
It’s reasonable likely that if your girlfriend is dead and you disappear and are found suicided that the events are connected and you killed her
Do you all Ever offer up thought as a first option?

Forum List

Back