Brian Bartels- leader of Pittburgh riots wanted

I feel so sorry for Mr. Bartels.

He is only 20 years old.

When he grows up and starts meeting some of the people for whom his heart bleeds, he will realize how foolish he was in his younger years.

Mr. Bartels does look like he is gay, so he might enjoy the penitentiary. There is a penal institution in Pennsylvania that inmates call the "Pink Palace" because of the notoriously high amount of sodomy going on within. When he's in jail he should be chatting with the other guys in the Pittsburgh Jail, so he can try to get into it.

"although if I see him I'll still grab him, I ain't going to make an effort"
He would kick your ass or kill you. You should call 9/11, observe & report.
He doesn't look that tough to me from the video. If this fellow thinks he can kill me, he should try.

IMHO, if I was sitting in a prison cell and this fellow was my new cellie, I wouldn't be that intimidated.
Seems you know a lot about prison life & speak fluent prison lingo. Like - "Did your cellie have his way with you daily in the Pink Palace?"

That Brian dude has a lot of rage to attack a police vehicle like that. He would be one to stick a shiv in you because he was having a bad day. You should take him out or stay away, but attempting a citizens arrest would go bad in a hurry.

LOL He lives in mommy's basement. Proof right there Antifa is a bunch of Liberals.

Forum List

Back